over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FST 7 dead?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This used to be a popular training method, now the forums have dissapeared and you can find nothing about it online?

What happened?

Also, what are some of the more popular systems/routiines today that have replaced it?

Just began another cycle of fst 7 last week. Really like it to shake things up. Ill do it for 10-12 weeks. Muscle feels like its going to rip out of my skin after the 7 sets.

That was garbage but it was sold well.

I remember being a natty frosh in college doing that...getting no where.

That was garbage but it was sold well.

I remember being a natty frosh in college doing that...getting no where.

So simply adding 7 sets at the end of your workout caused you to go nowhere? Yeah im sure it was the program that was to blame.

Going No Where

Yup, you were going no where regardless what you did. Research everything and train harder and eat like a lifter. Don't criticize things that have been proven.
Build a foundation, bra.

So simply adding 7 sets at the end of your workout caused you to go nowhere? Yeah im sure it was the program that was to blame.

I literally just got a text about this because my friend laughed out loud over someone insinuating I am lazy or didn't train effectively.

Bro it is a program for steroids. Lmfao. Trolls will be trolls.

people are always looking for the next greatest short cut. the basics have worked for most people. and i can't remember the last time any thing "new" really came out.

anyone know why the fst forum and almost any mention or article from rambods site vanished?

I'm doing this basic style of training, there really isn't anything magical about it, but i like the setup...

compound movement 3-4sets of 10-12
isolation, 3-4 sets of 10-12
compound 3-4 sets 10-12
then pump w 7 sets 20-30 sec rest

I personally go up in weight and hit a heavier 6-8 rep set with each compound exercise as the last set... also noticed it doesn't really matter 7 sets, 8 sets whatever at the end, just pump the absolute shit outta the muscle till its crippling you lol (Justin Harris told me that one) ...

Last edited:
I'm doing this basic style of training, there really isn't anything magical about it, but i like the setup...

compound movement 3-4sets of 10-12
isolation, 3-4 sets of 10-12
compound 3-4 sets 10-12
then pump w 7 sets 20-30 sec rest

I personally go up in weight and hit a heavier 6-8 rep set with each compound exercise as the last set... also noticed it doesn't really matter 7 sets, 8 sets whatever at the end, just pump the absolute shit outta the muscle till its crippling you lol (Justin Harris told me that one) ...

Thx,
I'm going to try this.
Always a good thing to change things up :lightbulb:

Last night we finished triceps with 8 sets of rope pushdowns with 30 second rest periods...

"Stretching" the fascia or getting mass volume of blood into the muscle can done in a number of ways, the pump is one of them. For example, you can work the muscle from a stretched position, you can do extreme stretching, you can do partials in the stretched position, you can just pump the shit out it and fill it with blood... there is more than one way to skin a cat here

Last night we finished triceps with 8 sets of rope pushdowns with 30 second rest periods...

"Stretching" the fascia or getting mass volume of blood into the muscle can done in a number of ways, the pump is one of them. For example, you can work the muscle from a stretched position, you can do extreme stretching, you can do partials in the stretched position, you can just pump the shit out it and fill it with blood... there is more than one way to skin a cat here

I def agree... i always do the extreme stretching after the pump sets.. hurts worse then the lifting, but feels amazing after lol

I def agree... i always do the extreme stretching after the pump sets.. hurts worse then the lifting, but feels amazing after lol

A very wise man that goes by the handle "homonunculus" has pump sets AND extreme stretching built into his Fortitude Training program (however I advise reading the book before applying the principles haphazardly, as they are to be done in a specific manner and frequency)... He also wrote an article (that I can find on scribd but nowhere else) about stretching the fascia (FST-7 was discussed).

A very wise man that goes by the handle "homonunculus" has pump sets AND extreme stretching built into his Fortitude Training program (however I advise reading the book before applying the principles haphazardly, as they are to be done in a specific manner and frequency)... He also wrote an article (that I can find on scribd but nowhere else) about stretching the fascia (FST-7 was discussed).

Post it upfrom scribd!

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

flex,

How many of these sets are you taking to failure?

I really like doing fst I did it the first time a few years back did it for 4-6 weeks and now ill do it sometimes through out the year for a whole week or Ill just doing it on a certain body part . I noticed that I really helped me feel the muscle finally got a mind muscle connection and helped with growth

Post it upfrom scribd!

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

Only a few pages are viewable

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/232388428/Stretch-Muscle-Gains-Stevenson

flex,

How many of these sets are you taking to failure?

All of them, and when I hit failure, I do partials. So not every set is all full reps but it is as many as I can pump out, to include partials just to hit the rep number (it was something I stole from mountaindog, not my idea)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member