MK-677 for a Teenager?

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Fellas... I have a nephew who is 19... he originally came to me in Sept of last year looking to lose fat... Played baseball is high school.. pretty active but ballooned junior and senior year of HS by just eating shit... started at 235... now he's a lean 172.... kid is pretty strong too... just last month he declined 305lb for 4 reps... not too shabby... he sees that myself and my training partner are "enhanced" and obviously he's VERY interested... he knows what I do and I've educated him on a lot of things in regards to AAS use... he knows not even to ask me until he has at least a few years of training under his belt and just more experience and natural development...

Here's the question, how would MK-677 affect him??.. would it effect him negatively?? I figured being that it would increase his NATURAL output it wouldn't be bad... in other words, what can I give him or allow him to take that won't affect him negatively??

I had a completely natural guy here use mk677 and he was blown away by his size and strength gains. I think it would work very well. I know my opinions are more radical here. Pinkton is one of my very good friends and he is only 20. I've known him since he was 19. He uses everything I do plus things I can't afford like serostim, and is very healthy and looks incredible! Get him eating very clean, training consistently hard, and I see no issue with using MK677. That's just my opinion.

Bad idea. At 19, he is still developing. Wouldn't let him touch any hormones right now. Also, what is the point of giving him peptides or gh? He's at that age where is is producing plenty on his own.

Bad idea. At 19, he is still developing. Wouldn't let him touch any hormones right now. Also, what is the point of giving him peptides or gh? He's at that age where is is producing plenty on his own.

I definitely see your point, but I can without a doubt say that HGH works just as well in a young person as an old person. Pinkton is looking freaky from the serostim. But I know it's best to push young guys to exhaust their natural limits first. I trained naturally from age 18-26

You are an experienced vet and a featured member...

Do you honestly think it's safe to give a 19 years a hormonal research chemical that no one even knows what the long term side effects really are? Anyway, tell him to run a gram of tren and test

Do you honestly think it's safe to give a 19 years a hormonal research chemical that no one even knows what the long term side effects really are? Anyway, tell him to run a gram of tren and test

Mk677 was deemed safe in two years studies.
I could lie to everyone and say it's horrible if you like?

I'm going to err on the side of caution here. I HIGHLY doubt he has tapped out all of his potential resources with diet, training, OTC supplementation, etc. Is he eating 6-7 meals a day consistently on a day to day month to month basis with perfect macros ? You may say yes, but there are VERY, VERY few teenagers that are and the ones that say they do are liars. There's plenty of other things he can do naturally to enhance at that age w/o touching and grey market items or anything else.

Maybe I am totally off base here, but I would think it's relatively ok. It's not going to shut down his natural production (from my understanding) like exogenous hormones would.

In theory aren't peptides and things like mk677 basically hardcore "test boosters" for growth hormone? It's just going to boost what you already have, not add anything exogenous nor shut down production.

And that means what?? I leaned on the side of "no" but wanted to hear feedback from members with more experience on the subject than I have.. I find THAT to be the responsible thing to do.... btw, vets don't know everything.

This world is getting more fucked up all the time. Why introduce him to this shit at his age? He is 19 years old for Christ sake. Why not tell him to put in the hard work and eat and train and grow. Giving him peptides or AAS is such a terrible mistake not only for health reasons but because your teaching him to take short cuts in order to achieve his goals. Your nephew has been influenced by his uncle in a bad way by the fact he knows your "enhanced." You already fucked up there, quit while your ahead and leave him alone. I am sure his mom and dad would love to know there son is using some underground drug given to him by his uncle. Way to go.

I'd lean towards no to be safe but... I mean, I don't think it would be THAT bad.

This world is getting more fucked up all the time. Why introduce him to this shit at his age? He is 19 years old for Christ sake. Why not tell him to put in the hard work and eat and train and grow. Giving him peptides or AAS is such a terrible mistake not only for health reasons but because your teaching him to take short cuts in order to achieve his goals. Your nephew has been influenced by his uncle in a bad way by the fact he knows your "enhanced." You already fucked up there, quit while your ahead and leave him alone. I am sure his mom and dad would love to know there son is using some underground drug given to him by his uncle. Way to go.

Reading comprehension isn't too strong today... reread it like 10 more times moron

I say no simply for psychological reasons. At 19, your nephew has no idea what patience truly means and this will just make that worse.
Bodybuilding is a marathon, it's about having appreciation and respect for the journey and not racing to get to an endpoint. Besides, do America's gyms really need another teenager walking around like a douche because their #gainz have made them a complete narcissist?

And that means what?? I leaned on the side of "no" but wanted to hear feedback from members with more experience on the subject than I have.. I find THAT to be the responsible thing to do.... btw, vets don't know everything.

Dont you love it when you ask for objective opinions and you get moral judgement and criticism lol?

I would say atleast have him show you he can stick to a diet and training regimen for a time and then if he wants to take it up a notch he atleast has you there to guide him and teach him. If its ok for a 19 year old to go to war and die for this country than I dont see research chems or gear being too crazy of a thing to do.

He may be old enough to drive, vote, or die for his country, but I don't think he's ready for increased HGH production.

I want to like both mikennrg and kinglewy's posts but this laptop won't let me. However I would say no just have him training and eating optimally for the next few years then look at adding things in.

You ask a simple question looking for objective opnions and get hate?? It's not like you were asking would it be ok if I start putting avar in my wifes coffee. Too many guys are quick to judge on here and half the time they are the ones who barely even train.

Young people and drugs is a touchy subject. Many of the great bodybuilders started juicing very young. You just had a 20 year old win the nationals. So drug use for them at a young age probably was a good thing. It doesn't make it right though. I usually say wait till you are 23 etc. But sometimes if guys have potential it can be a good thing.

But this thread is a different subject as we are talking about MK-677!! It is a natual hgh booster. It has been given in the doses BB take to old people for long periods with no-adverse side effects. It has been given to young people in studies and their health and blood work monitored extensively for long periods with no adverse reactions. This is not the same as giving a 19 year old 500mg tren e per week.

Again I would side on the no side but I wouldn't judge you negatively for getting him some mk-677 to try out. Most 19 year olds are doing far worst things than mk-677.

Last edited:
To be honest, it all comes down to what the kid is like

as an uncle, do you think he has a good head on his shoulder ?

Like Elvia said, a lot of bodybuilders started young, but those bodybuilders were indeed in love with the sport and knew what they wanted.... A lot of kids nowadays do steroids to be "the shit" and get "Lots of pussy"... which one is he ? Is he responsible ?

Also are his parents okay with his uncle giving him advice like these ? No drama in the family ?

I would error on the side of no. Not because it would harm him hormonal, but because he ballooned up at such a young age. He may have an eating disorder or other issues and MK makes you very hungry, and have low blood sugar. The will power he is learning now is far more productive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131