over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver progress pic

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
He's definitely made some great progress in the last couple years. Think he's working with Rambod? The pic on the right was taken back in 2012 and the one on the left back in April 2015. He has a pro show in Cali coming up.

Attachments

• 1743555_912197285468116_7826843412512478812_n.jpeg
    1743555_912197285468116_7826843412512478812_n.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 13,163
Last edited:
he's not going up against a strong lineup either..

I think he's gonna scrape everyone at the show

EDIT:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPe_y_tw4s"]2015 CAL - DALLAS McCARVER - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Good old retarded Matt Daemon has been lifting 'dat 'dere weight.

Solid improvements. Physique resembles heaths shape esp the arms

He REALLY got his shoulders to explode in the time between those pics.

he's not going up against a strong lineup either..

I think he's gonna scrape everyone at the show

It is a very shallow line-up for a pro show... Hopefully everyone comes pealed and it is at least competitive, not like 1 or two guys come in shape and the rest look 5 weeks out...

The kid has grown.

Good old retarded Matt Daemon has been lifting 'dat 'dere weight.

these internet genius's , bet you wouldnt say that to his face

dude, lives 45 minutes from me, nice guy, young for bodybuilding standards

Dallas is a good kid, had the opportunity to talk with him at the Olympia for a bit. Hope he does big things in the near future.

these internet genius's , bet you wouldnt say that to his face

dude, lives 45 minutes from me, nice guy, young for bodybuilding standards

Dallas is a good kid, had the opportunity to talk with him at the Olympia for a bit. Hope he does big things in the near future.

Don't know who you guys are talking to but definitely one of the most arrogant guys in the industry hands down. Dude thinks he is gods gift to mankind. I've met him and worked out with his training partner. Even his training partner hates him because he is such a prick but puts up with it for the HGH hookup.

He was always texting one of my friends who is a bikini competitor trying to get her to hook up with him after she told him no a hundred times.

Honestly though, with the amount of gear and SEO he is putting down, I'm not sure he will last in terms of getting burnt out and health wise. Couple of my friends see him out drinking at bars while putting down a vial of tren a week. Definitely not good for longevity.

Don't know who you guys are talking to but definitely one of the most arrogant guys in the industry hands down. Dude thinks he is gods gift to mankind. I've met him and worked out with his training partner. Even his training partner hates him because he is such a prick but puts up with it for the HGH hookup.
He was always texting one of my friends who is a bikini competitor trying to get her to hook up with him after she told him no a hundred times.

Honestly though, with the amount of gear and SEO he is putting down, I'm not sure he will last in terms of getting burnt out and health wise. Couple of my friends see him out drinking at bars while putting down a vial of tren a week. Definitely not good for longevity.

a lot of assumptions in your post.. which leads me to believe that you don't have a clue what you're talking about

EDIT: heres his pic from his victory today at the CA pro.

Attachments

• dallas.jpg
    dallas.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 3,770
Last edited:
a lot of assumptions in your post.. which leads me to believe that you don't have a clue what you're talking about

Well, the guy's a beast, so there's plenty of room for jealousy. Still, looking at today's photo, he's either gonna have to do something about his health or rethink that hair cut.

i dont know what he does nor really care, of course i dont want him to hurt himself or give bodybuildign a bad name. hopefully he wont be the story or Trey brewer where his body goes to ish and he gets fat from so much abuse, or even worse kills himself . usually the guys that are naturally big without ever using, then slowly go up in dose do the best bc they have years upon years to slowly work up. He did blow up overnight so whatever- hopefully hes giving bloodwork done at least 2-4 times a year getting all health markers associated with bodybuilding related super supplements. Ive got to mind my own biz brother.

Well, the guy's a beast, so there's plenty of room for jealousy. Still, looking at today's photo, he's either gonna have to do something about his health or rethink that hair cut.

why his health? is there something we dont know, is his health bad , did a blood panel of his come back and he told everyone hes unhealthy?

why his health? is there something we dont know, is his health bad , did a blood panel of his come back and he told everyone hes unhealthy?

Of course "Health" is a stupid generalized word, but most blood panels can't tell you all the facts either. "Health" was the word used in the post that was complaining about him.

Still the fact is, skin and hair is a signifier of something health-related, and in this day and age, there is something that you can do about it. For real, you can grow back hair, or he could tidy-up that hair line a bit. We've all had to concern ourselves with it.

Besides it was just a light-hearted comment.

Haters gonna hate

I don't like him. The whole interview with shawn ray he was just a dick.
He seems to have the political backing though. This show was created for him. He was going to win it either way.

Of course "Health" is a stupid generalized word, but most blood panels can't tell you all the facts either. "Health" was the word used in the post that was complaining about him.

Still the fact is, skin and hair is a signifier of something health-related, and in this day and age, there is something that you can do about it. For real, you can grow back hair, or he could tidy-up that hair line a bit. We've all had to concern ourselves with it.

Besides it was just a light-hearted comment.

sorry, i have no sense of humor

Assumptions that I have either heard from Dallas or from his training partner...wouldn't say those are exactly pulled out of thin air

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws