YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on switching from Adex to Aromasin mid cycle?

HenryHill1

Registered
Recently learned about how much better Aromasin is durring cycle. Also just started HGH and like that it has the ability to increase Igf-1. Would it be a bad idea to switch from 0.5mg Adex EOD to Aromasin durring week 7 of a 12 week Test / Tren cycle?

I know adex has 'seized' the estrogen right now, will stopping it cause a huge rebound (when that E is released) that can't be controlled /blocked by Aromasin?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Don't over think it. You'll be fine switching mid cycle.

Personally id use the Adex during cycle and use the Aromasin for PCT. Its supposed to jack up natural test and the IGF-1 boost would be beneficial during PCT.

Make sure to get your Estradiol checked 4 weeks or so after switching. It took me a while to dial in my Aromasin dosage when I switched over. I started at 25mg ED while on 1000+mg of Test and ended up scaling back to 6.25- 8mg ED. My Estradiol was too low on 25mg ED so I cut it to 12mg and it was still too low (<20). I was checking labs about every 4 weeks during this time. I found my sweet spot was about 6.25-8mg ED. In comparison on that dose of test, I would run .5 Adex ED to keep things in range.

Another note to consider is that this was pharm grade Aromasin. If you wonder why my sweet spot was "6.25-8mg" it's because the 25mg pharm grade tablets are sphere shaped and don't cut very well. They either cut into 1/3rds or quarters.

Will do, thanks for the info... Anyone have input on how to run PCT without compromising igf 1 levels?

Aro

I use aromasin on and for pct. nothing but positive things to say. Can't speak to switching mid cycle but probably would be fine.

Last edited:
hey how did this work for you switching? I'm looking at doing the same thing but i'm in week 4 of 12

Don't over think it. You'll be fine switching mid cycle.

Personally id use the Adex during cycle and use the Aromasin for PCT. Its supposed to jack up natural test and the IGF-1 boost would be beneficial during PCT.

This right here is the answer.

I did that exact switch and it was fine. I didnt think twice about it, whats the worst that could happen? If you got good Aromasin 12.5mg EOD is plenty, I did 12.5 mg EOD and about 6mg (1/4 tab) on the other days and my estrogen was at like 5. My doc was like dude lay off the anti-e a little....

how much Aromasin would u guys say is equivalent to .25mg of Adex

I have always used Aromasin.. 12.5mg everyday.. I feel when it comes between the 2 just like any other product it comes down to personal preference and how you'd feel with.

Imo Aromasin > adex not only is it a lot better for your lipid profile but you can except a significant increase to you free test because of aromasin's binding affinity to the SHBG.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws