over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Need advice, what would you do

familyman

Registered
Hey guys I am looking for advice and was hoping to get some feedback about this. So my wife's friend has been dating this guy for a few years.

My wife said her friend has stopped taking birth control a month ago in hopes to get pregnant by this guy but has never told him. I never get involved with this shit but now this guy is about to propose to her. do you think I should let him know that his girl has stopped taking birth control to get knocked up by him?

Or should I just stay out of it.

Lets take a quick look at that one.

If the situation was reversed, what would you want him to do?

TELL HIM ASAP!!!

Dude please tell the guy what is going on. That is a life changing event for everyone...the child, mother and father. Fuck that bitch. I fucken hate women like this.

That's what I am thinking. I think the friendship my wife has with this girl will be ruined when it gets back to her that she let her little secret out. I just think that this is bull shit. So much so that it's worth my wife losing this friend.

That's what I am thinking. I think the friendship my wife has with this girl will be ruined when it gets back to her that she let her little secret out. I just think that this is bull shit. So much so that it's worth my wife losing this friend.

Anyone that is deceiving and conniving, truly shouldn't have "friends" to speak of. Anyone with half a brain should recognize if "this is what you'd do to someone else, I could only imagine what you would do to me".

I would tell this man. Then I would let your wife know she has untrustworthy "friends" and consider keeping her at arms distance, if not further.

Thats what women are like these days, not all of them, but some of them. Thats straight up crazy !!! Tell the poor bastard !!!

She must not know that he is about to propose i guess? Otherwise wouldnt she just wait to get pregnant? Shes gonna fuck the whole thing up bc she wants to trick the dude...

And please don't take that as I'm denouncing that your wife has half a brain. I'm sure your wife is very smart. It's a generalized statement.

Sometimes people don't necessarily recognize others (so-called friends) traits then end up getting hurt or agitated by others actions. Best to nip it in the bud beforehand.

I would suspect this friend of your wife's also leads a dramatized, negative life. Or so I'd believe?

This is just my opinion.

Damn that's tough. You never want to get involved in another couples relationship but what she's doing is messed up. Personally I wouldn't get involved. Is this guy you're good friend? Or just you're wife's friends boyfriend?

Growman- She has no idea that he is about to propose. The guy calls my wife asking for advice and yesterday he mentioned he wants to propose. The girl is fucking crazy. In the past she asked me for clomid to sneak into his food/drinks. In her mind she thought it would increase his fertility. The guy is mid 50's.

Stewie- All good. My wife is waaay to nice to people sometimes. She doesn't judge her. Infact the girl is always very very nice to our family. My wife knows her from work. So if I tell this guy it will get back to her and that relationship is gone. Not a problem but the girl is CRAZY. I wouldn't put it past her to show up at my house and go postal.

Magnolia5- I don't know the man much. Not a close friend. I have never gotten involved with any of the BS I hear from this couple but this time I feel I or my girlfriend needs to step up and tell this guy what exactly is happening.

more than one way to WARN THE GUY

If you really dont want to commit suicide on this one, contact the guy in some anonymous fashion... you are saving the guys life, AND saving the potential child from a divorced home, and forced child visitation with insane mom

The only reason I bring up telling the guy on the sly, is just in case you were tempted not to tell him, this would give you another venue... cuz the goal here is making damn sure this poor guys knows his fiance-to-b is koo koo for koko puffs

Me personally? I'd discuss the options w my wife, since it is her friend, but Id expect my wife would ditch this koo koo too... probably no need to hide the transaction, cuz in the end result you gotta do the right thing, but also your wife deserve better friends

jmho

Hey guys I am looking for advice and was hoping to get some feedback about this. So my wife's friend has been dating this guy for a few years.

My wife said her friend has stopped taking birth control a month ago in hopes to get pregnant by this guy but has never told him. I never get involved with this shit but now this guy is about to propose to her. do you think I should let him know that his girl has stopped taking birth control to get knocked up by him?

Let him know whats going on. Then when they break up, set her up with the guy on here that gave his wife anavar telling her it was peptides. They would make a great couple.

Let him know whats going on. Then when they break up, set her up with the guy on here that gave his wife anavar telling her it was peptides. They would make a great couple.

lol

This plan is almost too perfect.

Evil f$@king women!
That's as bad as the guy who gave his girl anavar and said it was mk677.

Evil f$@king women!
That's as bad as the guy who gave his girl anavar and said it was mk677.

way worse IMO..

this woman is looking for a meal ticket, like most women these days.

she's going to try to get pregnant by this poor sap, then will probably dump him and collect child support for the next 18 years (since women are basically guaranteed custody by the corrupt family court system) while he is left wondering what the fuck happened.

or worse, he's going to marry this crazy bitch, then she'll divorce him and collect child support, alimony, and spousal support and get half of his shit.

fuck society.. can't wait for those artificial wombs to start hitting store shelves LOL

Growman- She has no idea that he is about to propose. The guy calls my wife asking for advice and yesterday he mentioned he wants to propose. The girl is fucking crazy. In the past she asked me for clomid to sneak into his food/drinks. In her mind she thought it would increase his fertility. The guy is mid 50's.

Stewie- All good. My wife is waaay to nice to people sometimes. She doesn't judge her. Infact the girl is always very very nice to our family. My wife knows her from work. So if I tell this guy it will get back to her and that relationship is gone. Not a problem but the girl is CRAZY. I wouldn't put it past her to show up at my house and go postal.

Magnolia5- I don't know the man much. Not a close friend. I have never gotten involved with any of the BS I hear from this couple but this time I feel I or my girlfriend needs to step up and tell this guy what exactly is happening.

Oh shes totally fucking tapped. Trying to put clomid in his food ?!? Get this guy far away from this nut job !!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131