over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

(Scale 1 to 10) How Bad am I?

OgJohnSmith

Registered
The wife and I started spending more time together, she’s glued to me 24/7 now due to an almost affair with a fitness/bikini model. So the wife decided she wanted to be fit and started working out with me 5 days a week.

She started at 5’8”, 140lbs, 29% body fat and in 8 weeks she’s down to 120lbs and 20% BF and a lot more muscular and much, much stronger.

So now for the bad part, I put liquid Anavar in an MK-677 bottle and told her she’s been taking only peptides for the last 8 weeks. She’s like; “These peptides are great, I feel so much stronger, look younger, and have a lot more energy!”

So what do you guys think about how bad that is on a scale from 1 to 10?

I think what you are doing is really fucked up .please tell us your only joking

I hope you're joking! When I first started to read this, I was going to move this to the counseling section, but now I'm going to leave it here so everyone can see what a colossal asshole you are!

This is a terrible idea. So what happens when she comes off and has estrogen rebound, appetite issues, and depression?

No joke, 25mg liquid Anavar. So what is so bad, that I told her it's MK677 and it's really Anavar? To tell you the truth I don't see one being any worse than the other? How about if I told her the truth and she still took it anyway. I really didn't see it as such big deal but I guess it is, I want to make this right.

10. Would you like if someone gave you birth control instead of dbol? Because they should.

I am also pretty sure 25mg ed of anavar is a high dose. :banghead: This thread makes my head hurt.

No joke, 25mg liquid Anavar. So what is so bad, that I told her it's MK677 and it's really Anavar? To tell you the truth I don't see one being any worse than the other? How about if I told her the truth and she still took it anyway. I really didn't see it as such big deal but I guess it is, I want to make this right.

Yeah...How about if you told her the truth? What a concept!

You know it's fucked up otherwise you wouldn't have asked.

It wouldn't have been a big deal if she knew what it was and chose to take it.

Your dishonesty has made an issue out of what would have been nothing.

One substance for another may not be a huge deal but you have honesty and credibility issues... Do you see the pattern?

First almost cheating and now lying... Don't be surprised if when once you come clean she has doubts about a lot of shit. And as annoying as that may be, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

So your giving your wife steroids and she has no idea? Your a fucking idiot!

CG

Ok, guys, so what's done is done. He needs advice on how to get out of this......
My advice is ween her off and in the meantime, ramp up the "I love you" texts and make passionate love in the bedroom for a long ass time....:D:p

Your anavar source sent me an email and it turns out the joke is on you... Seems you've been feeding your wife dbol, and when she finds out she's going to fuck you with her new dick.

You got some serious issues and should seek help. I pity your wife for your deception. Marriage is about honesty and you sure as hell are not holding up your end.

The wife and I started spending more time together, she’s glued to me 24/7 now due to an almost affair with a fitness/bikini model. So the wife decided she wanted to be fit and started working out with me 5 days a week.

She started at 5’8”, 140lbs, 29% body fat and in 8 weeks she’s down to 120lbs and 20% BF and a lot more muscular and much, much stronger.

So now for the bad part, I put liquid Anavar in an MK-677 bottle and told her she’s been taking only peptides for the last 8 weeks. She’s like; “These peptides are great, I feel so much stronger, look younger, and have a lot more energy!”

So what do you guys think about how bad that is on a scale from 1 to 10?

Bahahahaha haha LMFAO!!!!
Put some tadalafil in the next bottle. :D

I am also pretty sure 25mg ed of anavar is a high dose. :banghead: This thread makes my head hurt.

Was just gonna say this.... my lil GF thrives on 5mg... Good one Bieber!! Ha!

Last edited:
U r so full of yourself. If someone did that to me and I found out, I would make sure they are in jail and their life is fucked for a long time. Just saying.

on a scale of 1-10 you are a 100. = scum of the earth.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131