over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diagnosed with Liver Cancer

flexdurden

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / RIP
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey folks... recently I posted a thread about a tumor being found on my liver: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...m/123406-tumor-found-liver-7.html#post2108694

Last Monday I had a biopsy done and the results just came back today. I am positive for hepatocellular carcinoma. I have a primary liver cell tumor and it appears to be isolated to the liver.

I am beside myself. The oncologist will call me with how to proceed and we will have a meeting to determine treatment options. I was told that is still in the early stages and because I do take care of my health, I stand a good chance against this thing. It is crazy... one minute all is good in the world, the next, you are staring the grim reaper in the face.

Thank you everyone for your support in my previous thread. If it is cool with the mods, I will document my treatment here as some things might be learned from this.

Life is too short. Live life to the fullest and never take anything for granted.

Last edited:
Jeez man im soo sorry to hear. You'll beat this thing brother im sure of that. Ill keep you in my prayers..God Bless!

You're in my prayers brother. You will overcome this and be stronger because of it.

I am very sorry to hear that. You are such a nice person.

On the bright side, they seem to have caught this early enough and you being young and fit, I am sure will help beat this thing. People do that all the time, and I have no doubt that you will be ok.

Stay strong and let me know if I can help in any way :)

Prayers are with you.

Wow..just wow. I've spoken to you once or twice on the phone...and nothing but respect brother.

That's awful, sorry to hear that man, hang in there and keep us updated.

Sorry to hear that you got that news, however your attitude being optimistic is great! Prayers will be in for you for a full 110% recovery and YOU will beat this brother.

God Bless you bro. Stay positive and conquer this!!!

Hang in there bud, it will get better. Your friends here at PM are all here for you and we will keep you in our prayers!

wow bro..that is awful news..

don't let that make you crumble, let it strengthen your resolve. you will get through this

members of PM, it's time to rally the troops around mentalflex. someone start a goFundme and let's get spreading the word about our brother in need.

don't let that shit get you down bro!

focus on the NEXT step!

now you know what youre working with.

loosing is not an option.

set your mind and figure out how you WIN!

just like training!

A-Z in the most effective route.

you will do it!

if you are interested in any of thing things I know about im happy to talk to you and will give you anything you want at cost.

stay tuff!

So sorry to hear this my prayers are with you. Finding it early means have 100% chance to beat it. Keep your chin up brother!!

Fuck cancer :mad:

Im new here and hate hearing this, but stay strong man, and keep your head up and positive. The brain is a powerful thing and can persevere and conquer when its set to do so

Stay Strong Bro,

The mind is a powerful thing. Stay positive!

We never spoke but I read and respect your posts. I think your a strong minded dude that can beat this, best of luck and I'm truly sorry to hear this.

If anyone can beat this it's you my man. You are a positive, good person always willing to help members out. I can only concur that you are the same way in real life. The right attitude and the right treatment you will look back at this and know you won. Just know if I could I'd shake your hand and give you a big hug. Be strong, be a warrior, and family, friends, and ProMuscle are all behind you. Much love and respect your way...

Stay strong brother. You will beat this!

Hey man, been following this for the past few weeks.

You're in much better physical condition to beat this than the majority who get diagnosed. Youth is on your side. You've got a good support network here. Every one of us knows you can beat this. Stay focused on now.

Prayers and thoughts are with you, Brother. I know I told this story before, but I'll mention it one more time. 7 years ago, my Wife was diagnosed with Stage 4 Throat Cancer. The Dr.s gave her 4 months to live. She refused to quit and beat the cancer, after exhausting treatment of Chemo and Radiation. She was cancer free for 3 years and the cancer returned, this time in her mouth. She beat it again. The cancer returned for a third time when a spot was found on her Thyroid. She beat cancer for the third time. I'm happy to say that she has been cancer free now for the past 2 years. Don't ever believe that a strong person cannot win this battle. Good luck, and God bless.

This is why I love this community... You guys are so fucking awesome. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't in tears hearing about the support you guys are offering.

LK3, if you are open to chatting on the phone, message me and let's talk.

I'm scared. This shit is real....

I'm supposed to get married in 47 days.... 47 fucking days. My girl is by side through this and I don't know where I'd be without her. She means the world to me. The only thing I want with all of this is for her to be OK. I want her to be happy... that is all I want.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear