over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Adderall

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,
Do not want to stir up any trouble. Honestly trying to inquire about online Adderall.

I went to a Psychiatrist and this woman literally prescribes me everything under the sun expect what I have been requesting. I took it in high school, and recently I can buy it from someone but I tried to go about it the legal way. I work 2 jobs 80 hours a week, and honestly i am just way more productive on it.

This doctor keeps prescribing me anti- depressants and i am not at all depressed i am very happy. Now I am searching for an alternate route. Any help please PM me. looking for lowest dose possible. i take half of a half
Thank You
Cito

Request a different doctor, there is not black and white in psychiatry each doctor has a different opinion because it's all for the most part theory.

In my doctors eyes adderall is a tool, if used in the right way a very safe and helpful one. When abused and used incorrectly it is dangerous just like any other tool (cars, machinery, steroids, etc)

Good luck finding legit adderall online. It is easier to buy cocain or heroine. I would go to a different psych. I have one but you will have to see them monthly typically although my buddy has his primary care doc prescribe his adderall and his test lol. Good luck man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Tell your current psychiatrist that you're not depressed (unless you want to stay on what you're currently being prescribed). I had an open conversation with my psychologist and told him I thought I may have ADHD. We discussed why and he started me out. Like lildev0426 said, you will have to go to your doctor monthly. It's a Schedule II amphetamine so pharmacies are required to refill only with a current hand written script. If you have good insurance, you'll save a ton over street prices. I pay $40/mo for my refills and doctor visit. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd try and find something different, I have no appetite when on those. Really hurts the gains in the gym.

Yeah it effects my appetite. And I don't think it's good for me heart. It was good for studying and partying though. Good times.

Many times a lot of docs either start patients out with (or incorporate as an addition) anti-d meds.

Believe it or not, they don't care if you tell them you are not depressed. Sort of like an alcoholic saying they are not an alcoholic. There are other indicators that they look for in general conversation, body language, etc..

Years ago when I needed to find a doc for some I was fortunate enough to have a very extensive in-depth conversation and session with another psych. (Lived in my home state and couldn't write a script in FL). Pretty much clued me in to the things they were going to talk about and "casually inquire".

I got Focalin first. (standard and XR). Then adderall. Then finally Vyvnase. That was a god send during that time.

Wellbutrin is a pretty standard anti-d that they Rx with ADHD. I would stay far far away from that stuff.

I love Adderall honestly. Just get a new doc. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't suppress my appetite at all which would be awesome for dieting.

Usually take 2 15mg XR a day but sometimes more, sometimes none. No crash, no jitters like some people. Great drug if you have ADD

Start clicking on the banners, you will find it.

find a new doc.. millions of people get ADD meds .. just find one thats not afraid to write script , or trying to save you from yourself

adderall

Bro -I've been prescribed this drug for the last 13 years and eventhough I used to overdo it time to time I generally take it as directed. In NJ all you have to do is find a psych that only takes cash - they for the most part dont care what they write you as long as it fits your needs that you explain to them and that it raises no red flags but shop around bc they are pretty pricey - my boy's phyc is 300 for 1st appointment and 225 every month. and he gets 120 20mg adderall ir and 90 2mg clonazepam.

I just see my family doc - she charges 75.00 and i get 60 30mg irs a month and 30 5mg valium to knock edge off.

peace bro

These guys are right. I Just started zenzedi and evekeo within the past month or so. My doc takes cash only $125 per month and because I have crappy insurance the pharmaceutical companies pay for most of it and save me over $400 per month. I thank God I have found this treatment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I've seen it online before, but it seems pretty sketch to me to order it from a source/dealer. If you truly need it and you are going to be taking it regularly, best to get it from a doc in order to stay out of trouble and to keep it cost effective.

I know people that get it prescribed for legitimate ADHD, many doctors will write a script for it if you convince them that you truly do need it to focus on work related tasks. I have ADD pretty bad, I can force myself to be disciplined for things like school and work, but when I take adderall, it is a night and day difference as far as its effect on my ability to focus and learn.... I can just take in, process, and retain information on another level with that drug. Unfortunately it pretty much craps out on me a few days after taking it consistently, so I barely bother with it. Great drug if you have ADD or ADHD and you don't develop a bad tolerance. If it helps you the way I described, a good doc shouldn't have a problem writing a script if you tell them it helps you the way it does for me.

This may sound obvious, but I'll mention just in case..... don't tell them you like the increased energy and motivation, or the appetite suppressing effects, or the elevated mood. Some of these effects sound harmless, but for whatever reason some docs associate those feelings with 'getting high' or not truly needing it (as in not having ADD/ADHD). I think that is a little unfair, because even though I have ADD, I still get more motivated from it and it does elevate my mood even though I personally think that is what 'normal' should feel like. It gives me energy, but it is a calm and focused energy, not at all a 'high' kind of jittery energy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity