O/T Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice

LEX

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Ki
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Last edited:
Michael Keaton is still my favorite Batman...Never liked Bale.....

I love Affleck ! He always gets roles that make him come off as a bad boy with a good heart lol... hard to explain but I think he is not that masculine to play as Batman. He'd be good for superman for example

Kinda looking forward to this. This is DC's chance to step up againist Marvel.

IN all these years....first time I want to deliver a swift kick to balls.

Kinda looking forward to this. This is DC's chance to step up againist Marvel.

And don't they (DC) seem kind of desperate?? To me it seems like they are throwing in Supes, Batman, and a few others together pretty soon, without even developing the solo characters. Just seems rushed.

And don't they (DC) seem kind of desperate?? To me it seems like they are throwing in Supes, Batman, and a few others together pretty soon, without even developing the solo characters. Just seems rushed.

Feels like it for sure! If anything DC will just reboot it again lol

Batman and superman already had their movies. Aquaman, Wonder Woman, green lantern, and others are all getting solo movies..

Did anyone else see how much more visibly bigger both superman and batman are ?

Batman and superman already had their movies. Aquaman, Wonder Woman, green lantern, and others are all getting solo movies..

This version of Batman had a solo film??:confused: Unless they are just continuing with the Nolan/Bale version.

Michael Keaton?? Dude.... ummm....damn.... well... I'll just leave it at that... but you're still a kick ass Mod though lol. :p

Feels like it for sure! If anything DC will just reboot it again lol

I don't see it as being rushed at all. Batman vs Superman is going to introduce a lot of characters which is going to lead into the Justice League movies as well as many different solo films.

In my opinion, the preview looked awesome. My brother and his wife went to a showing last night to see it on an Imax screen (just the preview), and they had a few seconds of extra footage, basically showing batman and superman actually throwing punches at each other which was shot with Imax cameras, my brother said it looked freaking awesome.

Since they went to that, they also got 2 free tickets for when it comes out next year, and it's a week in advance... I was babysitting for them last night since my neice is 3 1/2 months, so I was hating hard as hell on them both when they got home lol.

I think this is going to be a huge hit that is going to set DC/WB up for a lot of great things, as long as they stay on course anyway.

Michael Keaton?? Dude.... ummm....damn.... well... I'll just leave it at that... but you're still a kick ass Mod though lol. :p

I don't see it as being rushed at all. Batman vs Superman is going to introduce a lot of characters which is going to lead into the Justice League movies as well as many different solo films.

In my opinion, the preview looked awesome. My brother and his wife went to a showing last night to see it on an Imax screen (just the preview), and they had a few seconds of extra footage, basically showing batman and superman actually throwing punches at each other which was shot with Imax cameras, my brother said it looked freaking awesome.

Since they went to that, they also got 2 free tickets for when it comes out next year, and it's a week in advance... I was babysitting for them last night since my neice is 3 1/2 months, so I was hating hard as hell on them both when they got home lol.

I think this is going to be a huge hit that is going to set DC/WB up for a lot of great things, as long as they stay on course anyway.

The extra few seconds of footage would have been awesome to see! For the average fan of the two the teaser might have been too 'dark' but I loved that aspect...going back to Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns when you see the Batman in his armored suit...sorry nerd out burst lol

The extra few seconds of footage would have been awesome to see! For the average fan of the two the teaser might have been too 'dark' but I loved that aspect...going back to Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns when you see the Batman in his armored suit...sorry nerd out burst lol

Yeah my brother and his wife kept talking about it as I'm sitting there looking at them and hating on them lol I told them when I'm driving back to my house, I'll be cussing them out in my head. Me personally, I love the dark aspect, so you and I are on the same page there. I also loved Injustice so...yeah I'm really liking this idea a lot

I dont know anything about the comics, but based off the movies, how could this even be a battle??
In the first superman, he flies around the earth so fast it turns back time...in superman returns he gets shot in the eye, and his eyeball destroyed the bullet on impact. He catches a falling plane!!
As much as I like the new Batmans, he's just a rich man trained in some Tibetan or something fight style.
Superman would destroy him, unless the batsuit is impregnated with kryptonite?

Can't wait to see this movie...but I absolutey cant wait to see the new star wars!!

Well the preview makes me wanna see it even that much more..
I'm more of a marvel fan myself but did like the recent batman movies.
im up in the air about Ben affleck as batman. I'll still end up seeing this one in the theater.

I dont know anything about the comics, but based off the movies, how could this even be a battle??
In the first superman, he flies around the earth so fast it turns back time...in superman returns he gets shot in the eye, and his eyeball destroyed the bullet on impact. He catches a falling plane!!
As much as I like the new Batmans, he's just a rich man trained in some Tibetan or something fight style.
Superman would destroy him, unless the batsuit is impregnated with kryptonite?

This! The Whole premiss of the movie is faulty. With kryptonite anybody can beat Superman so that's nothing new. But then again there can't be much logic in Comics, it's just fantasy,

This! The Whole premiss of the movie is faulty. With kryptonite anybody can beat Superman so that's nothing new. But then again there can't be much logic in Comics, it's just fantasy,

You're talking about people reading minds, walking through walls, growing into the Hulk, mutants with powers of Gods, aliens ect ect.... It's about suspending belief and enjoying the moment. :) if people want reality, watch a documentary... Not a blast at you dude, just sayin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws