over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH, how much is TOO MUCH?

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've been having some very positive recomposition and growth form 10iu a day of generic. I have heard time and time again that the only thing limiting how much you take is your wallet. Is this true? What do you think the happy medium for BodyBuilding is?

CG

I think 10iu is plenty. I never really got above 6iu because of budget limitations, I would love to run 10.

I know some guys run way more than 10, I just dont need that much even if I could afford it. Just my opinion...

I just couldn't imagine the carpal tunnel pain from that wow.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

10iu Rips ED for about a month made me so lethargic I couldn't function - felt like sleeping 24/7.
Looked phenomenal though. lol

I've been having some very positive recomposition and growth form 10iu a day of generic. I have heard time and time again that the only thing limiting how much you take is your wallet. Is this true? What do you think the happy medium for BodyBuilding is?

CG

Is there such a thing???...LOL... I plan on running 5ius for 20 weeks soon.... I've been told by many, as far as HGH... "take as much as you can afford"... just not sure if the difference between lets say 5ius ED or 10ius would yield much difference... I'm new in this game too and am curious....
I feel invincible at just 4ius.... CG is the CTS gettin' ya?

Here is a graph from a study I've posted here before, its average IGF-1 levels of 50 healthy men using 9.5iu and 19iu of GH (genotropin/noritropin)

As you can see there is a major point of diminishing returns in terms of IGF-1 levels

Link to full study
**broken link removed**

Attachments

• IGFchart9.5iuvs19iu.png
    IGFchart9.5iuvs19iu.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,280
Too much as in diminishing results or health wise? personally I think gh is riskier than aas (even more so when combined). Would love to hear others chime in on this subject...

Too much as in diminishing results or health wise? personally I think gh is riskier than aas (even more so when combined). Would love to hear others chime in on this subject...

Not sure what bloodwork might reveal, but I feel 100x better on 8iu GH Ed than I do blasting gram after gram every week.

At some point, it's useless taking more gh. Igf levels taper off in a linear fashion. The edema becomes bad at higher doses as well especially with generics. You also have to watch out for tumors and cysts with higher doses. I've run up to 15ius a day of generics in the past and 8ius of pharm. I started getting a lot of cysts especially around the back of my ears and retained more fluid. I would say that gh at low to moderate doses are best.

Here is a graph from a study I've posted here before, its average IGF-1 levels of 50 healthy men using 9.5iu and 19iu of GH (genotropin/noritropin)

As you can see there is a major point of diminishing returns in terms of IGF-1 levels

Link to full study
**broken link removed**

At some point, it's useless taking more gh. Igf levels taper off in a linear fashion. The edema becomes bad at higher doses as well especially with generics. You also have to watch out for tumors and cysts with higher doses. I've run up to 15ius a day of generics in the past and 8ius of pharm. I started getting a lot of cysts especially around the back of my ears and retained more fluid. I would say that gh at low to moderate doses are best.

I figured there was a point of diminishing returns. i had a 551 IGF level taking just 5iu per day of TP's Greys. I figured there is a point where it just wont go any higher.

Thats why i thought 10iu was about the limit.... I would love to run that amount.

At 1.8 seros I'm at 633

At .72 I'm at 577

I was running 6-7ius seros pre contest last time but idk levels, I didn't test

Long term small dose (enough to get levels above norm) and larger blasts for contest imo

At 1.8 seros I'm at 633

At .72 I'm at 577

Long term small dose (enough to get levels above norm) and larger blasts for contest imo

I know someone their igf was 1700's from 9iu a day of seros for a year. Showed blood test but idk.

Nasser told my buddy you need 10ius of pharma grade HGH per day to be competitive on the Olympia stage. He also said he felt higher doses than 10ius a day didn't further the results.

At 1.8 seros I'm at 633

At .72 I'm at 577

I know someone their igf was 1700's from 9iu a day of seros for a year. Showed blood test but idk.

Holy shit !!! i must try it out !!!

Nasser told my buddy you need 10ius of pharma grade HGH per day to be competitive on the Olympia stage. He also said he felt higher doses than 10ius a day didn't further the results.

So that shakes out to 2 vials of generic? But that's for a monster.. Not me.

CG

The whole " take as much growth as you can afford" just sounds fucking stupid and irresponsible. Everything in moderation! Do we not think of possible consequences from abuse??

When your wanting to grow hgh can play a big help now im not saying im rich or do this all the time but if you would like to get bigger eating food and dosing hgh more will help you if you have hit a plaetu and need to get bigger 20 -30 ius isnt out of range

At 1.8 seros I'm at 633

At .72 I'm at 577

Crush, if thats you in your avatar you look phenomenal brother!!

When your wanting to grow hgh can play a big help now im not saying im rich or do this all the time but if you would like to get bigger eating food and dosing hgh more will help you if you have hit a plaetu and need to get bigger 20 -30 ius isnt out of range

I couldn't imagine!

My gut feels like its growing on just 5 iu's generics a day! And i dont even eat a alot of meals/calories!

This is my first run with GH..on my 6th of 7 kits right now.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear