over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estrogen spiking from test and acting different

rturk

Registered
Can the estrogen spike caused from pinning test cause people to act moody or emotional or lethargic? I just feel like I'm not handling situations as I would normally. I'm not raging I'm just....... Blah

Absolutely. Same thing happens to me. Recently it was very bad. Lost all motivation to do anything, even train. My wife even said I was acting weird. I couldn't explain it. Bloods showed my estradiol was high. Doubled my adex dose and in about a week, I was back to normal.

Yes. Estro can do that to you. Think of when a girl has her period.

Not using an AI?

Not using an AI?

My test is a low dose just for a base. I pin pro 100mg EOD. To help the 5ius of growth and slin out. Also use igf. But I pop one mg of anastrozole when I feel my nipples get sensitive.

My test is a low dose just for a base. I pin pro 100mg EOD. To help the 5ius of growth and slin out. Also use igf. But I pop one mg of anastrozole when I feel my nipples get sensitive.

Who told you that is a low dose of test and that you don't need an ai. Do you not see people on hrt 100 150mgs needing AIs?

Who told you that is a low dose of test and that you don't need an ai. Do you not see people on hrt 100 150mgs needing AIs?

My apologies. I didn't mean low low I'm talking compared to other cycles of 800-1000mg or more. And I do have ai, but I don't pop green like candy, only when nips get sensitive.

Get on an AI = profit. An excess of estrogen is quite the downer.

As posted, you need an AI. I suggest exemestane because anastrozole is a weak competitor with E2. It's more for E1/sulftase. Because it's a competing AI you will get a rebound when you come off. Exemestane doesn't do that.
Estrogen is your mood swing hormone. You're essentially PMSing. It's your enemy.

Can the estrogen spike caused from pinning test cause people to act moody or emotional or lethargic? I just feel like I'm not handling situations as I would normally. I'm not raging I'm just....... Blah

Yes. It will give you lower back pain, lethargia, crying while watching chick flicks. My nurse friend said I was experiencing the same thing she does during PMS. Haha :D

As posted, you need an AI. I suggest exemestane because anastrozole is a weak competitor with E2. It's more for E1/sulftase. Because it's a competing AI you will get a rebound when you come off. Exemestane doesn't do that.
Estrogen is your mood swing hormone. You're essentially PMSing. It's your enemy.

OK ordered a bunch more. So I figure I'll take 1mg adex everyday till I feel better, then I'll run 1mg EOD for maintenance

OK ordered a bunch more. So I figure I'll take 1mg adex everyday till I feel better, then I'll run 1mg EOD for maintenance

He was suggesting aromasin. 1mg adex ed is a lot. I was definitely experiencing some estrogen related sides and .5mg eod had me feeling better in a couple days. You don't want to crush your estrogen either. You will feel like shit. It sucks not being able to get bloodwork anymore and not knowing exactly where my levels are.

I know right? That AI is a must, I believe high estro is the main culprit for AAS mood swings. Why do you think women get so emotional at times over stupid things? Estro.....

But I pop one mg of anastrozole when I feel my nipples get sensitive.

it's one thing to say something stupid, but it takes it to a whole new level when you say something stupid, in a really stupid way.

and you totally nailed it.

Exemestane only reduces an average of 60% of your E2. There's plenty left over.

I think brain chemistry and hormones and mood is complicated, not easy to isolate it to one single hormone or mechanism. You can get plenty emotional "like a woman" with little to zero estrogen too... do tons of tren, maybe stack with EQ and see how you feel. :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws