over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for extending overeating during bulk

Kurtneyhart

Newbies
After about 4 weeks my body sends signals to keep me from overeating and my caloric intake suffers. Even with insulin and 6 day training i still want to reject food although i need it to grow further. Tried ghrp-6 loved it and killed meals ...but looking for a more natural supplement for appetite stimulant ( or other method)
Ideas?

Your insulin sensitivity is Probaly going to shit.
Try cardio 3-4 times a week and Id throw in a GDA like berberine hcl if ur not using one Allready
Try dropping the slin and just go to a maintence level of calories to for a few weeks
"Reprime" ur body for the next little blast

Instead of focusing on eating more, you could focus on burning fewer calories. You could try cutting down your training volume and/or frequency. Training 6 days a week can work well for dropping fat, but if you have a fast metabolism it can be difficult to build mass while training that often.

Another idea would be to consider probiotics, digestive enzymes, or other supplements to help with digestion.

Your insulin sensitivity is Probaly going to shit.
Try cardio 3-4 times a week and Id throw in a GDA like berberine hcl if ur not using one Allready
Try dropping the slin and just go to a maintence level of calories to for a few weeks
"Reprime" ur body for the next little blast

This.

OP, I noticed that the fatter I got, the worse my appetite was.. now I carb cycle, and, while I gain less, I don't gain fat as readily.

I used to think that I had a fast metabolism...but I recently realized that I really do not.

regardless, "overeating" is a bad practice. everything works better when you are lean.. so drop the insulin, and drop some fat. you will gain better, and be healthier in the long run.

edit: I would also recommend an herbal laxative like happy tummy 2 (**broken link removed**)

your bowels are likely filled with undigested waste from all the overeating

Last edited:
There was an article I recently read that talked about running excessive calories in cycles. So bulk with say 5500 calories for 2 weeks then drop to maintenence level of 3500 calories for 2 weeks then repeat. It stated that the body gets use to the constant calories and will change the way it stores in your body, like adapting. If your body can't figure out your bulking or cutting then it will hold calories differently when you bulk.

There was an article I recently read that talked about running excessive calories in cycles. So bulk with say 5500 calories for 2 weeks then drop to maintenence level of 3500 calories for 2 weeks then repeat. It stated that the body gets use to the constant calories and will change the way it stores in your body, like adapting. If your body can't figure out your bulking or cutting then it will hold calories differently when you bulk.

that sounds like complete nonsense.

ur appetite doesn't go down because your body realizes that it's overeating lol... it goes down because ur insulin sensitivity is crushed, you are backed up with shit in ur pipes, and every other problem associated with rapid weight gain.

that sounds like complete nonsense.

ur appetite doesn't go down because your body realizes that it's overeating lol... it goes down because ur insulin sensitivity is crushed, you are backed up with shit in ur pipes, and every other problem associated with rapid weight gain.
The article definitely explains it better than me, I'll search around and see if I can't find it, I think I was in muscular development

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws