over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OTC thermogenic question...

Aikman56

Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys, I know this type of thing is really pedestrian for a board like this one, but I have a question about OTC therms.

Are there any that actually WORK? What are the best brands/products?

My gf is prepping for her first figure show and wants to do everything completely natural. She's almost 9 weeks out, and making great progress, but I want to throw something in to help her lower body catch up the her upper.

It's been so long since I've even bought an OTC therm, that I don't even know where to tell her to begin...because she's not at all interested in T3/Clen! E/C/A isn't out of the question, but she'd like to try OTC first.

Suggestions?

Thanks guys, and next time, I'll stick to more advanced topics!:D

ECA is over the counter. We talked about this.

ECA is over the counter. We talked about this.

Like I said in the opening post, she doesn't want to do ECA.

For now, I'm looking for regular, walk-into-Vitamin-Shoppe-and-buy-it-over-that-counter supplements.

Last edited:
Really?

Not at all interested in t3/clen. E/c/a ISN'T out of the question.

And you speak of it as if it's not OTC.

For now, I'm looking for regular, wali-into-Vitamin-Shoppe-and-buy-it-over-that-counter supplements.
Is walking into vitamin shoppe any different than walking into walgreens or walmart?

Is walking into vitamin shoppe any different than walking into walgreens or walmart?

It doesn't matter that it's over the counter and put your name on a list with the smurfs buying crap to make meth or whatever else the list is for...she doesn't WANT to do it.

OTC or "OTC", we're looking at the simplest first. Get the most out of the least. Then, if we need to, we'll go up.

It doesn't matter that it's over the counter and put your name on a list with the smurfs buying crap to make meth or whatever else the list is for...she doesn't WANT to do it.

OTC or "OTC", we're looking at the simplest first. Get the most out of the least. Then, if we need to, we'll go up.
Ok I understand but still sounds like paranoia and wasting time with supplements that you can otherwise get about the same from 200-400mg caffeine.

Btw, ephedrine isn't "pulling out the bazooka" so-to-speak. It just works.

Ok I understand but still sounds like paranoia and wasting time with supplements that you can otherwise get about the same from 200-400mg caffeine.

Btw, ephedrine isn't "pulling out the bazooka" so-to-speak. It just works.

I get that...this is her choice and I'm not going to sell her on something she doesn't want.

Synedrex, DNPx, and Thermo Bombs if otc.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Metabolic-Nutrition-Synedrex-45-Capsules/dp/B00JYTPKPI"]Amazon.com: Metabolic Nutrition Synedrex Diet Supplement Capsules, 45 Count: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41FWwH0y8BL.@@AMEPARAM@@41FWwH0y8BL[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007S7SIIY/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687742&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B005MY9DOI&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0N2S9NKGZNJ4KARH7RDV"]Amazon.com: Prosupps DNP X Thermogenic Amplifier Dietary Supplement Capsules, 60 Count: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Eb8VfUuJL.@@AMEPARAM@@41Eb8VfUuJL[/ame]

**broken link removed**

Those are the cheapest places to get them that I know of.

My buddy worked at ProSupps. I would not use a fucking thing they make after hearing some things.

The supplement industry isn't regulated, SUPERSHREDXHARDCORE by Rxtechlabs on the shelf at Vitaminshoppe could have a nice dose of meth and a lethal dose of caffeine in it and no one would know for months, Bronkaid (ephedrine) will have the same ingredient in the same dose, pill for pill every single time. I'd trust the health of my girlfriend with Bronkaid over any supplement store fat burner proprietary blend any day.

Other than that I personally have never had appetite control like when I took Synedrex. Almost positive something illegal is in it due to how strong it is.

True Nutrition makes a great thermo called "True Burn". My wife likes it alot and has seen pretry decent results. She does not get jitters or any crash from it. Even I take a couple of caps before morning cardio. Bottom line is the stuff works and since it's from TN you don't have to worry about what's really in it. Dante only puts the best, most pure supps out there.

True Nutrition makes a great thermo called "True Burn". My wife likes it alot and has seen pretry decent results. She does not get jitters or any crash from it. Even I take a couple of caps before morning cardio. Bottom line is the stuff works and since it's from TN you don't have to worry about what's really in it. Dante only puts the best, most pure supps out there.

I would go with this and add in some extra yohimbine HCl. Have her take .2mg per Kg of bodyweight once in the AM on an empty stomach, and once before training or cardio. Some people get a little GI upset, so possibly start the dosing a little lower and adjust.

Thanks for the info, guys!

Now, for myself, I have every intention of using an ECA stack.

I'm looking online and can't find anything on the CVS, Walgreens, Walmart websites and can't find them listed.

Who carries the Bronkaid? Where do you guys get it?

CVS has Bronkaid and Primatene and their knock-off of Primatene.

Walgreens has neither around here.

Fantastic, thank you. I'll check out the CVS by me later this evening.

Walmart is cheap. Walgreens is cheaper.

I guess all the ingredients that made Xenadrene, Oxy Elite etc so good back in the day have all been outlawed now.
Been years since I've bought any OTC fat burners.

I've been around the fat burner bock for many many years. Tried them all. This is my new favorite stack. Absolutely love this for a serious thermo stack.

2 caps of each 20 or so minutes before a meal. 3 times a day before meals. BURN24 and Visceral Response:

**broken link removed**

And

**broken link removed**

The Visceral Response may require you do 1 dose a day then 2 then 3... work up to it. And not after 5pm. Keeps you up.

Read the write up on both. Great stuff. I also add one tab of Jarrow green tea extract with each dose.

After about 45 days I add in some bronkaid and a baby aspirin and wow its become the most amazing stack ever for me.

Now I'm on a break and just take these 2 products plus green tea extract and alpha yohimbine pre fasted am cardio and the results are great.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity