over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Umbilical Hernia

brucepancake

Registered
Hey fellas I would like some advice. I have had this stupid thing for about a year and was always able to just push it back in. Not the case anymore and having surgery on Mon. Cant train for roughly 4 weeks. Anyway I am currently running 200 teen e, 450 test p, anadrol 50mg and dbol 25mg . My question is should I come completely off, lower doses or keep thing stye same. I have been doing this for many years and don't want to lose everything I have worked so hard for. Thanks for your advice.

Personally I would drop everything but the test (prob lower it to 250-300 dont know how big you are). Rest up, heal and then hit a cycle once I could go 100%.

Perfect time to take a little time off from supplements. I had the same thing. Be nice to give your body a break. I came back with a vengeance! Better than ever!
Just my .02

but wouldn't coming off make this bullshit situation even worse. no training and no gear. ugh

Hey fellas I would like some advice. I have had this stupid thing for about a year and was always able to just push it back in. Not the case anymore and having surgery on Mon. Cant train for roughly 4 weeks. Anyway I am currently running 200 teen e, 450 test p, anadrol 50mg and dbol 25mg . My question is should I come completely off, lower doses or keep thing stye same. I have been doing this for many years and don't want to lose everything I have worked so hard for. Thanks for your advice.

about 7 years ago I tore my back up in the gym...had a sciatic pain thing happening...I completely stopped lifting...for pretty close to 2 months...even after it stopped hurting I waited,wanted to be sure it wasn't gonna happen again...I was using 500mgs test e and rotating orals at 50mgs a day...(6 weeks d-bol...6 weeks off... 6 weeks winstrol...and so on.)anyway...I kept doing 250mgs of test a week and kept on my diet and I didn't lose a pound...
yeah I looked flat but once I got back in the gym after a couple weeks I looked like I did before the injury.

i have an umbilical hernia also(slight)but im startin to realize im gonna need surgery here eventually...

I had surgery last year for an umbilical hernia I used it as a time to come off everything and give my body a rest.

My surgeon told me to not lift weights for one month after my umbilical
Surgery. I was doing cardio 3 days after surgery and lifting weights 9 days after.
I stayed on AAS and HGH. My surgeon told me to stay on. He knew I had been on gear for years non stop and he felt stopping would lead to depression. The surgery isn't bad at all. I only train with strict isolation movements, no power movements. Just be smart with your training and try not to strain your midsection.

I would say it depends on how long you have been on. For me, after pretty much being on for a decade, I would run at least a TRT dose of 250 mg of test to avoid completely crashing and depression. If you haven't been on very long, may be a good time to go off completely and clean out the receptors. If you do go off, might be a good idea to run some clomid and HCG as PCT.

I have one as well. Have had it for about six years. Hasn't bothered me much, but now seriously considering having it repaired. Only detergent is taking time off training.

I would drop down to test only around 300 mg. I've had a small umbilical hernia for two years and dreading the day it gets worse.

I would stay on a TRT dose. Maybe GH if you can

I would say it depends on how long you have been on. For me, after pretty much being on for a decade, I would run at least a TRT dose of 250 mg of test to avoid completely crashing and depression. If you haven't been on very long, may be a good time to go off completely and clean out the receptors. If you do go off, might be a good idea to run some clomid and HCG as PCT.

I have one as well. Have had it for about six years. Hasn't bothered me much, but now seriously considering having it repaired. Only detergent is taking time off training.

This is the reason I haven't done it as well but all of the sudden on Thursday it popped out and got rock hard and hurts like hell. Dr. wanted me to come in at once and now surgery Monday. Thanks everyone for your input. It makes it a bit easier hearing from others that have had it done.

Have any of you used any kind of support afterwards to just make sure it didn't go anywhere. Not a powerlifting belt but something else?

I've had mine for over 20 years, went to the doctor 15 years ago after my wife heard it could strangulate my intestines. The doctor told me not to worry and keep an eye on it. Well now at 48, I am anticipating knee surgery for torn quad tendon and decided its painful enough now to consider a 2 for 1 job. A couple of friends who had it done made me question if I wanted to go through with it as they said it takes months away from the gym. I was also anticipating maybe 4 weeks. After nearly 30 years of gear use, Surgeries are my excuse to take time off and rest the organs.....crazy sport huh?

I get mine fixed in Nov. I hate this Outty.
Going to drop to 200 test with a tic of Primo and see how long I can maintain my physic.
Hopefully I'll never need to blast again!

I get mine fixed in Nov. I hate this Outty.
Going to drop to 200 test with a tic of Primo and see how long I can maintain my physic.
Hopefully I'll never need to blast again!

I think you'll keep your physique and you may even look better because lower doses mean less bloat.
You'll be glad that you got your umbilical hernia fixed. It was one of the best things I have done. It gets pretty uncomfortable the further along the hernia progresses.

Have any of you used any kind of support afterwards to just make sure it didn't go anywhere. Not a powerlifting belt but something else?

My surgeon made me wear a weight lifting belt backwards so the wide part was over my belly button and he had me wrap a gym towel around it to put further pressure on my belly as support. It helps a lot while you are healing, and is actually a good idea to do whenever you lift heavy.

This is the reason I haven't done it as well but all of the sudden on Thursday it popped out and got rock hard and hurts like hell. Dr. wanted me to come in at once and now surgery Monday. Thanks everyone for your input. It makes it a bit easier hearing from others that have had it done.

Good luck with your surgery. Don't worry. You'll feel a lot better once it's fixed.

To OP I JUST had an appendectomy...had a visible umbilical hernia for years...Doc said years ago no need to operate unless painfull or gets to big...Drove me nuts as i have good abs but nobody noticed it but me or gf's after i pointed it out...So they actually went in three spots and one right thru hernia and patched it up on way out.Been outta work way to long.week and half past i decided to bench sets of 225(very light for me)135,185 straining area so did machine press ect curls...This friday will be two weeks...Going to start reg program deads and all but ill start week one 135 week two 225 ect anything feels bad ill stop and do diff lift...Prior to surgery i had been sick stomach pain didnt know was appendicitis..Just hit some Pr's and was about to hit another round of pr's natural...then hit a cycle and have very serious numbers....Now i cant do shit but train around it...Thats life...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws