over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never had an abscess... Is this one...?

Diesel2323

Registered
Hi guys,

First off... I'm an idiot of biblical proportion. I am aware. I decided during a midlife crisis and being off FULLY from hear for 4-5 years that I would start with 100mgs of test prop every day... Fast forward two weeks and I get t400..i know again.. I truly know. But as I said... Was having a midlife crisis and made poor choices. I cleaned site, topper (very reputable sponsor) and pinned both quads with 2cc each. No pip to really speak of... Day one,day two different story.. Hard to get out of bed.. But as day goes on can move but if sit, or stand too long the opposite hurts a bit. Day three I notice both quads have what feel like large sections of scar tissue which I can touch but does have slight tenderness more so under when walking. I applied heating pads, showers, massage etc.. Today right leg is much better and almost normal... And second is little better but still a large part of my upper leg is hard and now it seems to be making way down my leg as my knee, calf and foot are swollen. Not ridiculous, but never the less.

Now I know this is near impossible thru a computer, with no pictures... But anyone deal with this? I never had I'm my 12years before stepping away.

P. S. So I am sweating like a pig occasionally, but NO fever, random nausea first few days, that's gone ... So the t400 is legit plus other sides. I just need to hear if I need to go to hospital or if this is from me being an asshole for taking 1600mgs of t400 with a very fast injection.

I'm sorry for wasting a thread guys, however the left leg swelling has me a little anxious. It is not ridiculous but little bit.

Thank you and be easy on me please...

Is the area warm to the touch, and does it seem like the inj area is getting bigger like the redness getting bigger.

2cc of T400 would probably hurt like a bitch anyways, I used t400 before and got some redness and soreness but no infection thought I had one by the redness but it wasnt.

Dont take any chances if you think you have one get it checked out asap

Last edited:
doesn't sound like an infection...I bet it should clear up in a few days.

ive had that kinda stuff happen a few times, really really sucks.

Honestly, it just sounds like you shot a lot of high doses painful gear into a sensitive spot.

Unlikely at this time. Doesnt mean it wont develop into one so keep an eye on it.

Did you at least filter and bake the gear before you used it? You really trust people making stuff in a "home lab". If not get yourself a 0.22 filter and run all of it through it at a rate where you can count the drops if you wanted to. Then when your all done bake it in oven at 220 degrees for 15 minutes x 3 runs.

Do you have a camera of any kind? Phone Camera, Webcam, anything? That would help a lot of the members who have seen these before give you a more accurate response. They might be able to tell you its the beginning stage of an abscess, or no it doesn't look like it. If you are that worried, but not willing to go get it checked it out, it may be worth it for you to find one and post up a picture.

But, much like others here, it sounds like a shot from your T400. I've never injected it into myself, but I have into probably half a dozen people who insisted they wanted it. Your symptoms sound pretty similar to the awful injections they experienced dealing with it.

It'll get better over the next week or so. If it doesn't then you may have an infection on your hands but it sounds like it's just overdosed gear. There's a reason pharmacy grade test is only 200mg per ml. When you take T-400 there isn't enough oil to transport all the steroid powder in the solution therefore it stays in the muscle and causes pain and inflammation. Stick to regular doses gear from now on.

Thanks for not destroying me guys.... So I went to see a Dr friend of mine who works in sports science and has some personal history with steroids and as majority of you said.... He sees no sign of infection but I'm an asshole for using t400 in an irresponsible way. Said since it's getting better slowly but not worse, no fever and he doesn't see or feel abscess, I should be OK but will have his wife write me script for antibiotics if I'm worried.

So I'm a ass and appreciate your guys time. I can remember reading posts like this before and being like come the fuck on man... And we'll I'm that guy this time.

Take care all.

Unlikely at this time. Doesnt mean it wont develop into one so keep an eye on it.

Did you at least filter and bake the gear before you used it? You really trust people making stuff in a "home lab". If not get yourself a 0.22 filter and run all of it through it at a rate where you can count the drops if you wanted to. Then when your all done bake it in oven at 220 degrees for 15 minutes x 3 runs.

Not bad advice but T400 is most likely the issue...That high mg test can be nasty!

Not bad advice but T400 is most likely the issue...That high mg test can be nasty!

I have to agree! I get bad pip from t400 its just not worth the few extra mgs per ml now.

stop being a pussy. your injecting compounds made in a bathtub......

wait it out an I'm almost certain......you will be fine with time.

yea.....potent shit hurts......it is wtf it is.....and it will last 5 to 7 days.

if it lasts longer that that........PM me......I can help you

:cool:

I bet some of us hear remember the IP T400 in the 90's. That shit would cripple you.

This has been talked about quite a bit if you do a search on the forums. There are so many factors that come into play. As another member stated give it a week and see where you are.

I am not dealing with what you are experiencing, but recently I've been having some PIP with a cut mix that I used last spring/summer and had no PIP at all last year (same source, same amount, same inject sites, everything is the same) nothing has changed!

So I am a little thrown back and to top it all off it's from the same batch as last year as I had a few in my stash. Stored at ideal temps since last summer. Tried warming the gear and still PIP (didn't warm last year).

I can deal with it because it's gone by day 3, but I am just making a point that there is no perfect world or linear science when it comes to UGL(s) heck even pharmacy grade shit! Shit happens and sometimes it has individuals shook with anxiety, puzzled and asking others perhaps with more experience etc..

Anyway sorry for ranting my man...keep us posted and keep a close eye on it.

Hello I am in pain!

Ok its been hot minute sense I used test 400. But if I am not mistaking is you got some where around near 400 mg. of test prop. that is 4cc's of test prop. ouch :( in one spot! Yes you will have a localized fever. Take a rag with water on it with some rubbing alchohol drench the rag with it hold it over the spot that ales you and it will draw the fever out! Oh ya that's old school right there! LOL!
Like I have said I am no doc. But to be honest you should be ok!:headbang:

I've had gear cripple me for a couple weeks. TNE and t400 both did a number on me before. Felt like I had an orange implanted in my ass cheek. Ibuprofen and a heating pad helped things a little bit, but it mostly just took time. You'll live :)

Correct, its too early for an abscess to form. Generally takes 4-14 days unless its a ton preformed. Early pain is from gear not made correctly and it can cause necrosis. People shouldnt be making high dosed gear and you should always sterilize it yourself so if you do have pain its mostly likely not from infection although its never perfect.

Never tried the T-400. After a go round with Couture Labs Test E 300, I just couldn't bring myself to suffer like that again.:rolleyes:

Correct, its too early for an abscess to form. Generally takes 4-14 days unless its a ton preformed. Early pain is from gear not made correctly and it can cause necrosis. People shouldnt be making high dosed gear and you should always sterilize it yourself so if you do have pain its mostly likely not from infection although its never perfect.

If you don't mind sharing what is your protocol for sterilizing your gear yourself?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws