over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Le'veon Bell is 2.9% body fat

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have to say this surprised me. I didn't realize body fat can get this low, especially for a guy who doesn't need to peak for it. He said he is about 218-219lbs at 6'1 1/2.

64e2eb504aaac1931ada9e3641d512a1.jpg

70a0c2f0d6c39d2eb95d6108879a7e22.jpg

32e3a4ae908e9ebbadeddffc6d81fbb1.jpg

He is not 2.9% bf. Double that and you are closer to the right %.

Bodpod is not accurate for the extremely lean.
Dexascan would put him in much higher.
But even dexascan is not fool proof.
Pretty damn lean though.....still have fat on him no doubt there!
3% would just be internal organ and brain fat....he would look very sucked in and sick looking if he really was at that level.

He had weight issues coming out of college and his rookie year. Glad to see he's has his weight under control now. He looks great and will probably tear up the league like he did last year until he was injured. He doesn't look 2.9%, but he's still very lean.

He had weight issues coming out of college and his rookie year. Glad to see he's has his weight under control now. He looks great and will probably tear up the league like he did last year until he was injured. He doesn't look 2.9%, but he's still very lean.

Yea he was listed at 240lbs his rookie year. He dropped to 222 last year and became one of the best running backs in the NFL.

Not even close to 2.9%.

OO6rH.png

^^ This is Probably 3%

Last edited:
6 - 8%

He got that GH gut or just a broad waist ?

6 - 8%

I was thinking that, and it made me think "only on an internet forum can a top NFL player with elite elite genetics at 220lb shredded be told he looks bad" haha not saying you were saying that, but I think if that pic was posted by a random poster many would say it wasn't that impressive ("good base, need to bulk up"). Very skewed opinions on the internet.

Also agreed that's definitely not 2.9% considering this https://www.fitoverfat.com/wp-content/uploads/alberto4.jpg was found to be 6.2% with DEXA

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking that, and it made me think "only on an internet forum can a top NFL player with elite elite genetics at 220lb shredded be told he looks bad" haha not saying you were saying that, but I think if that pic was posted by a random poster many would say it wasn't that impressive ("good base, need to bulk up"). Very skewed opinions on the internet.

Also agreed that's definitely not 2.9% considering this https://www.fitoverfat.com/wp-content/uploads/alberto4.jpg was found to be 6.2% with DEXA

He does have an ugly body..ripped but what's the point. Nothing is proportion... narrow shoulders broad waist chicken arms

6 - 8%

He probably just drank Gatorade from working out so hard at that moment. Anyone can look bloated from that. Doesn't mean it's necessarily GH

gh gut lmao you guys are dumb as hell

but anyways...

you know when a guy has 2.9% body fat..

cuz you just feel bad for him lol

Reading bodybuilding forums will make everyone feel small. It's hilarious how out of touch with reality we get from these boards. Only here will someone tell a 200lbs guy at 5'10 that he is small and looks like a swimmer.

Good lord!!! So this is a true 6.2%? That's crazy!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 23,376
Reading bodybuilding forums will make everyone feel small. It's hilarious how out of touch with reality we get from these boards. Only here will someone tell a 200lbs guy at 5'10 that he is small and looks like a swimmer.

Exactly, and Raw33man's 2nd post confirms what I was saying. The guy has top 0.1% genetics, has more muscle and less body fat than almost anyone could reasonably hope for without a ton of drugs (not saying he's not on drugs lol), 6'1" 220lb shredded and yet his body would get negative comments online. No wonder many of us get body dismorphia lol.

And for the record I'm not calling out raw33man or anyone else for that matter, as that is exactly what came to my mind as well unfortunately..."blocky waist, narrow shoulders, small arms".

Being a die-hard Steelers fan I could give a shit about his BF... what I do care about is his pot smoking which got him suspended for 4 friggin games....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Exactly, and Raw33man's 2nd post confirms what I was saying. The guy has top 0.1% genetics, has more muscle and less body fat than almost anyone could reasonably hope for without a ton of drugs (not saying he's not on drugs lol), 6'1" 220lb shredded and yet his body would get negative comments online. No wonder many of us get body dismorphia lol.

And for the record I'm not calling out raw33man or anyone else for that matter, as that is exactly what came to my mind as well unfortunately..."blocky waist, narrow shoulders, small arms".

x2

I don't get some people on BB forums sometimes. Although sure someone needs to tell him he is not 2.9% bf,,, far from it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws