over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you guys think of Jason Blaha?

kinglewy

Banned
I like this guys vid's on youtube he's hilarious. I love this response to Mike Ohearn.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XbDh8l-Rlk"]Mike O'Hearn Champion Of Natural Bodybuilding - YouTube[/ame]

Dude sounds like a retard. Of course everyone hates Mike O'Hearn.

Mike Ohearn is a fraud for claiming he is natural beyond his supplement ads/sponsorship....And yes it is getting annoying.

This guy Jason is not very well spoken. It is easy to criticize enhanced athletes for pimping supplements when he himself is a nobody. I am sure he would sing a different tune if a large supplement company offered to pay for his training/lifestyle.

He has some good videos but I don't understand people that are heavily vested in fitness videos and trying to comment on fitness related issue but look like crap in person.

He has some good videos but I don't understand people that are heavily vested in fitness videos and trying to comment on fitness related issue but look like crap in person.

Yeah its like a poor guy thats broke trying to lecture/teach you about finances. :banghead:

Dude is real annoying and has mostly garbage videos IMO

He's a more experienced version of Christian Duque.

If brains were dynamite, they wouldn't have enough between them to blow their noses.

So what is this guy trying to sell?

I think hes insightful overall and ignorant on some subjects.

I do think anyone denying steroid use when theyve done it is a coward. if a person doesnt want to answer use the old I have good genetics response or just dont answer. When they lie they're just showing people tehy're dishonest and if they are going to lie about this, what else are they lying about

Last edited:
Dude's a clown.

And for fuck's sake read it twice!! This idiot TOTALLY mis-read what Mike O'Hearn said.

"Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy or girl who has more muscle or strength and (is) more dedicated than them".

What Mike is really saying, is that labeling someone's accomplishments as just "Steroids" is what lazy and ignorant people do.
He's not denying use!!
He's actually defending it in a way!!
He's saying there's more to it ALL than just, "Steroids", which is an easy label to apply when someone doesn't know shit.

Dude's a clown.

And for fuck's sake read it twice!! This idiot TOTALLY mis-read what Mike O'Hearn said.

"Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy or girl who has more muscle or strength and (is) more dedicated than them".

What Mike is really saying, is that labeling someone's accomplishments as just "Steroids" is what lazy and ignorant people do.
He's not denying use!!
He's actually defending it in a way!!
He's saying there's more to it ALL than just, "Steroids", which is an easy label to apply when someone doesn't know shit.

O'hearn has denied it countless times in the past, maybe Blahas taking that into account when making his video but as a stand alone statement you are correct

Not trying to be all high and mighty here, and I actually did watch some of this guys videos in the past as he does have somewhat of a name in the youtube fitness community (I strongly dislike almost all youtube fitness personalities). Ultimately I really cant take a lot of what he says very seriously not only because he seems to post a lot for shock value (talking about DNP, gear etc). But really I don't want to take fitness advice from a guy whos in worse shape than the guys I see in the gym crushing the elliptical for 2 hours straight.

O'hearn has denied it countless times in the past, maybe Blahas taking that into account when making his video but as a stand alone statement you are correct

This is true, he has denied it, so I see. But these guys are kinda stuck. Pro athletes are just dudes making a living within a set of rules. Like us all. AAS is illegal.

Funny thing is the guys asking the questions or making the statements are usually twigs who look like shit, OR other dudes on Drugs...who don't look nearly as good as whomever they're calling out.

Not trying to be all high and mighty here, and I actually did watch some of this guys videos in the past as he does have somewhat of a name in the youtube fitness community (I strongly dislike almost all youtube fitness personalities). Ultimately I really cant take a lot of what he says very seriously not only because he seems to post a lot for shock value (talking about DNP, gear etc). But really I don't want to take fitness advice from a guy whos in worse shape than the guys I see in the gym crushing the elliptical for 2 hours straight.

Tough call! There's a spider in the corner of my garage, named "Manuel"....HUGE twitter following. He says O'Hearn's clean. I dunno who to believe. Both are equally credible.

This BlahBlah character seems slightly autistic.

I don't know what it is about the bodybuilding/fitness community, but it is the only industry where someone can be a guru or amass a huge following while not looking the part AT ALL. Why is this?

You probably wouldn't get language lessons from someone with a stutter and a speech impediment, right? You wouldn't take health advice from an obese doctor with a drug addiction and a mental disorder. You wouldn't get motorcycle riding lessons from a guy that couldn't even balance on a bicycle. I could go on, but you get the point. I've seen orthodontists with crooked teeth, but that's not nearly as bad as these gurus, because you can still become an expert at straightening teeth by doing it to other people's mouths.

Bodybuilding/fitness is so different though, IMO a guru has to walk the walk or there is no way they can even comprehend what they are telling people to do..... if they've never struggled sticking to a hard diet, or they've never pushed themselves to the absolute limit under heavy weights, then they don't even know what it is like, so they just don't seem qualified to tell people to do something they have never done themselves. These weirdos that give drug advice even though they don't use AAS just baffle me, especially when they drug advice is to take gram after gram of shit. How can a guy be such an expert on diet if he has no experience even trying any diets or testing any theories? None of their knowledge comes from personal experience, which is quite a bit different than just repeating what you've read or heard from others. I just don't get it. I can't listen to a guy talk about BB or fitness related topics when he is in shitty shape. Its only acceptable to me if a guy is older or retired, they can look however they want if they've earned their stripes in the past. Giving advice when you've never experienced anything you are talking about just seems odd to me.

EDIT: I posted before seeing the 'bicep shot' at the very end. Is this guy being serious? This has got to be trolling of some kind. Is he really wearing a shirt that suggests he is into roids? As in he is a user of hormones? Because of that is the case then I actually feel sorry for the guy. That was a very sad display of biceps, especially if he is enhanced. Poor bastard.

Last edited:
Personally can't stand the piece of garbage. His act is akin to a very ugly girl with a YouTube channel where she acuses good looking people of having had plastic surgery and suggesting that the only way to not be dreadful looking is through surgery.

I don't know what it is about the bodybuilding/fitness community, but it is the only industry where someone can be a guru or amass a huge following while not looking the part AT ALL. Why is this?

You probably wouldn't get language lessons from someone with a stutter and a speech impediment, right? You wouldn't take health advice from an obese doctor with a drug addiction and a mental disorder. You wouldn't get motorcycle riding lessons from a guy that couldn't even balance on a bicycle. I could go on, but you get the point. I've seen orthodontists with crooked teeth, but that's not nearly as bad as these gurus, because you can still become an expert at straightening teeth by doing it to other people's mouths.

Bodybuilding/fitness is so different though, IMO a guru has to walk the walk or there is no way they can even comprehend what they are telling people to do..... if they've never struggled sticking to a hard diet, or they've never pushed themselves to the absolute limit under heavy weights, then they don't even know what it is like, so they just don't seem qualified to tell people to do something they have never done themselves. These weirdos that give drug advice even though they don't use AAS just baffle me, especially when they drug advice is to take gram after gram of shit. How can a guy be such an expert on diet if he has no experience even trying any diets or testing any theories? None of their knowledge comes from personal experience, which is quite a bit different than just repeating what you've read or heard from others. I just don't get it. I can't listen to a guy talk about BB or fitness related topics when he is in shitty shape. Its only acceptable to me if a guy is older or retired, they can look however they want if they've earned their stripes in the past. Giving advice when you've never experienced anything you are talking about just seems odd to me.

EDIT: I posted before seeing the 'bicep shot' at the very end. Is this guy being serious? This has got to be trolling of some kind. Is he really wearing a shirt that suggests he is into roids? As in he is a user of hormones? Because of that is the case then I actually feel sorry for the guy. That was a very sad display of biceps, especially if he is enhanced. Poor bastard.

I've seen a lot of his videos. People watch him because he talks about gear and trys to "out" others. But even his gear knowledge is limited. I've noticed him say a number of things that were blatantly false (like saying any gear will come up as testosterone in blood work :banghead: ).

I think there are some incredibly knowledgeable/good coaches out there who may not look the part. Which often comes down to genetics and a gross overestimation by many as to what one can achieve naturally (by this I mean a lot of guys who are in good shape by most standards will be told they look like shit and don't even lift by bodybuilders). Brad Schoenfeld is a good example of this in my opinion. But Jason Blaha is way off...he's trained for 20 years, 10+ of which were blasting gear, and yet he sits around 190lb 15%. He has some decent training knowledge but I believe the channel is mostly for the drama.

I don't give a shit about this guy and didn't watch the video but O'Hearn is just a bullshitter. He's actively promoted himself as a natural while doing gear for decades! He still claims natural. Don't give me that BS that it's because gear is illegal, has nothing to do with it. He has simply carved a niche for himself based on bullshit and lies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear