Please help Queefer's family by donating at http://gofund.me/bertwalden

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Help Bert's Family ( Q's ) by Brent Walden - GoFundMe

This account is being set up for our good friend and brother in iron, Bert Walden, aka, Queefer. Queefer has been a long time member, the past 13 years, at professionalmuscle.com along with several other bodybuilding forums. Bert was always known for his honesty and his sense of humor. I love that his posts were the straight up no bs truth as he saw it, always with a twist to make us laugh. Bert has dedicated the past year to becoming very successful in business. He literally worked 20 hour days consistently except when he had his weekend time with his son, who meant the world to him. It's this 100% dedication and passion that Bert put into everything he did. Bert left behind his brother, Brent, who was his business partner at both Ugpeptides.com and undergroundsupps.com, and his wife, Amy, aka Miss Q on the forums. Miss Q has always been partners with Bert in his kratom businesses. Bert also has a teenage son who was his world!
This gofundme account is being opened to help cover the funeral expenses for Bert's family. I know he would appreciate this very much! His family is what drove him to work so incredibly hard all the time. He wanted to build something that would sustain them financially for the rest of their lives. Please make a donation to help the kindest soul I've ever known, so that his family has one less stressor to endure. Thank you very much for your help!

Help Bert's Family ( Q's ) by Brent Walden - GoFundMe

Already sent

Prayers are with his family and friends

RIP Q

Last edited:
Here is Q's obituary. I'm in tears reading it. :(

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 1,278
Done.... anything to help the Gentle Giant's family........ always lookin' out for the underdog....such a good guy

JJ can you edit your post in the other thread to update with the gofundme link or even post in that thread too

Bump...Let's do whatever we can fellas'

anyone that dealt with queefer knows he was a very generous caring man. time to give back. dig into your pockets. a little bit from many people can go a long way.

Bumping this up. Come on fellas i know money is tight and sometimes we just don't have extra. But we can do better than $1000 for a guy that helped so many and so many that he never even met. He was truly and asset on here. The lease we can do is try to help Amy and his son with some extra expenses.

Every little bit helps if you can spare it!!

I just gave to his fund. Please guys, this is the one thing you can do to help Bert after his passing. Help his family in this terrible time. Think of the joy we can still give him knowing his family is taken care of.
This guy selflessly helped out so many. Now we can help him out.

CG

Bumping this up. Come on fellas i know money is tight and sometimes we just don't have extra. But we can do better than $1000 for a guy that helped so many and so many that he never even met. He was truly and asset on here. The lease we can do is try to help Amy and his son with some extra expenses.

Every little bit helps if you can spare it!!

I agree come on. we are all grown men and all of us have something to kick in. imagine it was your family that needed help. I have been in a situation like this with my family and trust me every dollar helps in a tragic time like this. I imagine most cant go to his services so donating even a little something is showing respect for the man. I know how grateful he would be and how much he would appreciate it

Only 44 wow! Hope he finds peace wherever he is now

Thank you everyone. Q's brother says thank you also.

Like someone said. Imagin if this was your family. Even $10 is something and helps. I know Q would be lost for words at all the kind words and everything has done for him.

bump for a friend

CG

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member