over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Question

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey, I just did a serum test for one of our sponsors. I was one of two members asked to do this. I scored a 16.2 and the other member scored a 34.2. I pointed out to Raj that if I had done anything wrong I would be more than happy to retest and post the score.
Raj replied that he didn't think I did anything incorrectly, some people just respond with lower scores.
Does this mean that this same GH will effect me in a less positive manor than the other member? Will I not get as much response in my muscles as the other member scoring 34.2?

Anyone have an answer for this? I'm pretty shallow in this area as you can see.

Thanks, CG

I am not completely sure but I thin it would mean you need more to get same results..

im just going off of the old Russian studies and how they determine the type of responder one is to aas.

these were done before hgh.

they did show that the best type of responder needs less then 1/4 of the dose of the worst to get similar if not better results...

Get an IGF done. GH is highly variable based on timing among other things. And even if it scores well on serum doesnt mean its folded correctly and is able to increase IGF levels which is one of the predominate ways which it works.

So get an IGF done and see if its working. Also keep in mind the risks of injecting a peptide sequence which may or may not be folded correctly. Thats a risk anyone takes who is using peptides from UG places. Not here to lecture just to give you something to think about.

Hey, I just did a serum test for one of our sponsors. I was one of two members asked to do this. I scored a 16.2 and the other member scored a 34.2. I pointed out to Raj that if I had done anything wrong I would be more than happy to retest and post the score.
Raj replied that he didn't think I did anything incorrectly, some people just respond with lower scores.
Does this mean that this same GH will effect me in a less positive manor than the other member? Will I not get as much response in my muscles as the other member scoring 34.2?

Thanks, CG

Age had a lot to do with it. I know that test scores and IGF can get lower as we age when using GH. But strangely older guys seam to do much better on it.

Thanks, CG

A few questions.
Have you done any other Serum tests Before?? if yes what were they and how do they compare to this 1.
You cant say you are a low tester until you have something to compare to.
Also timing is huge 3 hours as a rule doesnt meen you peak @ 3 hours you may peak earlier or later I peak early. and a 3 hour test would really make me low .
Will you get the same positive effect that someone that scores double what you score will get or will you need to take twice as much to get that effect? dont know.
Myself I am a low tester. 15 being ave. a 20 + being high for me. I can get a 30 on Pharmas.
how ever I can out IGF-1 score most guys that have much higher Serum scores than I on the same amount.
So IF A Raised IGF-1 Is whats desirable Than I would think I would get greater benefit from the same amount of HGH than someone that scores a lower IGF-1 score than I, even If they score higher Serum scores than Me.

Last edited:
Buck, no I have never gotten a serum test before. I just wanted to do my part helping out in the thread so I jumped in. Can I get this IGF test form Private MD Labs and just do it all over again? I'm just so programed now to seeing these big numbers I feel compelled to just see this through for the sponsor.

CG

Buck, no I have never gotten a serum test before. I just wanted to do my part helping out in the thread so I jumped in. Can I get this IGF test form Private MD Labs and just do it all over again? I'm just so programed now to seeing these big numbers I feel compelled to just see this through for the sponsor.

CG

Yes they have the test its a few dollars more However...
HGH Serum in the blood when we inject gets in and out FAST with in hours its no longer detectable with a HGH SErum Test ...
An IGF-1 test is alot different and it takes days even a week maybe more to get a stable reliable test.
So a general protocol for an IGF-1 test would be to do a said amount of HGH for a week or so and then have the Blood draw. There are some factors that influence this test also. A rule that fits me pretty welll is 100 igf-1 points for every 1 IU of HGH done daily...this varies alot person to person...

Peace

I normally do insulin twenty minutes after pinning the HGH and then leave for the gym. Can I continue to run the slin this way the week I'm going to test on Friday?
BTW: there was no insulin injected the day of the test.

CG

I normally do insulin twenty minutes after pinning the HGH and then leave for the gym. Can I continue to run the slin this way the week I'm going to test on Friday?
BTW: there was no insulin injected the day of the test.

CG
I would think you run the chance of boosting igf by using both....therefor not being able to attribute igf results directly to the gh.

CG

The key is to do more testing with other GH's(especially those that are known to be accurately dosed) to learn what is normal for you, as you can't necessarily compare your numbers to others. Also, as others mentioned, the end result we are looking for is raised IGF-1, so it would help to get IGF-1 tests down the road a couple of weeks as well to make sure that the GH is biologically active and doing what it is supposed to do. Once again, how much your IGF-1 levels raise can vary individually and have a lot to do with the health of your liver(as buck can attest to). Typically for normal young healthy individuals you can expect about a 100 increase in IGF-1 per iu of GH taken daily. However, that relationship is not linear and higher iu's produce less of an increase and age seems to be an issue as well.

The key is to do more testing with other GH's(especially those that are known to be accurately dosed) to learn what is normal for you, as you can't necessarily compare your numbers to others. Also, as others mentioned, the end result we are looking for is raised IGF-1, so it would help to get IGF-1 tests down the road a couple of weeks as well to make sure that the GH is biologically active and doing what it is supposed to do. Once again, how much your IGF-1 levels raise can vary individually and have a lot to do with the health of your liver(as buck can attest to). Typically for normal young healthy individuals you can expect about a 100 increase in IGF-1 per iu of GH taken daily. However, that relationship is not linear and higher iu's produce less of an increase and age seems to be an issue as well.

I still have a kit or two of the Kefie's that were scoring high 20s and some 30's.

How about if I just did a total re-do with one of them? Then I would have the base line you guys are talking about.

CG

I still have a kit or two of the Kefie's that were scoring high 20s and some 30's.

How about if I just did a total re-do with one of them? Then I would have the base line you guys are talking about.

CG
Just because someone scored a 20 - 30 on them does not meen you will. Or does it mean you did something wrong.
I wouldnt say a redo. I would say another test to add to the record of how you score...Background, Track record, establishing a baseline for you.
The baseline is established as you go the more tests you have the better judgement you can make on any 1 test.
If you score 1 @ 16.2 and your 2nd @ 17.5 this doesnt tell ya much
for a 2nd test. especially if there was a dif. in timing which there always will be ( Mins. effect this score).It is a start and would show some consistency.
Now if your 1st score Is 16.2 and yr 2nd is 35.0 Now ya got something .
But just what? do you give more weight to the second test????
What if you got the draw @ 2:30 mins this 2nd test? Is it inconsistent Vial to vial or did ya find yr peak test time...There are many scenarios that can and will playout.
This info only comes with more testing and experimenting its a long process for sure.
Just dont get to wrapped up in trying to produce a score that is to everyones liking.

Peace

Get an IGF done. GH is highly variable based on timing among other things. And even if it scores well on serum doesnt mean its folded correctly and is able to increase IGF levels which is one of the predominate ways which it works.

So get an IGF done and see if its working. Also keep in mind the risks of injecting a peptide sequence which may or may not be folded correctly. Thats a risk anyone takes who is using peptides from UG places. Not here to lecture just to give you something to think about.

Can you elaborate on this? There's a possibility, outside an individuals ability to convert gh to IGF-1, that a high GH serum might not result in raised IGF-1?

I had a test recently on a sponsors generics that tested good in serum but my IGF-1 was 130 on 10iu/day.

Concreteguy,
If you want to test another vial of another brand I have a few options for you.
I have 6finger red tops guys are scoring very high on rite now.
I have somastim 20iun vials that we have a lot of scores logged on it.
Also the Kefei you mentioned. You know I got a 35 on it. Same batch in the same shipment you have. I think a few others scored 30 and have posted using it.

For the IGF test this is how I was advised from one our best sponsors here.
14-21 days on a steady dose of the same amount. Not missing any days.
Igf-1 test is about 80$ bucks I think.

As for Insulin.. If that is how "You use it" and you plan on testing in the future for reference I would use it like you always do for each test so that you know what works the best for you. The feedback will help us all.

Your original question is a great one.
Lets use race and buck for example... If we know one Guys scores 10+ points higher then the other on most every brand.
So would the guy that scores less need to use more??? Who knows.
Or like guys said what if the Igf- is higher then the guy that serum test higher.

I guess we can only each try to learn and do our best. Let the mirror and the results decide the dose?

Maybe if it plays out like we hope we can get together as a group. Decide on what are currently the top few choices. Then do analyzing.

Can you elaborate on this? There's a possibility, outside an individuals ability to convert gh to IGF-1, that a high GH serum might not result in raised IGF-1?

I had a test recently on a sponsors generics that tested good in serum but my IGF-1 was 130 on 10iu/day.

Correct. Look up the structure in a 3D representation. Its not a straight line. There a few different ways to test for GH some use immune assays and others still use the old radioactive assays.

They arent always able to tell the folding strucuture which is important. For instance. Some of the treatment options for acromegaly are actually misfolded GH molecules! Now if you had a test done your serum GH would be sky high but it actually BLOCKS the receptor and prevents a true agonist from binding. I am not going to get into the UG market of this lab vs that lab as i dont really give a crap thats not why im here. But it takes a lot to make proper GH and there are many incentives to cut corners. It has been done before. Thats not to say there isnt some quality out there, its just tough to determine which is and which isnt without at least IGF levels

I hope that made sense...if not how about this analogy. You go to buy 5 BMW's...they look awesome. You count 5. But when you go to drive them they wont start. So you have 5 BMWs in your driveway but cant drive anywhere.

Correct. Look up the structure in a 3D representation. Its not a straight line. There a few different ways to test for GH some use immune assays and others still use the old radioactive assays.

They arent always able to tell the folding strucuture which is important. For instance. Some of the treatment options for acromegaly are actually misfolded GH molecules! Now if you had a test done your serum GH would be sky high but it actually BLOCKS the receptor and prevents a true agonist from binding. I am not going to get into the UG market of this lab vs that lab as i dont really give a crap thats not why im here. But it takes a lot to make proper GH and there are many incentives to cut corners. It has been done before. Thats not to say there isnt some quality out there, its just tough to determine which is and which isnt without at least IGF levels

I hope that made sense...if not how about this analogy. You go to buy 5 BMW's...they look awesome. You count 5. But when you go to drive them they wont start. So you have 5 BMWs in your driveway but cant drive anywhere.

You look it up and post it here?
Take us all to school please of the folding' and 3D' show examples of each the Top china brands and the Pharmacy brands so we can see the clear difference.

You look it up and post it here?
Take us all to school please of the folding' and 3D' show examples of each the Top china brands and the Pharmacy brands so we can see the clear difference.

No thank you. Im not going to get into the UG debate as i stated above only a few minutes ago. I have no interest in proving it one way or the other. Anyone who has worked in a real lab before will know how the different assays work and the folding of proteins influences activity. Im not going to give a seminar on that and quite honestly im surprised if this is the first time you are hearing about the 3D structure of peptides as I think you have been around for a while.

To the OP: When you get the IGF test done it will give you piece of mind that its at least binding to its receptor.

Mr. Concreteguy,
A IGF-1 test is 72.50
But since your new to testing perhaps you dont know but @ the time you order any tests from Pvtmdlabs there is a discount code that changes every week or so and it gives you an additional 15% off. so just over 60 bucks for an IGF-1 test...
Not to clutter your head with to much info.
Here is a example of a timing test I did a short time ago. It shows how much a serum test changes in 30 min. increments on some quality HGH.
This was all the same day the draws were aprox 30 mins apart.
on 10 IU's
2 hours 43 mins. post pin Serum score 25.4
3:14 - 20.8
3:44 - 17.6
My previous example was exaggerated after further going back
These are actual numbers

Peace

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member