over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very low FSH, low LH, medium-low Test and medium Estradiol

pocketboy

Registered
Hello Fellow

I'm 27 years old, 80kg, 6.5% fat according to three site skinfold caliper which sounds too low, Im most likely 11-12%.

I went to have a blood work down, I've recently felt great and just prepared some low T3 implementation in my daily routine to help with fat loss and also later on some GH boost peptides.

I was very SURPRISED (in a bad way) with my blood work
- Estradiol: Medium - 26.65 pg/ml (normal male range is 7.63 - 42.60)

- Testosterone is lowish - 3.900 ng/ml ((normal male range is 2.8 - 8.0)

- LH is low - 2.61 mIU/ml (1.70 - 8.60)

- BUT FSH is below the lowest of normal range - 0.901 mUI/mL (normal male range is 1.5 - 12.4)

Last cycle + PCT ended up 2.5 months ago (low Test E and low Tren E), PCT was just nolva, no HcG.

I had a sperm analysis today, waiting for results.

My questions is, what would you thing would help? Some HcG (I have some here)? Nolva (I have some here)? Triptorelin ( will soon have some)?

My diet is on check, 2400 cal - 2500 cal per day ( i log my meals) with 3 times cardio PW, low intensity 20 minutes

Went to see an endocrinologist (i live in the philippines) and ordered a sperm test and clearly told me he doesn't going to help me if ever there is even some okay quality sperm

It would really help me to know what is my course of action here.

Hello Fellow

I'm 27 years old, 80kg, 6.5% fat according to three site skinfold caliper which sounds too low, Im most likely 11-12%.

I went to have a blood work down, I've recently felt great and just prepared some low T3 implementation in my daily routine to help with fat loss and also later on some GH boost peptides.

I was very SURPRISED (in a bad way) with my blood work
- Estradiol: Medium - 26.65 pg/ml (normal male range is 7.63 - 42.60)

- Testosterone is lowish - 3.900 ng/ml ((normal male range is 2.8 - 8.0)

- LH is low - 2.61 mIU/ml (1.70 - 8.60)

- BUT FSH is below the lowest of normal range - 0.901 mUI/mL (normal male range is 1.5 - 12.4)

Last cycle + PCT ended up 2.5 months ago (low Test E and low Tren E), PCT was just nolva, no HcG.

I had a sperm analysis today, waiting for results.

My questions is, what would you thing would help? Some HcG (I have some here)? Nolva (I have some here)? Triptorelin ( will soon have some)?

My diet is on check, 2400 cal - 2500 cal per day ( i log my meals) with 3 times cardio PW, low intensity 20 minutes

Went to see an endocrinologist (i live in the philippines) and ordered a sperm test and clearly told me he doesn't going to help me if ever there is even some okay quality sperm

It would really help me to know what is my course of action here.

Very confused as you why you are getting all this workup done? Just to see if you recovered? keep in mind that FSH can take longer then LH to recover in some men, ive seen that happen to many guys 2-3 months post but at 6 months both were normal.

You will probably need more time to get an accurate semen analysis. I mean Most guys wills need at least 3-4 months for semen quality and total count to really start making some progress if HMG wasnt used.

Lets wait to see what the semen analysis shows before you start playing all polypharmacy as you just said you are feeling great, low bodyfat and if your sperm count comes back reasonable then your treating isolated lab findings

Last edited:
Let us know how things go with your endo. Do you have any pre AAS labs to compare to?

Hi thanks for the support.

I unfortunately have no prior assessment. Received the result and popped to the doctor that was in charge at that time in the Out Patience services (no andocrino), all his good in terms of quality, just little volume of sperm though

will see my endocrinologist and see if he concurs, and what is the actual chain f action for volume of sperms

I decided to give 100mcg Triptorelin GnRH a go.

I injected IM, as it seems to be more acute, but I used an insulin pin, I felt it in the muscle but let's see if it was deep enough.

I will see if there will be some changes in the Balls department. Sperm analysis revealed good quality soldiers but of a small volume (and I can see that too)

I know my last cycle was not so long ago, I didn't use HcG, and TREN-E is known to be very harsh. But I always remembered never produce much sperm.

So if this dose can boost my LH and FSH production and a raise endogenous Testosterone, in a single shot (I have 4 vials of 5mg of it each paid cheaper than 2LB of whey protein), it would be the bargain of the century in terms of fitness/wellness for people with my conditions.

Let's cross fingers, whether I see changes or not I should probably get a second blood test within 2 weeks.

I don't know much about tripto, but don't the study only use one 100mcg dose and left it at that because it could chemically castrate you if doses are higher or more frequent? I thought I read that somewhere hope some one can chime in with more knowledge.

As for the rest of it, some of that long ester stuff can keep you suppressed for 3 months after discontinuation, can take up to a year to get back to normal (in extreme cases).

IMO, based on self experimentation and my experiences, If your planing just to cycle, stick to the short ester stuff.

Last edited:
I've done another lab test, to compare, here are my figures (from right to left), with injection of Tripto on July 14.

I felt my ball start "voluming up" but it was for only two days, then nothing, went to have a test again this morning (c.f. the results). I don't know if it has to be with my extreme calorie deficit diet, but I am worse than before and yet my balls have grown (at least for 2 days).

What would be the reason to that? I am really getting worried and annoy to have such low level.

I was planning on tried some SARM but now with those shitty figures, I don't know (even though I'm hardly going to get any lower than that)

I'd really like some input on how to get things back to normal

Attachments

• Hi Precision Online Results.png
    Hi Precision Online Results.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 652
Last edited:
i still cant understand why kids come on here asking for medical advice from people who aren't doctors or even remotely qualified to give an educated opinion.
this is what endos are for.

I went to an endo before asking here. He just told me it's low. And that was all about it. Had sperm analysis done, they are fine. So I wouldn't get ANYTHING from him.

And sorry to give you a reality check but:
1) Not everybody lives in the US and can have properly qualified endos
2) Mine had NO understanding of any kind of steroid and its effect
3) I ask opinions as it is related to AAS or Peptides manipulation, and i am sure I can learn from someone former mistake that he managed to solve. Someone who experienced this situation and Triptorelin.

No need to troll my post. I am not in a very good situation as you can understand, and I am sure if I would go to your post and ask questions about steroids, I could very well tell you the same "let hormones to endo". Trying to undermine me doesn't make you look any brighter.

I've done another lab test, to compare, here are my figures (from right to left), with injection of Tripto on July 14.

I felt my ball start "voluming up" but it was for only two days, then nothing, went to have a test again this morning (c.f. the results). I don't know if it has to be with my extreme calorie deficit diet, but I am worse than before and yet my balls have grown (at least for 2 days).

What would be the reason to that? I am really getting worried and annoy to have such low level.

I was planning on tried some SARM but now with those shitty figures, I don't know (even though I'm hardly going to get any lower than that)

I'd really like some input on how to get things back to normal

Bro i dont know what you tell you... i was pretty clear before that it can take some time for FSH to recover. Not sure why you are messing around with an GNRH agonist.

I am attempting to be helpful here i really am and i do want you to recover and do well, but you need to do things correctly and not just play polypharmacy and treat isolated lab values.

Do you really REALLY know what GNRH is? Do you know when you should have used it? How do you know what you got was even accurately dosed? what if it was way overdosed? Any idea what would do your your HPTA?

Let me be clear...IF one was to use GNRH you use it at the very beginning of PCT as a sort of jump start. NOT the way you used it. Your trying to treat an isolated lab finding which i stated before can take some time to bounce back. By throwing some GNRH as it you may have disrupted the entire recovery process and now you will have to wait even longer. You may have even densitized yourself a bit, but that will come back.

I understand you are here looking for help but in your first post you said you were feeling good. And now your injection stuff to do what exactly??? Stop messing around. If you were going to use something it would be low dose clomid and exemestane not GNRH at this point of your recovery.

And now your talking about using a SARM? I dont know what you tell you bro.. one will do what they want i suppose but your going to screw things up if you keep doing things like this.

Thanks for your help.

I don't have clomid on hand, but Nolvadex. Would that be ok?

I have exemestane though and Arimidex.

I was not considering SARM for recovery process just to run a entire cycle as last time I did a cycle (and it was really a small dose one) was around 2-3 months ago.

Thanks for your help.

I don't have clomid on hand, but Nolvadex. Would that be ok?

I have exemestane though and Arimidex.

I was not considering SARM for recovery process just to run a entire cycle as last time I did a cycle (and it was really a small dose one) was around 2-3 months ago.

If you are looking to recover do not use a SARM until that has happend. While it might not directly surpress to test levels it may impede the recovery process as there are androgen receptors on your hypo and pit.

In the future I would look into getting clomid for PCT and not nolva alone, if you want to mix to two that is ok. Personally I would lay off everything for the time being. If you start taking novla and lets say it acts as a local estrogen agonist in the liver and then your SHBG goes up and then on your next blood work maybe your free test is lower and now your wondering wtf. By adding things into the mix your going to likely screw up more lab findings.

Take 3 months off any type of PCT stuff and then get rechecked. If by that time your not feeling good and your levels are still low you could consider clomid and aromasin LOW DOSE for 2 months to help rev up your HPTA. but you may not even need it.

In the future do not treat isolated lab findings. If the recovery process is already doing a decent job you want to use something that will keep it all online by reducing feedback on the hypo and pit not something in the middle which will disrupt it.

In SOME people GNRH can be helpful but consider it like a reset button. Lets say 6 months to a year has gone by and they havent recovered. Even though its not at the beginning of PCT using GNRH in that type of patient may be helpful and then adding in additional things to support the upregulation but this isnt something you need to worry about at this time.

Only God know why you used tripto. That was absolutely unnecessary and uncalled for. Could do more harm than good at this stage.
All you needed was simply time but now you have again messed up your HPTA.

Also, not using pharma grade HCG after tren was really a not so good idea. I just wonder why ppl skip the most important part of the PCT after tren - that is HCG.

Only God know why you used tripto. That was absolutely unnecessary and uncalled for. Could do more harm than good at this stage.
All you needed was simply time but now you have again messed up your HPTA.

Also, not using pharma grade HCG after tren was really a not so good idea. I just wonder why ppl skip the most important part of the PCT after tren - that is HCG.

I agree with everything you just said.

And so do I with your previous posts:)

Using tripto, which to me is a "last resort measure" is really madness when the author of the thread had his hormones on a very good track for recovery.
All he needed was just some more time.

I hope he will have enough patience to endure now and NOT use any more tripto.

I know, but unfortunately it was at that time impossible to get HCG, and I got cocky thinking "I will be fine anyway".

Tripto made something on me for sure, in the first 2 days. but then I thinking it vanished.

I also went through very low calorie diet that may have crushed my testosterone values. I am going back to normal level of cut diet.

I got my hands on some pharma HCG, would that be on any help? otherwise I also have Nolva, Exemestane and Arimidex in my magic box?

I understand that you find it idiotic. But I felt pissed when I see that I am training as best as I can, eat well etc, and maybe all the gain I could have is not happening because I have as much testosterone as a pre-teen male.

I have read stories of people taking 100mcg of Tripto and increasing testosterone by 70%. I went to the endo, the guy was useless.

At my age, this is not normal, and I am sure there must be something to help boost the values up. I don't know if i am lacking some minerals, or vitamins or whatever but a 27 years old male, who live healthy cannot be that low.

so if it takes to have a SERM, an AI, HCG or whatever, I don't mind, I have 100 of grams of it in my house. I even buy the legit at the pharmacy here if i want.

As for the SARM, i understand that everything need to be spot on before I should do it. But I am also thinking that if it suppress me even a little, then maybe I can afford to boost it with HCG later on.

Or would some kind of250mg testosterone enanthate only cycle for few weeks, have all the figures up and then have a proper PCT would help. some kind of a "restart"?

I understand and appreciate your point of views, but I know myself and I feel, there is something that could be done that would help.

I bought some clomid at the pharmacy. It is way more expensive than nolvadex here. It comes in 50mg tabs.

Would a combo of 25mg clomid and 10mg nolva everyday good potentially drive my LH production up. As I am on HG secretagog peptides I don't like nolva effect of igf1 but I guess 10mg won't harm it much.

Would that not bee too low dose for clomid?

:banghead:

Stop fucking around with the drugs... Eat well, sleep 8 hour sa night and do some heavy fucking squats....

in the future, don't start a cycle unless you have your on cycle support and pct available....

And no, more long ester test is not the answer... did you even bother to read my post?

I did and like I said, it made sense. You are right, and I am conscious of my mistake. I appreciate you advice.

But I am just throwing some "name around" in case maybe you would be like "oh, yeah you could try clomid/nolva or whatever".

During tren cycle my mistake was that I didnt have cabaser (impossible to find) and didnt use HCG which now I know where to source.

However, I use HGH Peptides, some may raise prolactin. could it contribute to the last drug exam? ( I wasn't doing any in the first). It seems prolactin can interfers with LH and FSH.

Ball wise, weirdly, they seem pretty usual.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws