over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tinea versicolor

jerseystepup

Registered
Anyon ever struggle with this? I've had it on and off for years and always had a decent amount of success using shampoo applications on the area with anything containing selenium sulfide. However... I'm running a good dose of Tren right now and with my body temp constantly raised, plus the weather getting warmer, and a job where I'm constantly exerting myself... It's getting OUT OF CONTROL. It's all over. Raised. Itchy. And embarrassing. Was just prescribed nizoral cream for it, hoping it works but idk. Anyone out there have this same condition?

diflucan 450mg one dose should take care of it. they normally come in 150mg tabs so take 3 (one dose) and your good to go. I accidentally miscalculated and took 4 pills 600mg and it took care of it within a few weeks (also used selsun blue)

ketoconazole pills, taken with grapefruit juice, then letting it come out in yr sweat. that was what worked for me.
i needed to do that twice in my life, i had it so bad.
if u have spots only, ive used salicylic acid with success.

ketocanazole shampoo works well too...lather it on let it sit for like ten minutes then shower...I do that twice and the tinea versacolor is gone in a few dys....you can try using selsun blue...but since it weaker id let it sit longer and do it a few more times

I had to take Lamisil pills

not kidding. 1 pill a day for 5 days and that was it. sat out in the sun and it was gone.

They gave me cephalexin and rub selsun blue on it. I had it as a teenager.

Ive had it for 15 years and it gets worse sometimes.....got it on my face and used teatree oil........it leaves spots on my skin but I feel it gives me character:cool:

I got a yeast infection from a chick im banging. It was itchy.and burned but doc gave me diflcan (2 pills) and I sprayed lotrimin on for two weeks and stopped. They are red now but don't itch or burn.I think I'm a hypochondriac.

Anyon ever struggle with this? I've had it on and off for years and always had a decent amount of success using shampoo applications on the area with anything containing selenium sulfide. However... I'm running a good dose of Tren right now and with my body temp constantly raised, plus the weather getting warmer, and a job where I'm constantly exerting myself... It's getting OUT OF CONTROL. It's all over. Raised. Itchy. And embarrassing. Was just prescribed nizoral cream for it, hoping it works but idk. Anyone out there have this same condition?

I had that shit in the past as a teenager and it came back in my late 20's. I got it real bad when I started dating my wife which was also when I started hitting the weights again consistently. It was all over my chest, neck, abdomen and back. The Doc gave me 2 pills that releases the meds onto your skin when you sweat and kills the infection. By the end of the first week it was almost gone, by the 2nd it was gone for good and I haven't had it in 8 years.

I used to workout a lot in highschool and I wonder if I picked it up from the dirty highschool weight room, my brother got it too at some point from what I assumed was from a dirty gym.

Both times I remember getting it was when I started to lift weights again, maybe a coincidence, but I can't help but think it's from laying on equipment full of sweat and fungus and shit. I've been working out in my own garage gym for the past 5 years too.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner