over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RBC and endurance

jbthumper

Registered
If people take EPO or EQ to raise their RBC count for greater endurance would an increase in RBC by extended time on or trt be equally effective if blood pressure or thickness were not a concern?

I don't know why anyone would ever take EPO, as the primary problem with cycling effectively is high hematocrit - we are simply doping the blood with steroids.
Most all steroids stimulate the kidneys to produce EPO, which turns on the bone marrow to make RBCs. There is no feedback mechanism - the longer and higher the doses you are on the thicker the blood.
Since RBC's generally last 4 months - many get into issues by cycling year round - heavy cycle then cruise heavy cycle then cruise and so on.

When cycling heavy back in the day - test deca and maybe tren - my hemo averaged 55 and got as high as 60, had to get blood drawn off once a month to keep it at 55 when on, and it's a pain in the ass. I tried everything I could to keep it down too but the only legitimate way was to get bled every 30 days.
Not sure the high hemoever helped my endurance because I had extreme cramping and balloon like pumps YEARS before we had all these super duper workout shakes -it was almost unbearable work out and to blow up cramp and then shrink back down when recovering in a matter of 2-3 hours.

No need for EPO drol deca Eq will raise it just fine with the added benefit of anabolism added in that EPO wouldn't give you.

Yea I wasn't even thinking of EPO just wondering the reasoning behind it was to increase RBC, that in theory the same result from increased RBC via other anabolics.

Yea I wasn't even thinking of EPO just wondering the reasoning behind it was to increase RBC, that in theory the same result from increased RBC via other anabolics.

there is much more to why epo works then simply increasing rbc's...:banghead:

i have posted many times on this.

Yes good for you on non EPO - as I wanted to post in one of the threads replying to Dante - who in which we have discussed for years on the dangers of high hematocrit, to me it is THE most dangerous part of using anabolics - resulting in many strokes heart attacks and deaths of bodybuilders across the years. GH is the most second dangerous agent used out there and people take it as a daily staple. Couldn't post a thread on it, as it would be FLAME city. :)

EPO would raise RBC faster and it can be out of the system in just a few days; if testing isn't a concern the health risk probably isn't worth it.

Yes good for you on non EPO - as I wanted to post in one of the threads replying to Dante - who in which we have discussed for years on the dangers of high hematocrit, to me it is THE most dangerous part of using anabolics - resulting in many strokes heart attacks and deaths of bodybuilders across the years. GH is the most second dangerous agent used out there and people take it as a daily staple. Couldn't post a thread on it, as it would be FLAME city. :)

MG, you let me know the day you decide to start a thread on that...I'll make sure it doesn't go sideways! ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131