over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use vapor pens for dieting?

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I have a friend who swears that vaping satisfies his cravings for food....he even has different flavors for different types of things he craves...He uses the nonnicotine version..i looked it up and there are vaping diets and apparently its becoming really popular among bodybuilders.....any one doing this and does it help?

So instead of eating you inhale some tabacco?

Idk....eat a damn chicken breast or a salad,lol

So instead of eating you inhale some tabacco?

Idk....eat a damn chicken breast or a salad,lol

No tobacco...just flavored vapor smoke...so non toxic....i went into a vapor store this weekend to sell them kratom ...the store smelled like strawberries...when I asked him about it, he said he got hungry and puffed on some strawberrry shortcake. Actually forgot about that until u asked...same guy said it helped his sugar cravings......I'm actually going to buy one just to see what it tastes like...might be the new thing to replace candy.....guy in the store said it tastes delish

oh..my apologies...i didnt know there were non-tabacco kinds.

No tobacco...just flavored vapor smoke...so non toxic....i went into a vapor store this weekend to sell them kratom ...the store smelled like strawberries...when I asked him about it, he said he got hungry and puffed on some strawberrry shortcake. Actually forgot about that until u asked...same guy said it helped his sugar cravings......I'm actually going to buy one just to see what it tastes like...might be the new thing to replace candy.....guy in the store said it tastes delish

oh..my apologies...i didnt know there were non-tabacco kinds.

I looked it up and their are vapor diets....and many people say they work great....we have 100 vapor shops in our town....i guess this makes sense now bc either you are a smoker or on a diet...hell, thats 50% of the population right there.

I have a friend who swears that vaping satisfies his cravings for food....he even has different flavors for different types of things he craves...He uses the nonnicotine version..i looked it up and there are vaping diets and apparently its becoming really popular among bodybuilders.....any one doing this and does it help?

I vape occasionally though not for dieting. I usually only do it when I crave cigs. AAAANNNNYWAAAYS, I've been reading about terpenes lately and how different ones can drive a marijuana high in different directions. Different terpenes can reduce inflammation, increase or decrease sedation/relaxation, inspire creativity, have anti-oxidant activity and many other effects including increasing or decreasing appetite and help with social anxiety. You don't have to smoke pot to get these benefits. You can buy extracted food grade terpenes right on Amazon like Myrcene and d-Limonene. Here's a basic incomplete (there are many more not shown here) idea of what properties they have:

10919108_644054255699002_1541309422_n.jpg

Realize that †hey taste like shit, generally. But I make scented candles with them as well as adding them to my own homemade vape juice. Hope this helps and right on with exploring new avenues to expand your biz!

Last edited:

Nicotine isn't toxic. It's considered a Smart Drug and a Somatostatin inhibitor. All the other unlabeled crap that they put in those things could be toxic. The flavor shit is possibly toxic.

All that said, I'd do some vaping, but I'd use some nicotine.

No tobacco...just flavored vapor smoke...so non toxic....

This isn't necessarily true. The big rage now is called "Sub-Ohm Vaping." This allows you to puff big "clouds" when vaping. However, to get these clouds you need to have a vegetable glycerine in your juice and it's been found that heating it up to a certain temperature causes the production of a carcinogen called Acrolein. So, it's not exactly "healthy" or "non-toxic."

hate to burst yalls bubble but I picked up this trend to to try to curb my appetite, and can bascially say it doesnt work. I would try vaping when I got cravings but it realy ddint do the trick. now I still have appetite and like to vape, so unless yuo want to just pick up another little hobby/addiction on the side I wouldnt bother. Im not addicted really i barely vape, i just sometimes feel like having a couple hits here and there. but who knows it might work for you

Vaping diets? Have people become that lazy they dont want to lose weight the normal way with hard work, diet, and excercise?

Vaping diets? Have people become that lazy they dont want to lose weight the normal way with hard work, diet, and excercise?

Are you against fatburners, t3, clen, and gh?

I use to vape, and it did help with controlling the want to eat. I guess using 0mg juice will work, but nic is what really helps control food cravings. I used low mg juice, like 3mg, and it did the trick. Vaping itself can get costly and turn into a hobby in itself. I stopped because it got annoying. Needing to charge the battery, refill the tank, buy juice, clean the tank, etc.

Is it toxic? Who fucking cares. What isn't toxic now-a-days?

I was gonna try vaping but someone told me embalming fluid was one of the chemicals in it. Not sure if its true I didn't look it up but he told me to....I said fuck it and just got a pack of marlboro lights:D

how bout if you want a strawberry, just just F`ing eat a real one!! It just a bit gay to be puffing a pretend smoke stick that smells like cheap car freshener.

I was gonna try vaping but someone told me embalming fluid was one of the chemicals in it. Not sure if its true I didn't look it up but he told me to....I said fuck it and just got a pack of marlboro lights:D

Embalming fluid isn't just one chemical. It's a mixture. I'm pretty sure that the chemicals in tobacco cigs are present in a lot of weird things.

There is formaldehyde in cigarette smoke too along with 8,000 other chemicals.

It has glycerin and propel glycol. Both are used in nebulizer machines for bronchial issues.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear