over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising on Test

addams29

Registered
Hey bros, need some help if anyone has some experience to share. This is going to end up sounding newbish, so please bear with me.
Ok so i am currently on a rather long blast, just switched over to other compounds, and am actually getting past my "self induced" plateau due to inconsistancy in diet and training, due to some annoying re-occurring injuries. So my BB'ng coach helped me, and we came to the conclusion i already know a child is not in my near future, so instead of the Blast and usual PCT, i decided for me to Blast, then cruise for 8-10 weeks, im trying to keep as much size between blasts, which will get me closer to my goal/target muscle mass.
Ok so i was advised to "cruise" on 200 mg of Test, along with my standard clomid/Nolva or Clomid/Aromasin PCT(IF i understood him correctly), and i will be bumping up my GH to 4iu/day to 6iu/day. So with that said, does it really matter WHICH specific Test i cruise on, as long as i get in 200mg/week? I am thinking 100mg Test E on Mon, 100mg on Fri(for even blood levels), and i have access to Test Base @ 100mg/ml and Test Prop @ 100mg/ml, which of course i would have to change dosing according to the half lives of these compounds. I know im not able to verbalize what im thinking, but i did like the idea of Test Base @ 50mg, E/O/D.....so im thinking, just how much effect will the half life of each Test have while your "cruising" 200mg/week? Thanks in advance for any help/experiences.
Lastly with this cruise, along with what i already mentioned, i will be running GH, T3, Humalog(15iu, PWO)

what test you cruise on doesnt matter
but if you are cruising do not run all those breast cancer drugs, they will serve nothing other than damaging your body.

If you really want run maybe hcg as that backfills certain pathways. But using pct drugs on cruise is pointless.

When you want kids you run hcg for a while, trying to get her prganant the whole time thats it, just hcg you can stay on blast or come down to cruise

i know ppl who gotten girls preganant mid tren blast after b&c for few years, others needed hcg but still stayed on cycle. Dont buy into the hype of you wont be able to have children, if you cant then you probably couldnt before aas (there may be exceptions to this but i have yet to see one)

Following this thread. What about guys that are on TRT and using AI's and HCG?

These guys that are running long cycles and high AAS for long periods of time are asking for problems, IMO, you need to give your body a rest. You body produces about 15 MG of natural test a day. No need to take more then 100 MG of test a week for levels to keep you natural and healthy when cleaning out. You also don't need an AI most times with this. Dr. Crisler recommends taking subq. in the stomach. My current protocol is 20 MG at 5 times a week. I also order Humanofort from Emeric. Take the right supplements along with this too.

I would not take T3, HCG, Slin or GH doing this time. I think most guys should do this for 8 to 12 weeks at a time and no more then 12 week cycles. Most of these guys have not seen long term effects to your body yet for all that gear. Take this from a guy that is 55. I plan to be around a little longer.

I love test base but your probably gonna want to do 25mg everyday instead of 50 eod. I experimented with a test base cycles with test base as my only form of test...had to stop because most of my body was knotted up with knots...even the best made tne can get painful when you are doing it everyday and the guiacol in it made me feel like shit.

if you run gh (pharmaceutical gh) at 6iu for 8-12 weeks
get on high dose of test (1-1.2g), you will grow very well and look very good

Hey bros, need some help if anyone has some experience to share. This is going to end up sounding newbish, so please bear with me.
Ok so i am currently on a rather long blast, just switched over to other compounds, and am actually getting past my "self induced" plateau due to inconsistancy in diet and training, due to some annoying re-occurring injuries. So my BB'ng coach helped me, and we came to the conclusion i already know a child is not in my near future, so instead of the Blast and usual PCT, i decided for me to Blast, then cruise for 8-10 weeks, im trying to keep as much size between blasts, which will get me closer to my goal/target muscle mass.
Ok so i was advised to "cruise" on 200 mg of Test, along with my standard clomid/Nolva or Clomid/Aromasin PCT(IF i understood him correctly), and i will be bumping up my GH to 4iu/day to 6iu/day. So with that said, does it really matter WHICH specific Test i cruise on, as long as i get in 200mg/week? I am thinking 100mg Test E on Mon, 100mg on Fri(for even blood levels), and i have access to Test Base @ 100mg/ml and Test Prop @ 100mg/ml, which of course i would have to change dosing according to the half lives of these compounds. I know im not able to verbalize what im thinking, but i did like the idea of Test Base @ 50mg, E/O/D.....so im thinking, just how much effect will the half life of each Test have while your "cruising" 200mg/week? Thanks in advance for any help/experiences.
Lastly with this cruise, along with what i already mentioned, i will be running GH, T3, Humalog(15iu, PWO)

Blast should be no more than 6 to 8 weeks, depend one the mg per week. And cruse 8 weeks, 100mg per week. After the 8 weeks cruse, do the blast with same amount of mg as you did first time , don`t increase the mg. Blast only if you competing. When I was competing I was blasting 300mg test per week only, I have a average genetics, if worked for me should work for others also. You need to eat plenty of good food and train smart.Remember by training the correct way you will activate your androgen receptors. Don`t waist you time lifting to heavy weights doing 1 to 4 reps.

dude, we have talked about some of the things you are trying to do and you now 100% that I do not agree with the direction you are going here and think you can end up with the same or better results via much healthier and intelligent methods...

here and on animal site I and other have laid out what is probably the best pct stac you can do, I think I even pm'ed it to you on ca...

that said, if you are not gona be having kids at your age you may want to consider not using the pct stuff or just running the re-up blast like I suggested...

it seems your trainer has you doing more traditional bb type stuff, you are 40+ and not trying to compete, i feel this is gona bite you in the ass down the road.

slow and steady is gona win the race here all day long.

they type of test you use doesn't matter too much.
using tne you will be able to get more out of it and push your training more, so maybe come off your blast with something that allows you to ease up, like te 2x a week, that way you don't feel like a pin cushion. then after 2-4 weeks of recovery switch to tne and start to work your training again, you will feel the tne much more at the same dose as te.

eod is fine on tne, but at low doses i do prefer ed, with maybe 1 day off a week...

Avg test production is 4 to 7mgs per day. 10mg would be someone with great genetics at 18

Blast should be no more than 6 to 8 weeks, depend one the mg per week. And cruse 8 weeks, 100mg per week. After the 8 weeks cruse, do the blast with same amount of mg as you did first time , don`t increase the mg. Blast only if you competing. When I was competing I was blasting 300mg test per week only, I have a average genetics, if worked for me should work for others also. You need to eat plenty of good food and train smart.Remember by training the correct way you will activate your androgen receptors. Don`t waist you time lifting to heavy weights doing 1 to 4 reps.

Can you post links to studies showing this? Even if it were true it makes sense that you would still need the androgens to attach to the receptor.

Can you post links to studies showing this? Even if it were true it makes sense that you would still need the androgens to attach to the receptor.

It was a older Soviet study, I don`t know if you can fined on the internet. However if I recall correctly, anabolics users have elevated levels of androgens, but they have very few testosterone receptors up regulated. If androgen up-regulation would take place in every single muscle by taking androgen, not just in the exercised muscles, than non active people on TRT should get big also. The key point to remember is, only the trained muscles get bigger.

dude, we have talked about some of the things you are trying to do and you now 100% that I do not agree with the direction you are going here and think you can end up with the same or better results via much healthier and intelligent methods...

here and on animal site I and other have laid out what is probably the best pct stac you can do, I think I even pm'ed it to you on ca...

that said, if you are not gona be having kids at your age you may want to consider not using the pct stuff or just running the re-up blast like I suggested...

it seems your trainer has you doing more traditional bb type stuff, you are 40+ and not trying to compete, i feel this is gona bite you in the ass down the road.

using tne you will be able to get more out of it and push your training more, so maybe come off your blast with something that allows you to ease up, like te 2x a week, that way you don't feel like a pin cushion. then after 2-4 weeks of recovery switch to tne and start to work your training again, you will feel the tne much more at the same dose as te.

eod is fine on tne, but at low doses i do prefer ed, with maybe 1 day off a week...

The problem is that people have very hard time to understand that to much use of androgen for a longer period of time will decries your body sensitivity to androgen.

The problem is that people have very hard time to understand that to much use of androgen for a longer period of time will decries your body sensitivity to androgen.

while I do not disagree, I find it very hard to understand. lol!

pretty easy to see for yourself, we all start out with no aas. we add aas then add more aas when the first aas stops working! lol

if that didn't happen people would still be using the doses from there first cycle! lol

who knew lifting weights and NOT taking too many drugs were the keys to success! lol

seems the under 200lbs and over 2g a week crew missed out on this. lol
:banghead:

I tried the blast and cruise, I also took Tylenol etc. Ended up getting hep a. I would not recommend doing that.

while I do not disagree, I find it very hard to understand. lol!

pretty easy to see for yourself, we all start out with no aas. we add aas then add more aas when the first aas stops working! lol

if that didn't happen people would still be using the doses from there first cycle! lol

who knew lifting weights and NOT taking too many drugs were the keys to success! lol

seems the under 200lbs and over 2g a week crew missed out on this. lol
:banghead:

I think you did posted once the a Soviet study. "Sport Pharmacology in the Soviet Union".

I think not that many PM members paid attention.

From age 46 to 51 I was competing in FIBB Pro circuits,during that time I was blasting 300mg test per week for 6 weeks and cruse with 80mg per week for 6 weeks, I did this back and fort for 5 years.

THIS^^^

100-150 mg test/week cruise, any ester but why not long ester to reduce shots and scar tissue.... and as little of anything in oral drug form as possible. Cut adex and recover. No reason to take more than 2-3iu gh either, and forget slin during this period if not all together brother its not necessary.
If estro gets wacky regardless of your test lowering go with the lowest possible dose anti.e
But you'll likely be fine for 6-8 weeks without.

I think you did posted once the a Soviet study. "Sport Pharmacology in the Soviet Union".

I think not that many PM members paid attention.

From age 46 to 51 I was competing in FIBB Pro circuits,during that time I was blasting 300mg test per week for 6 weeks and cruse with 80mg per week for 6 weeks, I did this back and fort for 5 years.

Alas we are mere mortals...you sir are a genetic God amongst us

so are you saying that a cruise of say, 1-200mg/week of test for maybe 8 weeks will help downregulate your androgen receptors, thereby making the next blast even better? just want to make sure i understand here.

Thank all you guys for your input, Arko great info....thank you. Yes LK3 your info you gave me is of course what i went over first, and i understand 100% what you are saying, and i do have those products on hand. Since however, i have gotten to know and speak to quite a few guys in my position/age...some compete, some do not. The reason for my post was not strictly PCT, and me eventually having a child issues, rather i decided i would take the path and cruise on a low dose Test, and its my understanding along with the GH, i could keep 90%of my gains, and continue this process until i hit my target muscle mass/goal. I hear some one of you guys said i can cruise on 150 mg/wk Test as opposed to 200, and keep most of my mass gained? I am planning on running GH year round, never crazy doses....6iu max.
So with all the great info here, im further confused. So LK3 can i do the specific protocol you outlined to me and still "cruise"? I plan on taking no less than 8 weeks off?
All the info you guys posted is logical and makes sense, but i feel i have to choose whats best for my health, give my body a break, and keep most of my gains. I believe with a low dose Test, continue GH i should be able to accomplish this. So LK3 for example, CAN I use the protocol you outlined AND cruise on say 150 mg Test/week? Maybe Test Prop, 100 mg Mon, 100 mg Thurs, for example?? Thanks again all for any continued advice, i really appreciate it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws