over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol, lifetime commitment?

Ragin' Cajun

Registered
Anyone that's used syntherol, once I stay, do I need to continue for rest of my life to keep size or are the shots temporary just to get to size I want?

Anyone that's used syntherol, once I stay, do I need to continue for rest of my life to keep size or are the shots temporary just to get to size I want?

Once you have finished the maintenance phase and inflammation has subsided what you have it what you keep...Obviously if you stopped working out all together you are going to lose your gains the same you would from anything else but if you keep working out as you normally do then the end results are permanent!

Yep that scar tissue you'll gain is permanent.

:rolleyes:

Gotta love responses like these... coming from people that have very likely never used the product.

Are you talking from personal experience or......:banghead:

Last edited:

You dont have to marry it:D

Before long, guys'll be doing the filling with an extracellular matrix full of myoblasts and growth factors. I'd marry that. Guess I'm gonna wait until marriage.

Yep that scar tissue you'll gain is permanent.

Do you have a personal issue with SEO's you would like to share?

In the "Syntherol In Calves Day 1of 30" thread, you said this...

Don't inject that crap bud. There are a few studies out there showing synthol can/will cause muscle necrosis. You don't want puss filled cysts being cut out of your calves bud. The "results aka inflammation" are only temporary anyways.

Big A's response was...

Educate yourself on a subject before you spread misinformation. SEOs cannot cause muscle necrosis. It's a medical fact.

Remember, not all SEO's are created equal!

Did bb.com go down and all the parrots come over here ?:banghead::D

Remember, not all SEO's are created equal!

He must have bought Bostin Lloyd's kitchen made oil (and gotten the same results infection wise as his idol) to be so vindictive and bitter about SEO's... :rolleyes:

:D

He must have bought Bostin Lloyd's kitchen made oil (and gotten the same results infection wise as his idol) to be so vindictive and bitter about SEO's... :rolleyes:

:D

Another guru in the world...Never done it, never seen it, never seen anyone that has done or seen it BUT hey knows everything about it:rolleyes:

Next you'll be hearing the idiot say it's "cheating" while he's behind closed doors pumping 3g of aas into his ass every week:rolleyes:

I just watched a video of a guy that abused SEO's and almost had to have his arm amputated because of necrosis. I'm not challenging anyone because I have very little knowledge of these things. What causes the necrosis? My guess would be infections from reusing needles or just using poor practices when doing the multiple injections. I guess this questioned is more aimed towards Big A and K1 because you guys seem to be pretty knowledgable on the subject and I'd like to become more educated. I'll probably never use SEO's, but then again I said at one point that is never use any kind of PED's either.

I just watched a video of a guy that abused SEO's and almost had to have his arm amputated because of necrosis. I'm not challenging anyone because I have very little knowledge of these things. What causes the necrosis? My guess would be infections from reusing needles or just using poor practices when doing the multiple injections. I guess this questioned is more aimed towards Big A and K1 because you guys seem to be pretty knowledgable on the subject and I'd like to become more educated. I'll probably never use SEO's, but then again I said at one point that is never use any kind of PED's either.

Please don't tell me you're referring to the video of that Brazilian guy who wanted to look like the hulk lol or any of the idiots in those south American countries.. im sure any type of necrosis is caused by severely unhygienic oils used and made by people with no knowledge of sanitary practices. That, and as u mentioned, a combination of poor injection techniques and dirty environments.

Please don't tell me you're referring to the video of that Brazilian guy who wanted to look like the hulk lol or any of the idiots in those south American countries.. im sure any type of necrosis is caused by severely unhygienic oils used and made by people with no knowledge of sanitary practices. That, and as u mentioned, a combination of poor injection techniques and dirty environments.

Yeah that's the video. Obviously the guy is an idiot and I don't believe that SEO's themselves cause such problems. I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions I may have about the use of these oils.

Yeah that's the video. Obviously the guy is an idiot and I don't believe that SEO's themselves cause such problems. I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions I may have about the use of these oils.

PMMA... not SEO, much less pharm grade SEO like Syntherol.

PMMA... not SEO, much less pharm grade SEO like Syntherol.

:yeahthat: I could not tell you how many people I know and have seen run Syntherol...Quite a few of them mega dose various body parts and not one of them ever looked like those morons on youtube?!

Implants, PMMA, etc are what those guys have which is why the muscle group looks and moves the way that it does...Anyone that knows someone with implants knows that the muscle group moves/flexes much differently then it would without them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear