over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testicular pain - inguinal hernia?

rp2100

Registered
I'm glad the internet is anonymous, because this shit is embarrassing!!!

I've had very infrequent testicular pain in the past. I got it checked out about 3 years ago. My PCP didn't find anything wrong, so she referred me to get an ultrasound. That wasn't a fun experience! It didn't show anything wrong, either. Since the pain was very infrequent and we'd ruled out anything serious, I opted not to investigate it further. What can I say, having a doctor check out my cowering junk isn't my idea of a good time!

About 6 months after that, I had an episode of really bad constipation and I ended up going to the hospital for it. Aside from my digestive system feeling like death, I was also experiencing testicular pain from it. It felt like my balls were in a vice. It was fucking terrible. The doctor examined my balls and said there was nothing wrong, and once the constipation went away so did the testicular pain.

Fast forward 2.5 years to the present. I just got over another bout of constipation, although it definitely wasn't as bad as the previous one. But as with the previous episode, I've been experiencing testicular pain, mainly in the right testicle. I don't remember which one was hurting in the past, or maybe both of them were, but this time it's definitely on the right side. This has been going on for a few days. The pain is worst at night, and it's very mild or nonexistent in the morning. Straining or bearing down (aka pushing hard when shitting) does tend to aggravate it.

***NOTE: Those are the only 2 times I've had constipation, and they both involved unusual circumstances, so it's not like I'm chronically constipated.

I'm 29 and in good health.

Before I spew out a bunch of questions about inguinal hernias, the #1 question is: does this sound like it could be an inguinal hernia?

Are you dehydrated? Dehydration causes constipation. My balls hurt when I was severely dehydrated for a bodybuilding show. Try adding pedialyte to your diet. Get your electrolytes in balance. Taurine is good for hydration. Maybe the seeds are just dried up.

Are you dehydrated? Dehydration causes constipation. My balls hurt when I was severely dehydrated for a bodybuilding show. Try adding pedialyte to your diet. Get your electrolytes in balance. Taurine is good for hydration. Maybe the seeds are just dried up.

Thanks for the reply.

Dehydration might have played a role in the constipation -- before it happened my stomach was wrecked and eating was uncomfortable, as was drinking fluids. But I was definitely hydrated today, and yet I experienced some discomfort at the gym from exercises like benching, curling some 25s, and some pulldowns. But I wasn't as sore today as I was yesterday.

I guess my plan will be to avoid what hurts, train what I can, and see a doctor if it's not getting better.

My dear friend see a doctor asap and drink lots of water. For me if my insides hurt i just drink loads of water until it is gone.

Could be a chronic sacro-iliac fixation, with an L5 dehydrated disc or possible spondyolisthesis. This will affect lower bowel and cause testical pain. That would explain why its better in the ams.

Have u checked if it's a vericocele ?

Have u checked if it's a vericocele ?

I've gotten it checked out by doctors the first two times I had significant pain, and I even had an ultrasound done, so I assume they checked for it. I've never placed much merit on self-examination. I must not know what to feel for because I feel lumps, bumps, and tubes all over the place!

The pain has been way, way better these last couple days. Wednesday night it was hard to fall asleep due to the pain, but since then it hasn't been bad. I do get some discomfort when I strain, but I'll do my best not to aggravate it and I'll see if it gets better on its own.

I am no doctor, but i am a nurse. we don't see that much r/t to dehydration alone, but we do see it when there is stool blockage r/t dehydration, it can pinch off blood supply and cause ischemia to the testicle. I have had it before when i had distention r/t constipation. If it is persistent, see a doc.

Trouble is, getting in to a doc when its happening.. Cause my guess is its intermittent and probably doesnt last more than a couple hours am i right?

Almost always the patient needs to pass stool and the pain goes away immediately. Hope thats the trick man! But play it safe, too much ischemia to the testicles can cause damage and tissue death just like every other organ.

Go see a doctor. It could be many things, some of them very serious.

I had similar sensation. I thought inguinal hernia. I was concerned that would indicate surgical intervention.

I went the doctor. They ran ultrasound twice, CT scan, bloodwork, antibiotic in case of infection and then referred me to a urologist. He diagnosed it as a femoral nerve issue at the groin and prescribed Gabapentin. I didn't take it. If it's just pain, I can deal with pain.

He told me I wouldn't make it worse and that it just might hurt. So I got back to training hard and it went away on it's own. It still acts up slightly every now and then but it's not limiting.

Anyway, I'd recommend going to see the doctor. It's embarrassing. It sucks. But it could be an indicator of something very bad. Or it could be nothing. It's better to know. Hope everything works out.

I have a similar issue

It's strange, because I never actually thought this existed, especially for a guy in his 30s, but a few years ago I noticed that street some hard leg and back days, I'd get dull testicular pain. Once, it got so intense, I had to pull over and vomit on the way home from the gym. I found it would also get worse if I took a dump right after training.
Over time I noticed another pattern to the pain. The longer I went without sex (or getting off otherwise), the more likely it was to happen. So after doing some research I pinned it down Testicular Vasocongestion, otherwise known as Blue Balls. Yes, it's a real thing, and not at all funny. If you notice the same pattern try making sure to clear out the pipes every few days. It might sound like bullshit, but that's what the issue was with me.

It's strange, because I never actually thought this existed, especially for a guy in his 30s, but a few years ago I noticed that street some hard leg and back days, I'd get dull testicular pain. Once, it got so intense, I had to pull over and vomit on the way home from the gym. I found it would also get worse if I took a dump right after training.
Over time I noticed another pattern to the pain. The longer I went without sex (or getting off otherwise), the more likely it was to happen. So after doing some research I pinned it down Testicular Vasocongestion, otherwise known as Blue Balls. Yes, it's a real thing, and not at all funny. If you notice the same pattern try making sure to clear out the pipes every few days. It might sound like bullshit, but that's what the issue was with me.

Drain those seeds before they pop!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 122

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members