over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fitness Modeling + Tattoos?

NoVaDriver

Registered
Hey guys,

Just to give you a bit of background, I've been lifting for a while and got a really solid build about me. Last summer, I got the opportunity to do a fitness modeling shoot in Vegas after a buddy of mine was looking for someone. He told me a few months in advance, so I cut up then did my thing there. (Shoutout to Synthetek for a few of their products. I'm not a huge clen fan and their products were an excellent alternative.)

I really did enjoy the lifestyle and whatnot, and I'd like to continue doing this part-time once I graduate from my MBA program next month. (Being in school makes it really hard to stay that ripped all year long, especially in one with as much work and constantly varying levels of homework and group work.) Of course I got "fat" (our definition of fat) after I started the school year again, lol.

Thing is, my girl and I planned on getting matching Texas tattoos before we both move to California for my full-time gig after I graduate. I'm wondering if having just one tattoo will be more of a detriment than anything else.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but looking at other fitness models, I usually only see a moderate amount of tattoos (a sleeve or maybe several) or none at all.

Just wanted y'all's opinion. :)

Have her go first then tell her you changed your mind !!:cheeky-s::de:il-smi:d:vil-smi

It used to be that it would be a problem but now most fitness models are tatted. That being said, I'll bet it's hard for a photographer to find models without tattoos anymore. If I were you, I'd stay clear to set yourself apart.

I don't think anyone in Cali will think a "Texas" tatoo is cool. After a few years living someplace else you might not want to admit your from texas:D If you think its hard to stay in shape going to school, wait till the real world chews your ass up and see how easy it is to stay in shape. Why do you think all the old suits are fat alcoholics.

Tons of fitness models have tattoos. Just make sure it's not a stupid one.

I don't think anyone in Cali will think a "Texas" tatoo is cool. After a few years living someplace else you might not want to admit your from texas:D If you think its hard to stay in shape going to school, wait till the real world chews your ass up and see how easy it is to stay in shape. Why do you think all the old suits are fat alcoholics.

Nice try... I'm getting my MBA. Meaning, I've already have 4 years of real world work experience prior to going back to school. :p

And you'd be surprised. People from Cali see me and just say I must be what everyone looks like in Texas. Plus, who wants to piss off a guy twice your size? I've never had trouble with that, but I'll be in San Jose. Coincidentally, I read that there are MORE TEXANS THAN CALIFORNIANS that contribute to the professional workforce there, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Coincidentally, I read that there are MORE TEXANS THAN CALIFORNIANS that contribute to the professional workforce there, lol.

Houston station checking in! That is all…carry on. :headbang:

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member