over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and anti-aging?

Slyder190

Registered
I have never used GH and not sure I would. I am okay with my physical appearance. Not ever going to compete or anything. My question is....guys who have used low doses (or even high doses), have you noticed any younger looking appearance? Tighter skin or feeling more youthful or better feeling of well being? Those benefits might interest me in low doses at some point. I am forty and in good shape. Wouldn't mind delaying the aging process as long as possible outside exercise/nutrition and some basic gear. Your thoughts/experiences/comments?? Thanks.

With even 2iu of HGH I noticed amazing effects. I stayed very lean my skin hair and nails all looked better. Around my eyes is where I show my age (44) and I even seen an improvement there but I also attest some of that from being from better sleep which was also a positive effect from HGH.

I've noticed fat loss, tighter skin, better vision(almost blind), increased libido, and having more energy(provided you keep doses low) as far as anti-aging benefits go.

i freaking love pharm grade hgh! it can transform old people like me its just the cost if you cant afford it its awesome!

THE FACTS WITH REFERENCES

The below link provides direct references to clinical studies published in the peer reviewed medical literature, with evidence that HGH can significantly lower the risks of many diseases ASSOCIATED WITH AGING with relative safety, and can also greatly improve the quality of life.

**broken link removed**

at your age a small dose 2iu of legit gh will make you feel much better
will bring you back to age 20, will feel younger and more energetic
will have some slight cosmetic effects as well, but really it should be used just for the increased quality of life

but really it should be used just for the increased quality of life
This is exactly how I would describe the benefits of gh. IMO the term anti aging is somewhat of a misnomer. You'll still get old but the quality of life and your physical appearance will benefit greatly from gh supplementation at a low to moderate dose.
The biggest thing I've noticed aside from making it easier for me to maintain lower body fat is the fact that I don't get sick. I haven't had so much as a runny nose in 3 years.

I have been using GH off and on for 7 or so years I feel better Look better want to hump like a rabbit, fat loss at 2 to 4ius. I have gone as high as 7 split up but the headaches are so bad. Just my Input....

I think the results are most dramatic on people over 40, just from what I see with my own eyes locally

I have never used GH and not sure I would. I am okay with my physical appearance. Not ever going to compete or anything. My question is....guys who have used low doses (or even high doses), have you noticed any younger looking appearance? Tighter skin or feeling more youthful or better feeling of well being? Those benefits might interest me in low doses at some point. I am forty and in good shape. Wouldn't mind delaying the aging process as long as possible outside exercise/nutrition and some basic gear. Your thoughts/experiences/comments?? Thanks.

My best friends dad was running 2ius a day and his gray hair turned blonde within a few weeks....abbs starting to show with very little exercise...stuff is amazing even if u r only doin it for youthful benefits. I would give it a shot

For antiaging you want 2ius of HGH per day. I would use GH peptides since it is your own pituitary gland that secretes the HGH. To get 2ius of HGH per day I would use 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc without DAC 3 times a day. Your own HGH is superior because it contains all 5 isoforms of HGH, not just one form which synthetic HGH is comprised of. Plus, your immune system won't produce antibodies against your own HGH.

My best friends dad was running 2ius a day and his gray hair turned blonde within a few weeks....abbs starting to show with very little exercise...stuff is amazing even if u r only doin it for youthful benefits. I would give it a shot

His gray hairs turned blonde and abs showing with very little exercise. Now that is Very impressive!

I really appreciate everyone's feedback, I really do. Thank you. Lots of great info. I will starting doing research. Because I think I will be giving it a try. Don't know when, but in the future at some point. Anyone else with more feedback or who wants to add anything to the conversation, please do.

I really appreciate everyone's feedback, I really do. Thank you. Lots of great info. I will starting doing research. Because I think I will be giving it a try. Don't know when, but in the future at some point. Anyone else with more feedback or who wants to add anything to the conversation, please do.

Just make sure when you decide to commence, that you take your IGF-1 serums levels both before and after your cycle to get an idea of your IGF-1 baseline levels, and to see how well you are responding to the hgh injections.
You will see from the above link provided, of Human Growth Hormone clinical studies in the peer reviewed journals, all the medical references regarding anti-aging used IGF-1 blood levels as a reference point for measuring.

Elaborating further on the topic on point re: aging

Hope this is helpful:

Studies Below Confirm and Show Lower Quality of Life and Increased Senescence with lower GH and/or IGF-1 levels

Carroll, P.V., Christ, E.R., Bengtsson, B.A., Carlsson, L., Christiansen, J.S., et al.(1998). Growth hormone deficiency in adulthood and the effects of growth hormone replacement: A review. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 83(2), 382-395. Conclusions: The importance of GH throughout adult life is now unequivocally accepted. GH deficiency is recognized to result in deteriorations in metabolism, psychological well-being, and overall quality of life. Many of these alterations can be improved or corrected with GH replacement.

Verhelst, J., Abs, R., Vandeweghe, M., Mockel, J., Legros, J.J., Copinschi, G., et al. (1997). Two years of replacement therapy in adults with growth hormone deficiency. Clinical Endocrinology (Oxford), 47(4), 485-494. Adults treated with human growth hormone (hGH) replacement therapy for two years experienced beneficial effects on metabolic parameters and improvement of overall general sense of well-being and quality of life.

Gilchrist FJ, Murray RD, Shalet SM. The effect of long-term untreated growth hormone defiCiency (GHD) and 9 years of GH replacement on the quality of life (QoL) of GH-deficient adults. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2002 Sep;57(3):363-70 Adults treated with human growth hormone (HGH) replacement therapy for two years experienced beneficial effects on metabolic parameters and improvement of overall general sense of well-being and quality of life

Molitch ME, Clemmons DR, Malozowski S, Merriam GR, Shalet SM, Vance ML; Endocrine Society's Clinical Guidelines Subcommittee, Stephens PA. Evaluation and treatment of adult growth hormone deficiency: an Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 May;91(5):1621-34. Epub 2006 Apr 24. Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA. GH therapy offers benefits in body composition, exercise capacity, skeletal integrity, and quality of life measures. The risks of GH treatment are low. GH dosing regimens should be individualized.

Baum HB, Biller BM, Finkelstein JS, Cannistraro KB, Oppenhein DS, Schoenfeld DA, Michel TH, Wittink H, Klibanski A. Effects of physiologic growth hormone therapy on bone density and body composition in patients with adult-onset growth hormone deficiency. A randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Ann Intern Med. 1996 Dec 1;125(11):883-90. Neuroendocrine Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02114, USA. Growth hormone administered to men with adult-onset growth hormone deficiency increases bone density and stimulates bone turnover, decreases body fat and increases lean mass, and is associated with a low incidence of side effects.

Abs R, Bengtsson BA, Hernberg-Stahl E, Monson JP, Tauber JP, Wilton P, Wuster C. GH replacement in 1034 growth hormone deficient hypopituitary adults: demographic and clinical characteristics, dosing and safety. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1999 Jun;50(6):703-13

Murray RD, Skillicorn CJ, Howell SJ, Lissett CA, Rahim A, Shalet SM. Dose titration and patient selection increases the efficacy of GH replacement in severely GH deficient adults. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1999 Jun;50(6):749-57

Re: cancer & lifespan

Very interesting, studies and medical references disprove the cancer theory of HGH, that HGH causes cancer or may increase the risks of cancer. Furthermore, studies show that low GH levels may be associated with shortened lifespan. The Mortality rate nearly doubles: 1.82 and in another study the Mortality rate more than doubled at: 2.17 X

Studies Below Show Increased Risk of Cancer Associated with Lower GH and/or IGF-1 levels

Woodson K, Tangrea JA, Pollak M, Copeland TD, Taylor PR, Virtamo J, Albanes D. Serum IGF•1: tumor marker or etiologic factor? A prospective study of prostate cancer among Finnish men. Cancer Res. 2003 JuI15;63(14):3991-4

Baffa R, Reiss K, EI-Gabry EA, Sedor J, Moy ML, Shupp-Byrne D, Strup SE, Hauck WW, Baserga R, Gomella LG. Low serum insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1): a significant association with prostate cancer. Tech Urol. 2000 Sep;6(3):236-9

Chokkalingam AP, Pollak M, Fillmore CM, Gao YT, Stanczyk FZ, Deng J, Sesterhenn lA, Mostofi FK, Fears TR, Madigan MP, Ziegler RG, Fraumeni JF Jr, Hsing AW. Insulin-like growth factors and prostate cancer: a population-based case-control study in China. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2001 May;10(5):421-7

Colombo F, lannotta F, Fachinetti A, Giuliani F, Cornaggia M, Finzi G, Mantero G, Fraschini F, Malesci A, Bersani M, et al. Changes in hormonal and biochemical parameters in gastric adenocarcinoma. Minerva Endocrinol. 1991 Jul-Sep;16(3):127-39

Low growth hormone may be associated with shorter lifespan:

Studies Below Show Shorter Life Expectancy Associated with Lower GH and/or IGF-1 levels

Rosen T, Bengtsson BA. Premature mortality due to cardiovascular disease in hypopituitarism. Lancet. 1990 Aug 4;336(8710):285-8 mortality rate nearly doubles: 1.82

Besson A, Salemi S, Gallati S, Jenal A, Horn R, Mullis PS, Mullis PE. Reduced longevity in untreated patients with isolated growth hormone deficiency. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Aug;88(8):3664-7

Bates AS, Van't Hoff W, Jones PJ , Clayton RN. The effect of hypopituitarism on life expectancy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996;81(3):1169-72

Bulow B, Hagmar L, Mikoczy Z, Nordstrom CH, Erfurth EM. Increased cerebrovascular mortality in patients with hypopituitarism. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1997 Jan;46(1):75-81 Mortality rate doubles: 2.17 X with lower growth hormone

Svensson J, Bengtsson BA, Rosen T, Oden A, Johannsson G. Malignant disease and cardiovascular morbidity in hypopituitary adults with or without growth hormone replacement therapy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Jul;89(7):3306-12

Bengtsson BA, Koppeschaar HP, Abs R, Bennmarker H, Hernberg-Stahl E, Westberg B, Wilton P, Monson JP, Feldt-Rasmussen U, Wuster C. Growth hormone replacement therapy is not associated with any increase in mortality. KIMS Study Group. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1999 Nov;84(11):4291•2

Nilsson B, Gustavasson-Kadaka E, Bengtsson BA, Jonsson B. Pituitary adenomas in Sweden between 1958 and 1991: incidence, survival, and mortality. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000;85:14201425. Mortality rate doubles: 2.02 with lower HGH levels

Tomlinson JW, Holden N, Hills RK, et al (West Midlands Prospective Hypopituitary Study Group). Association between premature mortality and hypopituitarism. Lancet. 2001 ;357:425-431 Mortality rate nearly doubles: 1.87 X with lower HGH levels

Roubenoff R, Parise H, Payette HA, Abad LW, D'Agostino R, Jacques PF, Wilson PW, Dinarello CA, Harris TB. Cytokines, insulin-like growth factor 1, sarcopenia, and mortality in very old community dwelling men and women: the Framingham Heart Study. Am J Med. 2003 Oct 15; 115(6):429-35.

Denti L, Annoni V, Cattadori E, Salvagnini MA, Visioli S, Merli MF, Corradi F, Ceresini G, Valenti G, Hoffman AR, Ceda GP. Insulin-like growth factor 1 as a predictor of ischemic stroke outcome in the elderly. Am J Med. 2004 Sep 1;117(5):312-7.

Jankowska EA, Biel B, Majda J, Szklarska A, Lopuszanska M, Medras M, Anker SD, Banasiak W, Poole-Wilson PA, Ponikowski P. Anabolic deficiency in men with chronic heart failure: prevalence and detrimental impact on survival. Circulation. 2006 Oct 24; 114(17): 1829-37.

Fernandez-Reyes MJ, Alvarez-Ude F, Sanchez R, Mon C, Iglesias P, Diez JJ, Vazquez A. Inflammation and malnutrition as predictors of mortality in patients on hemodialysis. J Nephrol. 2002 Mar-Apr; 15(2): 136-43.

Petretta M, Colao A, Sardu C, Scopacasa F, Marzullo P, Pivonello R, Fontanella L, de Caterina M, de Simone A, Bonaduce D. NT-proBNP, IGF-I and survival in patients with chronic heart failure. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2007 Aug;17(4):288-96

Rasmuson T, Grankvist K, Jacobsen J, Olsson T, Ljungberg B. Serum insulin-like growth factor-1 is an independent predictor of prognosis in patients with renal cell carcinoma. Acta Oncol. 2004;43(8):744-8.

Last edited:
Start now 2iu
It helps stop aging better.. dosent really reverse it IMO so better to start in 30s and 40s

Just make sure when you decide to commence, that you take your IGF-1 serums levels both before and after your cycle to get an idea of your IGF-1 baseline levels, and to see how well you are responding to the hgh injections.
You will see from the above link provided, of Human Growth Hormone clinical studies in the peer reviewed journals, all the medical references regarding anti-aging used IGF-1 blood levels as a reference point for measuring.

How would I go about this?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner