over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

possible abcess at injection site

hanquin

Registered
i recently got some eq 500 that usually leaves a bit of a welt, but i've got a place on the back of my tricep at the injection site that's about the size of a golf ball and has been for a few days. it doesn't hurt anymore, but it feels like a big old puss ball inn there. i'm thing about sticking an 18g needle and there and seeing if i can draw some shit out if it doesn't go away. anybody else have this? possibly an abcess?

Stick with 250 or 300 on the mg count. I see so many people getting infections and abscess from 500mg dosed stuff. GEAR IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DOSED THAT FUCKING HIGH.

yeah, i've used test 400 before with no issues, and with this stuff i do half cc injects but i actually did a full one this time.

ya..stick with normal dose stuff and big muscles...small muscles like tht can give u probs

yep, i will from now on. but like i said, it doesn't hurt, but it hurt like hell a couple of days ago. now it just feels like a big old puss ball. i guess i'll harpoon it later when i get home. so what's the consensus: if i draw blood n puss, is it an abscess? bee on gear 7 years and this is a first.

I had one similar on my shoulder, drawing out the blood made it worse. I thought it was an abscess. Doc gave me antibiotic but it did nothing. Doc ended up cutting it out, it was a clot of blood from a leaky vein I kept hitting with the needle. Now only do 28 gauge in shoulder.

ugh. that sounds horrible, man. so what did you tell the dr as to how you got it?

well, hell. anybody have any suggestions as to what i could say to my dr if i have to go? i mean, he'll look at me and probably have an idea, but i don't wanna admit to anything, obviously. i guess i could say b12 shots, but he'd know i was full of shit

I had one cut out 3 weeks ago they left it open to drain, I was onky in doctor 15 min super easy.

Attachments

• 1437421209285.jpg
    1437421209285.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 330
see the doctor and get on antibiotics, if you wait too long they will have to cut out the dead tissue

tell him you were working and got poked by something like a piece of metal or something

the longer you let it go the worse it will get...not something you want to mess with

Yeah don't start messing with it, mine probably would have just went away if I wouldn't have started fucking with it. Actually just let your doc deal with it, he's not there to judge, he just want's your co-pay anyway..

yeah, i think i'll keep the heating pad on it for now. like i said, it doesnt hurt, not hot to the touch, no fever, it's just kind of weird looking. i also shot like 3 cc's into my tricep which idiotic in itself and i knew better. i guess i asked for it. but yeah, that high octane eq is no joke. i certainly learned my lesson.

What found while researching my issue, is the higher compound mg per concentration of liquid, the harder for the body to disperse. That is why some compounds are 100mg/ml and others are 200mg/ml from the pharmacy.

Making a 400mg/ml compound that was intended for 100mg/ml is just asking for PIP. IDK I read it all has something to do with the compound crystals and the rate at what they melt at body temp.

I have had a lot of knots and painful injections.
(TTokyo Cyp or the QV 50ml Enanthate come to mind)
I have been lucky to never need a doc, but I have spent up to one week or more in major discomfort.
I do not think I would try to drain anything. If it gets to that point i would
pay for an exam.

that makes perfect sense. the shitty thing is, i have 20 cc's of this stuff and it's tolerable with a little PIP if i use a half cc at a time. like i said, i just went a little crazy and loaded up 3 cc's - i of which being a full cc of eq 500, 1 of cyp, and another prop/winni combo - all in my tricep lol. huge mistake.

I had one cut out 3 weeks ago they left it open to drain, I was onky in doctor 15 min super easy.

That looks like a vagina several days out of the month. :headbang:

I have had a lot of knots and painful injections.
(TTokyo Cyp or the QV 50ml Enanthate come to mind)
I have been lucky to never need a doc, but I have spent up to one week or more in major discomfort.
I do not think I would try to drain anything. If it gets to that point i would
pay for an exam.

oh yeah, i'm not fucking with it anymore. i started this AM with a 23G and started to get a little blood and what appeared to be maybe pus, but i stopped b/it took too long. thought about the 18G harpoon tonight, but after reading, i think i'll let it ride.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws