over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ridding Gyno

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Researched this and while there are some studies that say nolva reduces gyno, some people say it doesnt rid it and the only way is a letro run. Some say they've shrunk it with arimidex. Some say letro is for sure(the letro method) or some say only surgery can truley fix gyno. have read some success stories guys getting rid of it in the early stages

Got a first time lump (small-smaller size) under left nipple that is tender, like when girl lays on my chest or any pressure

just looking more input what is best I do - a nolva run, a arimidex run since just realized it beginning of the week and think its small
(I dont know much about gyno bc the is first time)

Last edited:
You basically answered it yourself. Everyone responds differently to all these drugs. And yes, they are ALL pharmaceutical drugs that will effect you mentally and physically whether you recognize it or not. There can be side effects and they may be very unpleasant. Especially if you're going to use letrozole and crush your estrogen to nothing (which it will do eventually).

You have to try the meds and see if any of them work. You need to do it correctly also. One med at a time, start low, slowly work your way up to a higher dose, watch for side effects, check if the meds interact with other meds you're taking. Etc etc.

If something like Nolva works it will take time to work. A lot of people want instant gratification and that's probably why some say it doesn't work. It may take months to get some gyno shrinkage from Nolva. You must be patient. If you're lucky you might notice less nip sensitivity it in a few days. It depends on how you react and other variables as well such as what gear you're running and what dosage.

The most dangerous support meds are the dopamine agonists such as prami and caber. Be very careful with those. You can become violently ill if you don't know what you're doing. Some of them are very effective though and may work magic.

Opt for surgery and be done with gyno forever.. It amazes me, people just don't go that route. Its covered by insurance.

Raloxifine 150mg a day
Arimidex 1mg a day

Until its gone!

Opt for surgery and be done with gyno forever.. It amazes me, people just don't go that route. Its covered by insurance.

Don't see how this is covered by insurance.. I tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arimidex nuked my estro worse than letro

2.5mg of letro is indeed as potent as 1mg of adex

Researched this and while there are some studies that say nolva reduces gyno, some people say it doesnt rid it and the only way is a letro run. Some say they've shrunk it with arimidex. Some say letro is for sure(the letro method) or some say only surgery can truley fix gyno. have read some success stories guys getting rid of it in the early stages

Got a first time lump (small-smaller size) under left nipple that is tender, like when girl lays on my chest or any pressure

just looking more input what is best I do - a nolva run, a arimidex run since just realized it beginning of the week and think its small
(I dont know much about gyno bc the is first time)

Arimedex got rid of my lump and soreness. It only took 10 days. I started at 1/2mg per day and increased dose by 1/2mg every 3 days until reaching 2mg. By then it was gone so I tapered off. I haven't had an issue since.

Arimedex got rid of my lump and soreness. It only took 10 days. I started at 1/2mg per day and increased dose by 1/2mg every 3 days until reaching 2mg. By then it was gone so I tapered off. I haven't had an issue since.

Did you have droppy nipples before? Did those go away ?

Don't see how this is covered by insurance.. I tried.

Find a better surgeon/doctor.
It falls under breast cancer act of 1998. Trust me, its covered.. Mine was 100%! Blue cross/blue shield insurance..

That's what I have. Did you got plastic surgeon? What did you say to them exactly?

nolvadex for gyno reversal
just about always works, even with pubertal gyno

nolvadex or raloxofine

nolva 20mg ed 3-5 weeks should clear it depending how bad (i always catch it early)

if very sever gyno i would even run 40mg ed
within 2-3 weeks you will notice lumps get softer then start dissipating in the following weeks

edit: good to use ai with this so estro isnt whacked - will work better

n

doesnt an ai lower all estrogen?

and nolva lowers it in certain tissues( breasts being one of them)?

does nolva effect estrogen around joints?

I ask because everytime I used an ai I got sore joints and injuries, and yes moderate-severe injuries from continuing to train moderately intense and tendons/joints couldnt take it.

nolvadex for gyno reversal

just about always works, even with pubertal gyno

nolvadex or raloxofine

nolva 20mg ed 3-5 weeks should clear it depending how bad (i always catch it early)

if very sever gyno i would even run 40mg ed

within 2-3 weeks you will notice lumps get softer then start dissipating in the following weeks

What about if you got the puffy nipples and some Brest tissue. Is surgery the only way.

Yes, you'll need surgery if you want it gone.

I got mine back in the day from mt1 and didn't know much about it and that I am estrogen sensitive.
Someone told me on here he got his taken care of surgically covered by insurance. He said it has to be from the 1998 Brest cancer act! I dunno if that is true or not.

I am definitely interested in finding out what was the process for getting this covered. Such as what kind of doctor did you go to? What did you say was the problem? Did you have to say that there was pain? Etc etc VERY interested to know this. Thanks

I am definitely interested in finding out what was the process for getting this covered. Such as what kind of doctor did you go to? What did you say was the problem? Did you have to say that there was pain? Etc etc VERY interested to know this. Thanks

I read the act and it's a women's thing for breast removal. Should count for men too.

Without surgery you will never get rid of it.
NEVER, dont care what others say, it comes back

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420