advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Potent night-time sleep aid/fat oxidizer!

NY Muscle

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Since business is crazy and lots going on plus taking fat burners my sleep is allover the place, wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to bed.

Started taking 50mg of 5-htp which is excellent stuff and really helped me.

Decided to come off the harder fat burners ECA type stuff and add in non stim I also added one that helps you sleep. Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM.

So I took 3 pills 1/2 hour before bed and I was sleeping rather quickly, eyes were heavy and it was a good progression into sleep. But holy fuck when I woke up to try to do cardio, I couldn't function. I had to get back in bed. I get the same reaction from Ambien! So the stuff works if you can't sleep. I now take only 1 cap and 2 hours prior to bed and it still hits me pretty hard but not as bad. Figured some of you could use a solid sleep aid, I just wish I woke up a little more alert.

Thoughts on the profile?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1429127961005.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1429127961005.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 784
When tren has my sleep all messed up I usually do 2 advilPM's a night to sleep. Dont wake up groggy or anything which is nice but I know guys say those kind of sleep aids are bad for you.

Three pills of this stuff knocks me on my ass just the same

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

NY, does it give you at least 6-8 hours of quality sleep? Most of the stuff I've tried gives me around 3-4 quality hours then I'm tossing and turning the rest of the night.

NY, does it give you at least 6-8 hours of quality sleep? Most of the stuff I've tried gives me around 3-4 quality hours then I'm tossing and turning the rest of the night.

Yup for sure. As long as I don't drink water too late at night I'll get 6+ hours.

Yup for sure. As long as I don't drink water too late at night I'll get 6+ hours.

Thanks.

I hate proprietary blends.

Meletonin is in there so you have no idea how much you're getting.

Personally for me I can take 1/2 a mg of meletonin and get sleepy. Around 3mg is the most I need. If I take 5-10 mg I'm groggy the next morning. And if I take more than that I'm a zombie the next morning.

It probably is overdosed with meletonin.

Try the Schiff® Melatonin Ultra from Costco. Stuff is amazing!

I typically take 3 to 6mg of melatonin before bed…noticed the Melatonin Ultra at Costco for the first time this week. Might try it next time (contains 3mg of melatonin and includes GABA and Theanine). It is also available through Amazon.

Man this stuff still knocks me on my ass even on 1 cap. Sleep through entire night but little groggy at 530am when I get up for cardio. Maybe it's better for people who don't get up so early. Maybe I'll try it through the weekend where I sleep a little later and see what happens. I'm probably going to stop and just go back to 5htp if that doesn't help.

I typically take 3 to 6mg of melatonin before bed…noticed the Melatonin Ultra at Costco for the first time this week. Might try it next time (contains 3mg of melatonin and includes GABA and Theanine). It is also available through Amazon.

Just a followup to my post above. I tried the Schiff Melatonin Ultra for the last few nights…works as advertised, but it takes a bit over an hour for me to feel drowsy, as the pill has to be absorbed through your digestion system.

I prefer the Melatonin supplement by NOW, as it's much faster acting...it's a chewable lozenge, which contributes to it's faster absorption rate (typically drowsy w/in 20 minutes). NOW supplements are available at various grocery stores.

I initially hated Melatonin, as I felt groggy and had horribly vivid nightmares…but they subsided after the first week. I'm able to take 3-6 mg a night, and wake up refreshed…9 mg is my point of diminishing returns, as that will make me groggy the following day. I've been diagnosed with insomnia, and melatonin has an equal affect on me as Lunesta and Ambien (Rx meds). As always, YMMV...

Last edited:
GABA is good, however it makes my hands have really horrible pins and needles feeling, anyone get that?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131