over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MACROBOLIC.NET - NEW SITE

p-lethal

Registered
* MODS * I got this cleared with Big A

what's up fellas. i just pushed out a new website for managing meal plans geared more towards bodybuilders. the food database is not all that big yet but i left the admin section open for everyone to contribute their foods and nutritional data so we can grow this bitch. i have a lot of features planned for the coming weeks but for now you can create meal plans, label (group) your meal plans, multiple meal options, add one more more days (training, non-training, etc.) per plan, etc.

please post any feedback on your likes dislikes in here so i can address. it's mobile friendly but there are a few kinks i am still working out. eventually i'll get around to creating an app for it.

in all honestly, i'll probably at some point in time charge a small fee (or donation) to help keep the site running (domain name, server charges, etc.)
thanks brothers

www.macrobolic.net

* MODS * I got this cleared with Big A

what's up fellas. i just pushed out a new website for managing meal plans geared more towards bodybuilders. the food database is not all that big yet but i left the admin section open for everyone to contribute their foods and nutritional data so we can grow this bitch. i have a lot of features planned for the coming weeks but for now you can create meal plans, label (group) your meal plans, multiple meal options, add one more more days (training, non-training, etc.) per plan, etc.

please post any feedback on your likes dislikes in here so i can address. it's mobile friendly but there are a few kinks i am still working out. eventually i'll get around to creating an app for it.

in all honestly, i'll probably at some point in time charge a small fee (or donation) to help keep the site running (domain name, server charges, etc.)
thanks brothers

www.macrobolic.net

Damn! Can't get on at work...

I'll get on at home and when i am laying at home after my biopsy lol

Do you have plans to add in training programs? I have some that I have written that I would be willing to contribute

Damn! Can't get on at work...

I'll get on at home and when i am laying at home after my biopsy lol

Do you have plans to add in training programs? I have some that I have written that I would be willing to contribute

i do plan on adding training at some point but i want to get a good foundation build first.

some cool features i plan on doing soon are publishing your meal plan (anonymous or not) to a "Libraray" where members can view the plan and if they like it "copy" the plan to their dashboard. also, sharing a plan with another member to view (and possibly edit if allowed).

sorry to hear about the biopsy bro get better soon!

here is a snapshot pic

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
i do plan on adding training at some point but i want to get a good foundation build first.

some cool features i plan on doing soon are publishing your meal plan (anonymous or not) to a "Libraray" where members can view the plan and if they like it "copy" the plan to their dashboard. also, sharing a plan with another member to view (and possibly edit if allowed).

sorry to hear about the biopsy bro get better soon!

I have meal plans as well I can add... I'd be happy to help :)

i see a lot of people have registered but no one has setup any meal plans. if you have any questions or don't know how to get started shout!

I just registeredvia my phone. Great idea for a site! Will setup my spring mealplan when i get to a pc, and when its not 5 o'clock in the morning (norway)

Awesome. Just registered. I'll have to mess around with in a bit.

I added a couple foods. When it comes to selecting the serving size you can choose gram, ounce, scoop, etc. Can you choose a number? For example a serving of ground beef is 4oz not 1oz. I still put it in for 1oz but was just curious. I'll have to get on from my computer later too. I'll add a bunch of foods. I like one that caters more to us. I love myfitnesspal but it doesn't really fit our lifestyle and goals.

I will have to get registered and check it out, sounds interesting.

sorry fellas i pushed out a new build yesterday that accidentally broke the meal plan setup page so if you thought it was doing something wrong you weren't!

again i'm sorry about that. it's all fixed now

I added a couple foods. When it comes to selecting the serving size you can choose gram, ounce, scoop, etc. Can you choose a number? For example a serving of ground beef is 4oz not 1oz. I still put it in for 1oz but was just curious. I'll have to get on from my computer later too. I'll add a bunch of foods. I like one that caters more to us. I love myfitnesspal but it doesn't really fit our lifestyle and goals.

u can't add a number to a serving size but you can add a serving size of 4oz so that it will show up in the list. if you click on the 'Measurements' link under admin you will see where u can add them. i did essentially the same for 1/3, 1/2, 1 cup measurements

i see a lot of people are adding foods to the database which is great so let's keep it rolling! :D

i'm taking feature requests at the moment so let's hear them if you got em. next up on the list is creating a library of diets so we all can share what works for us with other members.

This is awesome!!!!

thanks man! keep in mind it is new and still kinda "beta" so if you run into any issues let me know! i tried to make it as simple and robust to use for the everyday bodybuilder. :D

also i have not even addressed performance yet so it's only going to get faster! and it's cloud based so it's elastic

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity