over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm disabled but still managed to get into great shape with help

Hotbody358

Registered
From other gym members.i can't open my hands,so I have people help me switching bars and changing seat height.
I have a crushed neck and back from C3-T2
Then L1-s2
This was a from a severe car accident in 02
The only reason I'm alive is cause my size at the time
If you want further info on the injurys just ask but this picture is from last summer
I know I'm not big but for not having much anatomy left,I think I did ok.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 951
Great job brother!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow great job man. That's dedication right there, you could have easily said fuck lifting I can't do it. True inspiration brother
-bx

Looking pretty damn good. Great job:headbang:

Not big? You look jacked to me. Keep it up, im inspired. Next time i feel like i cant do something im going to think of you.

This is inspirational !! Way to go man.

Some have a perfect body and perfect circumstances and dont even have a 1/4 of your dedication.

Respect

From other gym members.i can't open my hands,so I have people help me switching bars and changing seat height.
I have a crushed neck and back from C3-T2
Then L1-s2
This was a from a severe car accident in 02
The only reason I'm alive is cause my size at the time
If you want further info on the injurys just ask but this picture is from last summer
I know I'm not big but for not having much anatomy left,I think I did ok.

Great work buddy ... I want to hear more you stated "reason I'm alive is cause my size at the time" so you were a lifter before the accident?
I think you have an experience WE all need to hear ....we may not know the correct way to ask the questions, but buddy just tell us your story with what your comfortable with.

Wow great job !!!!

It is inspiring to hear stories and see results like this. The human body is an amazing thing - but the human spirit is even more incredible.

Thank you for my daily dose of "You're a total pussy."

Keep up the good work.

Looking good man! I am impressed. Good to know your around people to help out.
You know what CT Fletcher would say. Still your Mutha F-ing set!

Great work buddy ... I want to hear more you stated "reason I'm alive is cause my size at the time" so you were a lifter before the accident?
I think you have an experience WE all need to hear ....we may not know the correct way to ask the questions, but buddy just tell us your story with what your comfortable with.

Ok before my accident,I was a competitive bodybuilder ,professional fighter,bodyguard to the rich and famous plus I owned a massage therapy and personal training business.
My traps were huge,so instead of snapping and dying I crushed most of my spine .
Two young kids blew a stop sign at 40 miles an hour with an SUV and I was going straight at the same speed with a little Pontiac grand am gt.
They hit my passenger side and my car went flying across traffic onto the sidewalk into a metal pole,which took off the front end of my car and then I spun about a half mike on a grass field and airbags deploited and my neck snapped and I couldn't feel my left arm or fingers.
Car went up in smoke and my right arm was still working andi took my seatbelt off,kicked the door open and went in and out of consciousness .
After years of MRIS ,mylogram,EMG and multiple other tests it showed I have digerative disc disease,herniated discs,bulging disks,severe radiculopothy ,severe spinal stenosis .i have no feeling in my left and right firearms my fingers don't open.
I went to multiple doctors and they said if I can go without surgery then I'm better off since I have so many discs involved.
Years went on and I got very bad to the point I was falling a lot and then saw 2 top neurosurgeons and tgey both said the same thing.I have 1 year left and there's a 100% chance I'll be paralyzed and peering out of a bag or take a risk of the surgery which was a 60% chance of being paralyzed.
They winded up doing a cervical,thoracic Lamonectomy and instrumental spinal fusion.the surgery took 10 hours and the fusion didn't take .now I'm left with 2 hands that don't open ,I can't even dress myself.
I've been disabled now for 13 years and I wish I could go back to work.
I'm on so much medication and I'm still in extreme pain.
It's a good thing I'm outgoing since I always need help and everyone including woman help me out .i walk with a cane but I still fall cause I still have a lot of damage after the surgery.i just fell down 11 concrete steps 2 weeks ago and it took off all the skin on my right leg .now I have another huge scar.
Well that's the basics of what happened and people know not to complain to me about arthritis ,lol.
Can anybody tell what my bodyfat is on that picture.
also feel free to ask anything else,I don't do much these days but go to the gym and eat every 2 hours.once my adrenaline stops my pain is so bad I actually cry and want to die since I'm alive but not living

Looking great, your a huge inspiration to alot of people to over come obstacles to reach your goals.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws