over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Welt/bump on stomach from bad subq shot

mkchll

Registered
ok guys, I must of done a bad subq shot w/Peps a couple months ago because now i have a hard lump where the shot in the stomach was performed. Like i said it was two months ago and it has inproved slightly over the past month as the hard ball has started to flatten out. it doesnt bother me pain wise unless i push hard on it and then it feels tender to the touch. It's red on the outside and the skin is peeling a little oveer the top, almost like new shin has grown over it. I can also fell a small indentation in the middle, like where the needle went in. its real ugly and wouldnt want to take my shirt off because its so noticable.

I'm getting worried it's not going to heal on its own without seeing a Dr, which I'd rather not have to explain how it happeded to him, but will go if need be. Does anyone have sugestions? Was thinking about piercing it with a needle to drain but dont want to do anything stupid. It kind of looks like a big zit 2 inches wide though..

Last edited:
I had about 3 all on my stomach that were there for months all about 5 cm apart and one day I injected into one by accident and they all got really big and itchy it was unbearable for a couple days but then they went away completely lol it was fucked

I would say try to drain it also. But I have never had this problem. Do you ALWAYS swab the skin with alcohol before you inject? I do every single time even on subQ shots. I take absolutely no chances whatsoever. Why risk it is my motto. Swabs, extra pins, etc are cheap compared to an infection or doctor visit.

This sounds like an infection, I would go to a dr and see what he says. Unless you want to get courageous and try to drain it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I'd probably try an drain it myself..
Realistically it's probably the dumb thing to do..
If you go to the doc he will probably jus lecture you an give you an antibiotic.

I would say try to drain it also. But I have never had this problem. Do you ALWAYS swab the skin with alcohol before you inject? I do every single time even on subQ shots. I take absolutely no chances whatsoever. Why risk it is my motto. Swabs, extra pins, etc are cheap compared to an infection or doctor visit.

I do swab but have to admit to using the same pin a few times, it so much easier when using such small amounts with peps. i guess i learned my lesson..

can you use an insulin pin to drain or should it be a lower gauge?

Oh damn. Why wipe the bacteria off the surface if youre going to let the body fluids marinate over several days on the tip of the syringe and then stick in back in? I vote infection all the way and go to the doc

Sorry for the issue man, but always use new pins. Like someone above posted, theyre cheap and not worth the risk of an issue like this

Would you be able to share a pic? Tip: USE sharp pins like B-D brand
as fine gauge as possible.

I will post a pic tomorrow and hopefully get some more oppinions. Cant right now I'm at work.

Could be alot of things;
possibly a lipoma
Lipoma Causes, Symptoms, Treatments, and More

maybe a sebaceeous cyst
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst"]Sebaceous cyst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
They may or may not have been caused by you pinning
I have had both They were not from anything I knowingly did
They were removed surgically
I did try to drain them with a 21G. pin just a bloody mess no improvement

Could be alot of things;
possibly a lipoma
Lipoma Causes, Symptoms, Treatments, and More

maybe a sebaceeous cyst
Sebaceous cyst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They may or may not have been caused by you pinning
I have had both They were not from anything I knowingly did
They were removed surgically
I did try to drain them with a 21G. pin just a bloody mess no improvement

Thanks for the info! Im reading now about it. Im 95% positive it's from pinning though as it started the next day, the hard ball was right where i pinned.

Thanks for the info! Im reading now about it. Im 95% positive it's from pinning though as it started the next day, the hard ball was right where i pinned.

I read somewhere that they can be caused by an irritant.( Pinning)
also...
Causes[edit]
Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles,[5] high levels of testosterone and the use of androgenic anabolic steroids[6] will cause such cysts.[7]

A case has been reported of a sebaceous cyst being caused by the human botfly.[8]

Hereditary causes of sebaceous cysts include Gardner's syndrome and basal cell nevus syndrome.

Last edited:
also...
Causes[edit]
Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles,[5] high levels of testosterone and the use of androgenic anabolic steroids[6] will cause such cysts.[7]

A case has been reported of a sebaceous cyst being caused by the human botfly.[8]

Hereditary causes of sebaceous cysts include Gardner's syndrome and basal cell nevus syndrome.

OK. thanks for the help. I'm gonna hit the Dr up.

I do swab but have to admit to using the same pin a few times, it so much easier when using such small amounts with peps. i guess i learned my lesson..
Bro a box of slin pins at Walgreens or CVS is like 28 buck. Why risk it? Those things are cheap. A lot cheaper than gear or peps. And certainly cheaper than a doc visit. Not knocking you. But be smart on this.

also...
Causes[edit]

Whatever you do don't google botfly. You will see some images that will make you want to puke. Those things are nasty.

I got a lump right now from a sub q shot 1/4cc I took on Tuesday, sucks it's right where my weight belt rubs lol but whatever you play you pay!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws