over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test E 200mg weekly. High dose TRT.

musclehealth

Registered
Insurance is paying for my TRT. 200mg a week. 1ml vials Pharm grade 200mg/ml from US pharmacy.

Done cycles and competed etc. Those days are over. No testosterone for over a year. Total test is 310. I'm 30. Tested in 300 range for 4 tests. Free test is low too.

I just want to feel 30! No bodybuilding etc. Just light weights, running a bit for my job and sex.

I am bad about remembering my shots. I used to be a 2x a week guy for esters like cyp and enanthate. I don't want to poke 2x a week.

Will 1x a week be ok? I read every 5 days is better but that is so confusing and annoying. How big is the difference?

Once blood results come back at 200mg a week I'm sure I will end up having to back down a bit. Prob 120-140 depending on my labs.

I'm E2 sensitive as well.

So... 1x a week ok just to maintain for life? Arimidex avail too but it's a pain with 1mg tabs. My goal is to keep it as painless as far as dedication to poking.

Also,,, tried the ED subq injects but it was too much work. S

SubQ twice a week at 50mg.... Trust me !

poking takes 5 minutes man, just pin 2x a week lol.

If you really really dont want to poke more than 2x a week, then make sure your using test cyp becuase the longer half life. Test e half life is i believe 5 days and test c is 7 so by the time of your next shot 1 week later youll have 50% of the hormone in you.

All science and stuff aside, IMO pin 2x a week man less peaks and valleys, its like brushing your teeth lol.

Interested to know what you used to run when u competed? How long ago was this?

If it was me I jab 1nce a week

I pin 200mg Test E every 8 days and it works just fine. I have pinned e4d and honestly didn't notice any difference. .25 arimid e3d.

Last edited:
Why so low raw33man?

Two of the best TRT doctors, Mark Gordon and Dr. Crisler, prescribe no more than 100mgs a week. A lot of Dr. Gordon's patients are actually on 60-80mgs a week. Both doctors go by how well their patients feel, not by numbers. Dr. Gordon said his clients are all close to the higher range. An AI would not even be needed, in rare cases he prescribes Zinc as an AI. Remember AIs are bad for you especially arimidex !!

This is a thread in another forum but I have listened to his podcasts: HRT Expert Dr. Mark Gordon on why arimidex may not be needed and how he avoids it

Massive G made a thread not a while ago and said how great he actually feels doing 60mgs a week SubQ.... and Emeric is also a huge fan of low TRT subQ dose. Phil Hernon if I remember correctly said he was on a low TRT dose? I personally do 65-70mgs a week and I feel great. Much better than 150mg. I take 50-60mgs of Tren ace a week also.... It's unbelievable how effective 50-60mg of Tren a week is actually

Last edited:

If you really really dont want to poke more than 2x a week, then make sure your using test cyp becuase the longer half life. Test e half life is i believe 5 days and test c is 7 so by the time of your next shot 1 week later youll have 50% of the hormone in you.

All science and stuff aside, IMO pin 2x a week man less peaks and valleys, its like brushing your teeth lol.

It takes you that long?!

This. Pinning takes no time just use a 27g and hit .5ml twice a week or e4d or whatever. It's not rocket science though. If you choose to do 200mg QW then its gonna be fine.

To whoever said AIs are bad for you, that is a really ignorant statement and depends on a multitude of other factors lol

Two of the best TRT doctors, Mark Gordon and Dr. Crisler, prescribe no more than 100mgs a week. A lot of Dr. Gordon's patients are actually on 60-80mgs a week. Both doctors go by how well their patients feel, not by numbers. Dr. Gordon said his clients are all close to the higher range. An AI would not even be needed, in rare cases he prescribes Zinc as an AI. Remember AIs are bad for you especially arimidex !!

This is a thread in another forum but I have listened to his podcasts: HRT Expert Dr. Mark Gordon on why arimidex may not be needed and how he avoids it

Massive G made a thread not a while ago and said how great he actually feels doing 60mgs a week SubQ.... and Emeric is also a huge fan of low TRT subQ dose. Phil Hernon if I remember correctly said he was on a low TRT dose? I personally do 65-70mgs a week and I feel great. Much better than 150mg. I take 50-60mgs of Tren ace a week also.... It's unbelievable how effective 50-60mg of Tren a week is actually

Bloods come back ok on extended run of tren? I know it a low dose, but I agree that a little Tren goes a long way.

What's the largest recommended amount of oil for subq injections?

roast

That fella gdevine (Gene Devine) is a condescending douche bag in that thread you posted. I guarantee you he doesn't know a nonillionth of what he regurgitates.

I do agree with Dr. Gordon, tho :D

Last edited:
TRT

Testosterone ethenate or cypionate twice a week use 25G needle in thigh draw with a 22G or 23G.

Bloods come back ok on extended run of tren? I know it a low dose, but I agree that a little Tren goes a long way.

Yea, cholestrol was kinda mehh ( NOT SO BAD) at 100mg, so I just dropped it to 50 - 60 mgs, haven't got blood work done though... but even at 50 - 60mg, I see great results

What's the largest recommended amount of oil for subq injections?

roast

depends on the length of the needle... This is what works for me personally

5/16'' : No more than .15 - .2ml (15 - 20 units on Insulin syringe )
1/2'' : No more than .5 - .6 ml

try it for yourself, a lil developed bump is okay, but if it turns red and hot then it's too much

That fella gdevine (Gene Devine) is a condescending douche bag in that thread you posted. I guarantee you he doesn't know a nonillionth of what he regurgitates.

I do agree with Dr. Gordon, tho :D

Yea. Dr. Gordon is definitely one of the best TRT doctors. I might actually go through him for my TRT when I longer want to be self-prescribed

Do these low doses include hcg as well? I could never go that low 100mg of cyp on its own i feel terrible, with hcg i seem to be ok though, i'd love to get it to the point that i could ditch the arimidex i've never had such an issue with an ai and hcg bloats the shit out of you.

Do these low doses include hcg as well? I could never go that low 100mg of cyp on its own i feel terrible, with hcg i seem to be ok though, i'd love to get it to the point that i could ditch the arimidex i've never had such an issue with an ai and hcg bloats the shit out of you.
Good question, I'm assuming 500iu hcg a week.

roast

At the moment I am doing to following:

Pharmacy US ( script from doc).....

Test Cyp: 200mg/ML (1ML bottles)....

I take 80mg 2x a week (160mg weekly). Monday and Thursday. The Monday/Tuesday thing just makes it easier for me. I at at about week 7 and feel decent. Blood pressure went up a bit. I was thinking to drop down to like 125mg week.

I use a 28g spin pin. (40IU aka 80mg) sub Q. I have no redness. No sumps. No pain. Keep in mind it is US pharm grade from the actual pharmacy. Not even sure if they use BA/BB etc. I think its a different combo. I literally feel nothing the next day.

I want to use NO AI if at all possible. Zinc if needed bit I will get bloodworm at week 10 and see how I look.

I am sensitive to aromatization.

I tried ED sub-q before but it was annoying pinning so often. I even pre-loaded a weeks worth. The 28g 1/2 skin pins are amazing!

Any suggestions?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner