over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let's start over

bg091593

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Alright guys, I've been bulking for the last 5 weeks now. I let my ego get the best of me and over did it. I had set a goal to compete next spring in my first show and I got this thought into my mind that I needed to pack on as much muscle as I could this offseason to be able to compete. I over did it, too much gear, too much food, no gradual increase. Just stupid beginner mistakes and I take the responsibility. I had a coach before who was leading me but I've lost faith. He's out of my bodybuilding now and I'm going to be doing it myself (until prep comes). Currently, I weigh 202lbs and I'm going to say 12% max body fat. Abs still clearly visible without flexing. I'm coming off of a gram of test and 500mg of tren. Currently eating 5k calories and gaining however I want to make a shift. Since we never tapered up my cals and jumped from 3k to 5k and switched from low carb to high carb I blew up like a balloon. The test bloat doesn't help either. So I'm going to start fresh, I want to cut for 8-10 weeks, get back to sub 10%, and slowly taper up my calories and make lean gains. My questions for you guys would be where should I start? I'm going to start at 3500 calories but I'm not sure if I should do a keto, ckd, carb cycling, or what? I've had great success with carb cycling in the past so I'm leaning towards that and will switch to keto the last four weeks to really get as lean as I can before my vacation in the late summer comes. As far as drugs go im crushing at 250mg test a week and 4iu GH ed. Keeping it very simple and basic and will only add compounds when I hit a plateau. How much weight per week do you think I can lose without losing a lot of muscle? 1lb? 2lb? I currently train 4 days a week, should I increase that? How much cardio should I start out with? Im fine once I get started, I've just always relied on my coach at first to set my diet up and I want to start doing it myself.
I know I jumped in too fast with my bulk and looked at it as a sprint instead of a marathon, so let's keep the hate to a minimum? Please? I want to get on the right track here. Any information is greatly appreciated and I'd love to keep a short log and track my progress here as well. Thanks everyone!

I am planning on doing a low carb (100g) diet and have high carb (350-400) on Mondays and Fridays. I think it should work really well and I can adjust when necessary. I'm just not sure if I should start out doing cardio or not? And I'm not sure how much weight I can safely lose each week.

let's start here
Training experience?
Past gear usage?
Starting weight?
Pictures?

12% is about perfect bf% to gain... i would stay w that honestly...

I was unsure about whether to bulk or cut. If I bulk Id like to readjust my diet and lower my drugs as well. Low test for sure, I've tried the main 3 AI's and no matter what I always bloat up and look like shit. Anyway, I've been training for 4 almost 5 years now. Prior drug experience is several cycles using compounds like test e, deca, tren e and a few orals. Orals never agree with me and I get some pretty nasty sides, specifically lethargy... I will post pictures once I leave the gym and I'll let you guys judge where I'm at. Thanks guys.

No I definitely want to cut before I bulk up any more. I'm not even comfortable posting pictures of myself at the moment LOL!

Post the pics. There's no better drive than shaming yourself. Modt of us have been where you are and are not hear to judge. We can give you good honest advice based on pics. Sounds like you may just need ri debloat a bit

I'm on my iPhone. Any way to post these up from here or do I need to bust out the old lap top? Keep the negative comments to a minimum guys! I'm a work in progress and always will be. I've been on track before, had fallen off, and am ready to climb back on.

Most of us have been there done that, no shame in not being where you want to be with your physique.....that's why we are all here. To support and help our brothers and sisters in iron.

Click "post reply" and then under "additional options" go to "manage attachments" and then "choose file" and then "upload". You can upload them from there.

Last edited:
I think you can compete for the sake of it, but whereabouts do you expect to finish?

I wouldn't compete unless I had enough confidence in my self and self image. I probably never will be as most of us on here will never be satisfied. But I wouldn't compete unless I expected to be in top 3. The contest is in April. I wanted to spend some time to get back to single digits and then build upon that. I feel like if I keep building now and get to be 220 or so by February Ill have 30-40lbs to lose to be show ready, that's quite a bit to lose is it not?

You have a lot questions. You also said you had a coach but fired them. Why not hire a coach (a different one this time) and get some direct, expert advice rather than second guessing every decision you make and wasting a lot of precious time? I'm not saying somebody else is going to magically get you to your goal with 100% certainty but it seems like that route would be a lot more productive for you.

I can do that, it all depends on price... Recommendations? I see Phil Hernon is highly regarded and I might inquire about him. Any others? I would definitely hire a coach for contest prep, I just didn't know how critical one was for offseason.

I can do that, it all depends on price... Recommendations? I see Phil Hernon is highly regarded and I might inquire about him. Any others? I would definitely hire a coach for contest prep, I just didn't know how critical one was for offseason.

There's many good coaches here. John meadows, Shelby Starnes and Matt porter to name a few of the well known ones. I'm personal looking into hiring Matt soon myself, seems like a great guy. Not to mention he gets ppl looking right 👌🏽

You want to lose 30-40 pounds? Seems like a lot based on pics. You are not as heavy as you think, from what I see in the pics. I don't think you need to do anything drastic. I would consider putting off a contest and cement the muscle gains from this last cycle....
Next spring is what, 9 months away. You don't need to diet for 9 months. If you start now changing gears, I don't think you will like the mass you have come contest time. jmho
Keep calories normal, keep training heavy, keep gear moderate. Don't be a pig.
:D

Last edited:
No no I don't think I have 30-40lbs to lose now. Jeez I'd be a stick! I meant if I keep bulking at this rate I WILL have that much weight to lose come spring time. The contest was and is still up in the air. It's a goal of mine to compete one day and I WILL reach that goal, but it's not like I need to achieve it in 2016, I wouldn't mind gaining more mass and coming in with a body of higher quality in my first competition... I didn't want to do anything drastic, I just wanted to lose some fat to get back into single digits, look good and feel good about the way I look. Only then would I start adding in the calories and shift to the mass gaining phase. A fresh start at a bulk as my last one came on way too fast. In my opinion at least. What do others think?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131