over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two cycles. Which one would you pick and why

nfernoo

Banned
These are two suggested cycles that I'm to pick from (trainer)
Keep in mind I've done theses dosages of npp and tren before.
It's overkill for sure...but.

Cycle one:
10 weeks
1gram test per week
1gram npp per week
3mg mtren last four weeks

Cycle two:
10 weeks
1 gram test per week
1 gram tren e per week.

if you can handle the inconvenience of pip then switch the tren e for tren a. youll be happier with the results and a pit bull in the gym.

I'd never run long esters for only 10 weeks very short and kinda a waste IMO then again I don't ever come off.

I'd much rather lower the doses to 750mg and be able to run it 13 weeks

If I could only do 10 weeks I'd be running only Test Prop/ Phenly Prop and NPP or Tren Ace

These are two suggested cycles that I'm to pick from (trainer)
Keep in mind I've done theses dosages of npp and tren before.
It's overkill for sure...but.

Cycle one:
10 weeks
1gram test per week
1gram npp per week
3mg mtren last four weeks

Cycle two:
10 weeks
1 gram test per week
1 gram tren e per week.

what is "mtren"?

one of my faves:
test prop eod
npp eod
tren eod
-F2S

what is the goal for this cycle?

what is "mtren"?

one of my faves:
test prop eod
npp eod
tren eod
-F2S
mtren I believe is methyltrienolone aka metribolone. it's an 17alkylated steroid that has the highest androgenic ratio of all AAS. very liver toxic.

you can also Google it for more information.

Last edited:
The mtren will be inject version, not oral.

I can't do tren A. No matter where I inject I get the Cough.
So I can't do tren A.

The goal is the most LBM potential.
(Being that everything else non-drug wise is in order)

The mtren will be inject version, not oral.

So I can't do tren A.

The goal is the most LBM potential.
(Being that everything else non-drug wise is in order)

injectable methyltrienolone still has a rather negative effect on the liver, IIRC..

Also, IIRC, it's not great for mass building either.. really more for strength, which would come in handy during precontest not so much during the offseason.

id definitely opt for superdrol over methyltrienolone any day of the week if mass is your goal..

IMO, it'd be less liver toxic, and you'd get better gains.. way cheaper too if you can get a line on a powder source.

PM me if you want one.

injectable methyltrienolone still has a rather negative effect on the liver, IIRC..

Also, IIRC, it's not great for mass building either.. really more for strength, which would come in handy during precontest not so much during the offseason.

id definitely opt for superdrol over methyltrienolone any day of the week if mass is your goal..

IMO, it'd be less liver toxic, and you'd get better gains.. way cheaper too if you can get a line on a powder source.

PM me if you want one.

Awesome info.
I just remember elvi gaining good lbm from mtren.

oh and duh. I have superdrol in injection form.
raw from quality raws.

orals detroy my appetite and stomach but the inject versions don't

Cycle one for sure. IMO is because I absolutely hate tren and will only use tren ace pre contest for its shredding purposes. Reason 2 is because you'll gain some nice hard size with the NPP that you would miss out on with option 2.

So I can't do tren A.

You can get the "cough" from other compounds too, not just tren. Ive had it from test p recently. Although tren is worse. Just avoid the blood vessels.

You can get the "cough" from other compounds too, not just tren. Ive had it from test p recently. Although tren is worse. Just avoid the blood vessels.

Happens every inject every time.
It doesn't matter where i do it.
And I inject every day usually. But tren A is a monster for it. At least with me. Dying cough.

Cycle one for sure. IMO is because I absolutely hate tren and will only use tren ace pre contest for its shredding purposes. Reason 2 is because you'll gain some nice hard size with the NPP that you would miss out on with option 2.

Because u hate tren, Is it possible you missed out on its muscle potential at higher dosage and longer cycles?

Thanks for the info. But what do u mean I'll miss out on gains?

Because u hate tren, Is it possible you missed out on its muscle potential at higher dosage and longer cycles?

Thanks for the info. But what do u mean I'll miss out on gains?

I can't handle tren past 400g so I wouldn't know how to respond at higher doses of it. I do However love NPP and the rock hard look it bring while minimizing water retention. Gains are always solid off NPP plus my strength, like deca, goes thru the roof. IMO NPP gives better lean mass gains than tren in comparable doses.
Ran together could be something completely different but if I had to choose, it would be NPP.
I always feel poisoned on tren plus it's the only thing that has ever gave me sides, aggression, night sweats, hair loss etc.

If you are not a pro or a serious competitor then NONE of those

I can't handle tren past 400g so I wouldn't know how to respond at higher doses of it. I do However love NPP and the rock hard look it bring while minimizing water retention. Gains are always solid off NPP plus my strength, like deca, goes thru the roof. IMO NPP gives better lean mass gains than tren in comparable doses.
Ran together could be something completely different but if I had to choose, it would be NPP.
I always feel poisoned on tren plus it's the only thing that has ever gave me sides, aggression, night sweats, hair loss etc.

Interesting in the better lean mass gains.
anyone else think that?
i to feel great on NPP and horrible in tren.

I'm the same way with tren ace now. I don't know what happened but at one point I could pin it no problem and bow its cough every time.

As far as your cycle choices... your a grown up, if you have weighed your options and thats what you want to do then thats up to you

Personally I would do number one. It's gonna be hard to eat enough on a gram of tren to pick up much lbm I think. NPP on the other hand should be great.

I'd choose cycle #2 and add a gram of EQ if I was going all out.
I would avoid methyl tren. I like my kidneys and liver functioning.
Make sure you get a lot of good clean calories. If I was going that hardcore I'd make sure to get at least 5,000 clean calories in per day.

Maybe it's something you want to try both cycles at different times? Then you'll know for future references.
There was a thread on here a while back about a pro taking NPP into his contest prep for the lean body mass and rock hard muscle he was gaining. He stated he was growing into his competition with NPP and will always recommend it on/off season for lean mass. Wish I could remember who it was.

I'd choose cycle #2 and add a gram of EQ if I was going all out.
I would avoid methyl tren. I like my kidneys and liver functioning.
Make sure you get a lot of good clean calories. If I was going that hardcore I'd make sure to get at least 5,000 clean calories in per day.

that's interesting, you like your kidneys to function, so you choose an AAS that is notorious for increasing RBC, hematocrit, and blood pressure

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear