over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Quad /prep Log

lilgumby

Kilo Klub Member
So im going to log my syntherol log for my quads . I will be following Big A's mostly . Im also not doing the tear drop for now . it will save some oil and hopefully still look ok http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 140ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 280ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 420ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 14 injections per week = 252ml

TOTAL ML's: 1092ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 11 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL pins: 508 pins needed

Also im starting a slow contest prep 20 weeks out. the first 4 weeks will be a "mini" bulk following mike arnolds 30 days minus two of the peptides . Im hoping for 15 good pounds but 10 would make me happy > since im doing 2ml test P ED im just putting that in with the SEO and shooting it so i have on less pin a day but that gives me a bit less oil . Dont think that will be a huge deal

My starting stats are
44yrs old
5'7"
207.5 lbs

Gain 30 Pounds of Mass in 30 Days | IronMag? Bodybuilding & Fitness Portal

20150705_184153_zps1nho6rlf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Me @ 207.5

399d42d1-2fa5-41b4-893c-efe08d18dce4_zpsbpubl5te.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150704_082859_zpszgz8azni.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Did my first set of shots tonight . 5ml in each quad took some time to do. I think i shot a bit to far in the front vs on the "peak" will move over some tomorrow when i pin. I used "the stick" to roll/massage them .

Quote Big A
"QUADRICEPS - With muscles this large, you need to do multiple daily injections. Where in the biceps you use 1ml per head per day to begin with, on quads you need to start with 1ml per site, 7 sites per quad. That is to avoid the `lumpy' look and keep the quad uniform. Again, to keep the natural look of the thigh, you should inject in the `peak' of the outer quad, injecting along the crest. If the teardrop is lacking, then just inject straight into it, rotating sites daily. I personally don't recommend quad shots, especially teardrop, due to the very high amount of nerves in the area.
INJECTING SYNTHOL "

I believe Big A doesn't recommend mixing Syntherol and gear in the same shot.

Last edited:
Super interested to see how this goes for you...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

following :cool:

Thanks for following along guys

Bio, I probably won't be able to do that once I get into using more oil.. Just was a bit convenient this time. Hopefully Big A will chime in with his opinion then

Quads are a bit sore today, I would assume because of pinning in spots I never have before.

Anyone have a good guess at my body fat %

Last edited:
I've been wanting to use syntherol in my quads but quads are a bitch for me, always hit a nerve and get major pip.

I'll be following for sure.

I've been wanting to use syntherol in my quads but quads are a bitch for me, always hit a nerve and get major pip.

I'll be following for sure.
quads used to be the worst site for me. always gave me bad pip. about 2 years ago i started pinning quads with a slin pin (29g 3/8inch). never had a problem until 2 weeks ago. i must have hit a nerve or something. i also felt it haviung a hard time going in. i think i was in scar tissue. it took 3 days and suddenly it felt like i got hit by a truck. this lasted for a week. so bad i was contemplating a dr. visit. it eventually went away. i hit that leg again this morning. i hope it doesnt flare up again!

Following for sure. It's about time someone did this log.

Not a flame or disrespect, looks like a horrible idea...having 500cc oil in each leg looks potentially disasterous...I wish you the best of luck be careful

I will be following.

Dont mix your test p with your syntherol.

How is your test p? Do you get much pip from it? Depending upon the pip I would inj your 200mg in either 2 or 4 shots rotating sites.

I will be following.

Dont mix your test p with your syntherol.

How is your test p? Do you get much pip from it? Depending upon the pip I would inj your 200mg in either 2 or 4 shots rotating sites.

The prop I have don't get any pip from. I did make sure I pinned it in the spot I normally pin my quads at. The only place that hurts today is the middle muscle in the front. Never pinned there before. I'm sure I'll get used to it in a while. I'm using 29 gauge 1 1/2., only went in about a inch.

I appreciate you guys following along. From the other logs lve read a lot of people put in some good information and makes a great read. Helps the community also for future seo users

I won't lie in was a bit nervous to start just because of seeing the abusers pictures and what could go wrong but I think I have a bit more common sense than that lol... Don't ask my wife that though ☺

The prop I have don't get any pip from. I did make sure I pinned it in the spot I normally pin my quads at. The only place that hurts today is the middle muscle in the front. Never pinned there before. I'm sure I'll get used to it in a while. I'm using 29 gauge 1 1/2., only went in about a inch.

I appreciate you guys following along. From the other logs lve read a lot of people put in some good information and makes a great read. Helps the community also for future seo users

I won't lie in was a bit nervous to start just because of seeing the abusers pictures and what could go wrong but I think I have a bit more common sense than that lol... Don't ask my wife that though ☺

Those guys arent abusing syntherol... its other things. Syntherol when done properly should improve the look (as well as obvious size) of the muscle. Some guys may abuse the stuff and their muscle will look silly and not proportional. But I wouldnt worry about the pics you see of those idiots. Good luck with your log :)

Since it's for a pre contest run/log also. Here is my first 4 week cycle. Just basically dropped two peptides from Mike Arnold articles and adding mk677

200 mg of Test Propionate daily.
• 10 mg of Methyl-1-Testosterone, taken 2X daily.
• 10 mg of Superdrol, taken 2X daily
25mcg t3
500mg glucophage 2 x daily
• 3-5 IU of gh morning
25mcg mk677 pre bed
• 6-10 IU of Humalog w/ each meal (every 3rd day off).

Last edited:
Bio, I probably won't be able to do that once I get into using more oil.. Just was a bit convenient this time. Hopefully Big A will chime in with his opinion then

This should be an interesting run...Haven't seen a quad run in many years! I can't remember the member that ran Syntherol on quads (I believe it was someone on anasci) but he ended up with some real good, noticeable results!

I agree, do not mix your roids with the Syntherol...I understand the convenience but you are only going to end up with extra (unneeded) inflammation from it...The daily injections of Syntherol are going to cause enough inflammation, no need adding to that!

Since it's for a pre contest run/log also. Here is my first 4 week cycle. Just basically dropped two peptides from Mike Arnold articles and adding mk677

200 mg of Test Propionate daily.
• 10 mg of Methyl-1-Testosterone, taken 2X daily.
• 10 mg of Superdrol, taken 2X daily
25mcg t3
500mg glucophage 2 x daily
• 3-5 IU of gh morning
25mcg mk677 pre bed
• 6-10 IU of Humalog w/ each meal (every 3rd day off).

Thats one serious cycle. Results should be fast and huge. This log will be a great read :) Did you get any synthegine with your order? I would be using a good liver protector on that cycle. Your liver health will be a big factor in regards to gains on your cycle too.

This should be an interesting run...Haven't seen a quad run in many years! I can't remember the member that ran Syntherol on quads (I believe it was someone on anasci) but he ended up with some real good, noticeable results!

I agree, do not mix your roids with the Syntherol...I understand the convenience but you are only going to end up with extra (unneeded) inflammation from it...The daily injections of Syntherol are going to cause enough inflammation, no need adding to that!

Yeah what's one extra pin. Five seo in the legs, six slin shots and one gh a day lol. I'm Hoping for a good solid inch on my outer sweep while leaning out. With fingers crossed I want to come in close to 190 this time

Thats one serious cycle. Results should be fast and huge. This log will be a great read :) Did you get any synthegine with your order? I would be using a good liver protector on that cycle. Your liver health will be a big factor in regards to gains on your cycle too.

I have a but left from my last big run.. Also using clear twice a day and going to use injectable Glutathione soon as it gets here

I have a but left from my last big run.. Also using clear twice a day and going to use injectable Glutathione soon as it gets here

Inject glutathione is great. I have been using that with TUDCA. I started with 100mcg inj glut eod but moved up to 100mcg ed. My eyes went bright white on that combo and I felt a big boost.

In for following.

I have been tempted to use SEO for ages, but im way to pussy lol. Whats the smallest needle you can use with SEO guys? anyone know?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear