over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone follow carlito xxxl

217 @ 5.5 and sick conditioning. Wow!

Freaky! Now that's how you market yourself!!

I'm familiar with this fella since he's from Sweden. The pics are heavily photoshopped, the arms aren't as crazy as they seem. For some reason he doesn't want to compete in Sweden.

He competed in the US last year. If anyone wants to dig out the pics you can compare how he looks on stage compared to IG.

Last edited:
This was the contest he won:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-E3DX3wIZU"]2014 NPC West Coast Classic - Carlito Men's Overall Bodybuilding Winner - YouTube[/ame]

I'm familiar with this fella since he's from Sweden. The pics are heavily photoshopped, the arms aren't as crazy as they seem. For some reason he doesn't want to compete in Sweden.

He competed in the US last year. If anyone wants to dig out the pics you can compare how he looks on stage compared to IG.

Tell me your joking lol, If he really does photoshop his pics to impress people on Instagram then he has taking being shameless to a whole new level.

Dam he is a monster. And if we are talking about instagram, I feel that Joey Swoll also has one of the best physiques in the world in my opinion.

https://instagram.com/joeyswoll/

looks 16 weeks out on stage ... but hes huge.

his pics dont look shopped at all... i mean yeah hes using massive angles lol but shopped ? i dunno

hes fkin huge really imo
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
looks 16 weeks out on stage ... but hes huge.

his pics dont look shopped at all... i mean yeah hes using massive angles lol but shopped ? i dunno

hes fkin huge really imo

I don't care to go looking for pics but friends have showed me instagram pics and pointed to a few shopped pics where you could see the bend in the background. Maybe some wide angle lenses too or what have you. I think he even claimed like 23-24 inch biceps lol, when in reality they're probably under 20. Not that a 20 incher isn't huge for a short guy like that but the BS is tiring.

If you look at that video you can see he's not quite as insanely big as the IG pics may have you believe. I saw some dudes on a Swedish forum being disappointed in his competitive showing after being awed by the pics beforehand.

Tell me your joking lol, If he really does photoshop his pics to impress people on Instagram then he has taking being shameless to a whole new level.

Well he wouldn't be the first to do it. Another trick many use is pics taken in a mirror, it can make you look totally different. Then you have the disgusting filters to appear more grainy etc.

Shit, even mags like MD use ridiculous photoshops of top bodybuilders, bringing in the waists, adding several inches to the arms etc. Then on top you filter the pics until they look like paintings. The magazine pics of today look like absolute shit IMO!:D

the video doesn't even look like the same guy!

shit, I wish I could take such pretty pics! lol

he is the same size as the woman!, just round muscles.

the pics in the links look sic, but real life...:rolleyes:

One of my training partners said he was going to do a show here in Sweden around this date, unsure which show, but he dropped out for some reason and is doing some US show instead. We'll see how he looks on stage this year. I think I heard Carlito isn't even his real name. It's all about the image online.:D

Last edited:
Wow Im Shocked that guy in the video is even the same guy. I need his camera haha

anybody else thinking "wow, ripped, but I would give up 30lbs of that muscle if I could get another 5" of height?" 5`5 ?

AAS are illegal in Sweden, even AAS usage. I believe that in Sweden even if you look juiced you can be stopped and forced to take a blood test. If they find AAS its a fine or prison I assume.

Wow Im Shocked that guy in the video is even the same guy. I need his camera haha

He definitely has great calves but I am shocked by the video also.

AAS are illegal in Sweden, even AAS usage. I believe that in Sweden even if you look juiced you can be stopped and forced to take a blood test. If they find AAS its a fine or prison I assume.

Yeah pretty much. Many people have been harrassed. But you know bodybuilders, they don't give a shit, nothing will stop them from doing drugs. Jay Cutler even cancelled his trip to Sweden after he heard what happened to Toney Freeman lol. There's worse problems with real organized crime in my town so things have been pretty cool lately, I guess the cops have to prioritize lol.

PEDs are so prevalent in society in general now so they are fighting a losing battle, they can't win lol.

This guys is a freak for sure. He looks much taller but in his pictures he's not that much taller than his wife. Also he has a hot wife.

Holy shit that is a bit extreme isn't it?

the video doesn't even look like the same guy!

shit, I wish I could take such pretty pics! lol

he is the same size as the woman!, just round muscles.

the pics in the links look sic, but real life...:rolleyes:

You aint kidding, that is so weird to me. These are only the pics he put up on instagram....could you imagine how many pics he is snapping that he doesn't like because the mirror isn't warped or the filters don't make it look freaky? When they say smoke and mirrors its really smoke and mirrors. I find that so strange to take 500 pics of yourself in side poses and angles to find 15 that are a lie. I mean the video doesn't lie...he looks like a good middleweight in the video and that's the true him. In the pics he looks like a superhero with the angles and chroming of the pics. Bodybuilding is taking such a weird turn in the last couple years where its all about standing with one hip out with the waist turned for girls (like anyone stands like that) and guys are chroming ever single pic at weird angles......and people are ripping on other people and claiming "its just marketing"

bizarre

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar