over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Blood Sugar..... Serostim & Mk677

Dxtod

Registered
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has taken their blood sugar regularly throughout the day while on Hgh. I've been on Serostim for about 7 weeks now at 4iu a day along with 50mg of mk677 at night before bed...

This morning I woke up before eating anything and ran 3 different glucose tests. 161, 137, & 143 were the scores. Does anyone have any input on this??

Real hgh raises bgl which is why it needs to either be taken with metformin or cycled. Once you go off the seros for awhile, your bgl should stabilize and return to normal levels. Last thing you want is to be on gh for too long and develop insulin resistance which could lead to type 2 diabetes.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has taken their blood sugar regularly throughout the day while on Hgh. I've been on Serostim for about 7 weeks now at 4iu a day along with 50mg of mk677 at night before bed...

This morning I woke up before eating anything and ran 3 different glucose tests. 161, 137, & 143 were the scores. Does anyone have any input on this??

How far were those scores apart????( You said 3 different tests 1 right after the other???)
Pick anyone of then and its high.
HGH will do that not sure how much effect the MK-677 has.

Any idea what yr BG is non HGH???

How far were those scores apart????( You said 3 different tests 1 right after the other???)
Pick anyone of then and its high.
HGH will do that not sure how much effect the MK-677 has.

Any idea what yr BG is non HGH???

Buck they were taken one after another, each a different finger! (Poor fingers)

My BG was around 80-87 pre GH (morning fasted). On Kefei it remained around the same maybe a point or two higher if that. Since I started serostims it has gone SKY HIGH.

I'm curious if my MK dose has anything to do with it. I'm not taking any tonight and will see how bloods go in the am.

Real hgh raises bgl which is why it needs to either be taken with metformin or cycled. Once you go off the seros for awhile, your bgl should stabilize and return to normal levels. Last thing you want is to be on gh for too long and develop insulin resistance which could lead to type 2 diabetes.

I've seen a lot of guys use Metformin and mention it here and there as well. That's the main thing in worried about, my BG remaining too high for too long. I'm curious if the MK has anything going on with this as well as I don't see a whole lot of people Glucose testing while on GH and GH peptides.

Buck they were taken one after another, each a different finger! (Poor fingers)

My BG was around 80-87 pre GH (morning fasted). On Kefei it remained around the same maybe a point or two higher if that. Since I started serostims it has gone SKY HIGH.

I'm curious if my MK dose has anything to do with it. I'm not taking any tonight and will see how bloods go in the am.

My blood sugar was out of control on MK - you an be sure it is to blame

My blood sugar was out of control on MK - you an be sure it is to blame

What were your BG numbers running? When were you dosing MK and how much? Were you on GH as well or just MK alone?

This is my field of study , pm me if you need info.

[lang=pt]i think mk677 raises blood sugar alot,not gh alone,but that combo is great,take some metformin and will be fine[/lang]

This morning I was at 104, 107, and 105..... So apparently it seems like it may be the MK that sky rocketed the blood sugar.

Mk677 should be worse than HGH for insulin resistance, I'd bet it was defo that.

If you dont want to go the metformin route..berberinne and Alpha Lipoic acid seem to work well for me. I also take apple cider vinegar in the morning and add cinnamon to my oatmeal and whey shakes.

If you dont want to go the metformin route..berberinne and Alpha Lipoic acid seem to work well for me. I also take apple cider vinegar in the morning and add cinnamon to my oatmeal and whey shakes.

This is what I was going to recommend.. Berberine and ala, the combination will bring you down a modest amount

This morning I was at 104, 107, and 105..... So apparently it seems like it may be the MK that sky rocketed the blood sugar.

Now that looks more like it...
However you still should not of had that much difference in the 1st tests if they were done 1 right after the other makes me think yr glucose meter is suspect....then this last test they are similar to 1 another.....
Same Meter????????

Im just about a week away from starting my MK677, 25mg every night.....would u recommend using Glycobol to help keep blood glucose in normal range? Being that it contains both NaRala and Berberine? Or do u have a better suggestion? Rala and Berberine alone at specific doses instead of Glycobol? Dose prebed or throughout the day? My daily carbs dont exceed 300g and are mostly based directly around/during training.

This is what I was going to recommend.. Berberine and ala, the combination will bring you down a modest amount

hey steelz, where is the glucose in the blood coming from when running say MK or even real gh? If one were running low carb or even keto would it still rise? I'm just thinking that if carbs are absent from the diet would the growth or mk be pulling glucose from the fat cells thereby making one leaner? If that were so it would make sense to do a bit of slin and kind of get leaner but fuller at the same time. Does that make sense?

Too late as you already know but it is the combo of both. The MK-677 can have a big impact on blood glucose and add in the hgh so no surprise. I would recommend lowering your mk-677 dose down to 25mg pre bed. It should help lower your numbers whilst gh output will still be very high. Try lowering to 25mg and test yourself to see how much of a difference it makes.

hey steelz, where is the glucose in the blood coming from when running say MK or even real gh? If one were running low carb or even keto would it still rise? I'm just thinking that if carbs are absent from the diet would the growth or mk be pulling glucose from the fat cells thereby making one leaner? If that were so it would make sense to do a bit of slin and kind of get leaner but fuller at the same time. Does that make sense?

I can only speculate that a comparable dose of mk and GH would elicit similar effects on blood glucose. Gh is said to have anti-insulin effects. reducing the ability of insulin to uptake glucose into tissues and increase glucose synthesis in the liver. combine this with a higher than normal carbohydrate intake and blood sugar can surely rise above what is considered normal.

In a carb depleted state the actions of growth hormone would increase the breakdown of fats into usable energy, effectively reducing total body adiposity. Insulin prevents fatty acid oxidation, providing it can effectively bind to its tyrosine kynase receptor and elicit its downstream effects unmitigated. There are SO many variables involved in the bodybuilder that its very hard to speculate. Hormone sensitivity, insulin sensitivity, igf-1 binding protein levels, levels of androgen in body, estrogen, co factors involved in carbohydrate metabolism such as intake of dietary fiber, liver health etc.

For one looking to build muscle and burn fat at the same time, I would theorize that having elevated levels of GH and insulin at different times of the day would be ideal. Insulin around the time of the workout to rebuild and even overfill muscle glycogen stores, increase protien synthesis etc. the right doses and types of androgenic hormones to aid in nutrient partitioning. and GH in the morning and at night before bed when blood sugar is the lowest, allowing for maximum fat oxidation and restorative REM sleep.

CONSIDERING USING HGH but for AntiAging purposes - likely to use 1-2iu mon-fri - start with lowest dose possible see how it goes on . I doubt I will experience any blood sugar abnormalities whether fasted or not at these doses.

unlike some peptides how likely is this lowest doses protocol going to result in increased prolactin?
what else if anything is likely to be affected?

I assume I won't need any ancillaries for these,but asking just in case. metformin/berberin/na-ala/cinnamon will increase insulin sens but do not think are needed at these doses and for that antiaging goal

Now that looks more like it...
However you still should not of had that much difference in the 1st tests if they were done 1 right after the other makes me think yr glucose meter is suspect....then this last test they are similar to 1 another.....
Same Meter????????

Same meter brotha and it's an expensive one at that. I took a lower dose like Elvia said of 25mg....

The 3 blood tests results were: 119, 117, 117

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume