over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pros and low doses

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Tell ya what guys. I think I've learned a few things along the way lately.
I haven't done hgh before now in about 8 years. When I did it back then it was in 2 and 3iu doses. Now I'm up at 10iu a day and guess what. The normal high doses I needed to grow are no longer necessary. I'm literally on a fraction of what I've been on and growing like a weed.
I now think that all these guys claiming low doses aren't lying. But I do think they're forgetting to mention the HGH swimming with the minimal amounts of gear. I guess what pisses me off the most is, why does it have to be a secrete?
Why not just put it on the table and let everyone know?
Well there ya have it. You may want to file this little tid bit in a place you wont forget it?

I'm sure a guy like Ronnie or any great genetics would explode on JUST hgh if they where already training and in peek shape.

CG

Here we go again...

Phil Viz breathed his super power neon colors into you and now you grow. :lightbulb:

Ill just say I am shocked at what I can now accomplish with low doses.

I have yet to use gh, I would like to try a run of it someday.
any blood work I ever had on igf levels showed me on the lower side, the times when I have used peptides I have gained 10lbs and leaned out in very short time, plus a more round look, I can only guess what gh would add to that...

side effects do seem to be increased as well.

either way, low dose is very real with proper diet and training.

we all know about my other sups...

Nothing more than TRT doses w/no GH here and holding at 242# just shy of 6' tall. I could grow if I plug in more food.

It's a balance of how much food you can eat vs how lean you can stay given that amount of food.

I never run high doses. 500 test, 600-800 primo for about 16 weeks during the summer. And i grow like crazy, some years im on GH some im not, it makes a huge difference. With my genetics if i took high doses i would not be a pro or even a top level national competitor, i just dont get that big. Im 230 and ripped....

This argument could go on and on. Im sure all the pro's use GH, and im sure they could be way bigger than any normal person on low doses or even natural. However i do think they use pretty high doses, maybe not as high as some haters think, but somewhat high. What somewhat high it i dont know, but im sure its more than i take.

I think you guys are missing the point of what CG is saying. Growth hormone in moderate to high doses plus moderate dosing aas is a lot better than just a shit load of AAS alone. You guys might be holding at whatever weight with no GH but your not going to max out your potential doing that.

CG I hear ya man but I think this is the wrong forum to post this. Phil Viz is a smart dude and I think people are dumb asses for not listening to what he has to say. That being said keep up the good work CG I'm sure your making hella progress working with him :headbang:

Last edited:
As Dante always says

"food is your anabolic"

I was reading thru some old threads and I think it was bboy or somebody talking about bboy, saying that he had talked to cutler and he told him that the secret was as much gh as you could afford, no mention of megadosing gear. This infos been out there it's just whether we wanted to listen to it or not.

Last edited:
I think you guys are missing the point of what CG is saying. Growth hormone in moderate to high doses plus moderate dosing aas is a lot better than just a shit load of AAS alone. You guys might be holding at whatever weight with no GH but your not going to max out your potential doing that.

CG I hear ya man but I think this is the wrong forum to post this. Phil Viz is a smart dude and I think people are dumb asses for not listening to what he has to say. That being said keep up the good work CG I'm sure your making hella progress working with him :headbang:

BIGLIZARD, speaks what I think! When everything is on point there is no need to be banging big numbers. " I can see" said the blind man.

CG

Oh yeah, absolutely. Like i said when im on GH it makes a huge difference just with the little amount of AAS i use.

Can anyone elaborate why Phil Viz is mentioned here?

Tell ya what guys. I think I've learned a few things along the way lately.
I haven't done hgh before now in about 8 years. When I did it back then it was in 2 and 3iu doses. Now I'm up at 10iu a day and guess what. The normal high doses I needed to grow are no longer necessary. I'm literally on a fraction of what I've been on and growing like a weed.
I now think that all these guys claiming low doses aren't lying. But I do think they're forgetting to mention the HGH swimming with the minimal amounts of gear. I guess what pisses me off the most is, why does it have to be a secrete?
Why not just put it on the table and let everyone know?
Well there ya have it. You may want to file this little tid bit in a place you wont forget it?

I'm sure a guy like Ronnie or any great genetics would explode on JUST hgh if they where already training and in peek shape.

CG

DogCrapp made a thread way back with the true doses of 4 of his friends, top level pros, some on the Olympia stage. He said off season one of the Olympia guy takes 500mg testosterone and a very high dose of HGH. He made it sound like the smart guys only ran high AAS doses precontest. I believe him. Im sure most guys used high dose AAS when young, up and comers, but now that they're the top pros the smart ones rely more on HGH.

Lol why would a top 10 competitor take moderate gear and stay a top 10 competitor when they could pound back grams and be top 3 and make a better living for themselves.

This is their way of making a living. Like they wouldn't pull out all the stops.

Gh with moderate doses makes you grow like a weed? Try gh with high doses lol. There's a reason why people on here aren't national level competitors. Its the doses

Last edited:
Lol why would a top 10 competitor take moderate gear and stay a top 10 competitor when they could pound back grams and be top 3 and make a better living for themselves.

This is their way of making a living. Like they wouldn't pull out all the stops.

Gh with moderate doses makes you grow like a weed? Try gh with high doses lol. There's a reason why people on here aren't national level competitors. Its the doses

Nice 6th post gimmick. You missed the point of the OP.

CG

GH is definately a game changer and even more importantly insulin

Last edited:
I'm not missing the point. Just saying what I'm doing. To add more food I would need to add GH. Since I don't trust anything but human grade, it's not possible. Can't afford it. I'm a big supporter of the low dose mentality. Quality of gear and GH are the biggest factors.

Nice 6th post gimmick. You missed the point of the OP.

CG

Did you not see the post before mine? My post was targeted mostly toward that. Gimmick?(you sound like gh15,damn near as crazy as him too)Lol maybe my posts are low because I mostly post over at AU where you mod. You sure are quick to snap off at people for little reason.

Did you not see the post before mine? My post was targeted mostly toward that. Gimmick?(you sound like gh15,damn near as crazy as him too)Lol maybe my posts are low because I mostly post over at AU where you mod. You sure are quick to snap off at people for little reason.

u think there aren't any national competitors here?
Did u know there are even pros here?
I don't see how anyone can miss that... :lightbulb:
-F2S

Levrone didnt even train hard or use Gear heavy year round, he would just grow into contest shape. There is one example right there that they dont all blast hard year round.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws