over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's my life

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I make no apologies to anyone for participating in the sport I love.

With the resent tragic deaths in our forum I have been receiving Pms asking me to stand down and just back away. To stop BBing and just go to an HRT program. For many this may make sense. I appreciate the messages and understand you must care to take the time to write this stuff.
For the members that don't compete and have never pushed your limits you will never understand. The drive and the constant testing of your own will and pushing yourself to new limits is addicting. For the guys that do, I have a hard time seeing why a perfectly healthy person of any age would just call it a day? Noone in this forum is eating any healthier than me. I do morning HIT cardio every day I train. I don't drink or smoke. lol. I'm living the life. This is what I enjoy and at 55 that pic in my avatar is exactly what I look like.

When the day comes we are all reading about how I died, please remember I was happy right up to the point the show ended. My wife is well taken care of and enjoys me competing as well. She also enjoys being married to an old goat that's in shape. I'm sure she will miss me. That's to be expected. But death is part of life. I'm not going to be the guy in heaven saying "I wish I had". I'll be the guy saying "fuck ya, I can't believe I got away with all that?"
Don't forget to live your life guys. You can't have back even one day. Spend them well.

CG

As Ludacris once said, 'why tip toe through life to arrive safely at death'

You could live life like this and still have a genetic impairment that predisposed you to dying young or you could get run over crossing the road tomorrow.. If it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone else then go for it.

good for you, and i mean that. everyone has a choice, you are in control of your life, if you're happy then i say go for it.

Its your life concreteguy nobody can tell you how to live it. I would rather live 40 years happy and do what I love then 80 saying man "if only".

We're all men here and we know the consequences of our actions. Just stay healthy man. Hopefully you get your blood work done pretty often and pay attention to every little detail your body throws at you. I think your doing great and you've got my support!:headbang:

If that's what makes you happy then more power to you.

At 27 I have already had some scary experiences. 10 years of gear use mostly blasting and cruising has taken a toll on me already. Take blood pressure meds, hair line sucks. I have aged myself and skin.

If i could do it over I wouldnt

In the end, it's up to every person to live life the way they see fit. For those of us who have gone through so much pain and suffering, physically, such as myself, we can only warn others of the dangers of pushing our bodies to the limit. I will say that having to go through dialysis(currently) and getting a liver transplant are all very painful and traumatic events that can be associated with abusing PEDs in general. People take eating w/e they want for granted. Imagine being restricted in fluid intake, food consumption and following a strict diet consisting of very low sodium, potassium and phosphorus diet. If these guidelines aren't followed, you have days where vomiting, nausea, fluid in lungs(can't breathe) and cramping are the norm. I don't feel sorry for myself one bit as this is the result and consequences of my actions, but it really sucks some days. Just keep these things in mind and know that there are may be be serious consequences as a result of this lifestyle.

Two motto's I live by :

Just because your alive, doesn't mean you're living

Never give up, die trying

If that's what makes you happy then more power to you.

At 27 I have already had some scary experiences. 10 years of gear use mostly blasting and cruising has taken a toll on me already. Take blood pressure meds, hair line sucks. I have aged myself and skin.

If i could do it over I wouldnt

I am strong believer in not belittling someone for how they choose to live their lives. What CG or anyone else wants to do is their choice.

5 years on and off for me. I'm almost 30. Countless thousands of dollars and one open heart surgery later, I wouldn't do it again either.

Last edited:
CG made me think long and hard with this post. Obviously, being a member of Professional Muscle, I respect the guys who push their bodies to the limit and compete to the best of their abilities and genetics. On the other hand, I also respect the guys like Dante, Maldorf, and Emeric for preaching about the dangers that our sport can result in. Both sides of the discussion are what makes Professional Muscle the best Bodybuilding forum on the planet. There are probably many teenagers and twenty-something young people on this board that need to hear the potential dangers.

"If at first you don't succeed..

..up the dose."

-Winston Churchill

Why not just find a middle ground. You can still have plenty of precautions in place and get away with a lot more when you have all your ducks in a row.
Doesn't have to be
mega doses = unhealthy
And also doesn't mean that
TRT = healthy

Why not just find a middle ground. You can still have plenty of precautions in place and get away with a lot more when you have all your ducks in a row.
Doesn't have to be
mega doses = unhealthy
TRT = healthy

who says CG isn't taking the middle ground?

who cares anyway? he's a grown ass man. he knows what he's doing

I make no apologies to anyone for participating in the sport I love.

With the resent tragic deaths in our forum I have been receiving Pms asking me to stand down and just back away. To stop BBing and just go to an HRT program. For many this may make sense. I appreciate the messages and understand you must care to take the time to write this stuff.
For the members that don't compete and have never pushed your limits you will never understand. The drive and the constant testing of your own will and pushing yourself to new limits is addicting. For the guys that do, I have a hard time seeing why a perfectly healthy person of any age would just call it a day? Noone in this forum is eating any healthier than me. I do morning HIT cardio every day I train. I don't drink or smoke. lol. I'm living the life. This is what I enjoy and at 55 that pic in my avatar is exactly what I look like.

When the day comes we are all reading about how I died, please remember I was happy right up to the point the show ended. My wife is well taken care of and enjoys me competing as well. She also enjoys being married to an old goat that's in shape. I'm sure she will miss me. That's to be expected. But death is part of life. I'm not going to be the guy in heaven saying "I wish I had". I'll be the guy saying "fuck ya, I can't believe I got away with all that?"
Don't forget to live your life guys. You can't have back even one day. Spend them well.

CG

great post, do what makes you happy brother:headbang:

who says CG isn't taking the middle ground?

who cares anyway? he's a grown ass man. he knows what he's doing

Was speaking generally. Sometimes on this board it feels like the consensus is anything over TRT will kill you and that's obviously not the case

CG,
i respect your point of view. I know at one point in my life I really didn't care if I died or how long i lived. That's not entirely true because I always did blood work and back off of 2 grams because it didn't "feel" right. But I accepted that I may be shortening my life. I've been on test for 17 years- I can count on one hand the times I have skipped more then a week of shots.

I have a different view now and have limits that I keep just like DC does. I allow myself to go of TRT few times a year and keep my weight sub 260 8% or under. I monitor BP and Labs -That's just where I am. Down from 295-285 for 14Plus years.

If I had a serious health issue I wonder what I would do, I seriously can't imagine Not training at the level I do. I think part of me would just make sure everything is in order, to take care of my family financially and keep going.Feels stupid to say but loosing what is my identity at this point would be very difficult.

I get it, I get why we do what we do.

Doesn't have to be
mega doses = unhealthy
TRT = healthy

I completely 100% agree with CG, you gotta live the life you want. I have never competed but im 34 and have basically been training since I was 14 with a few short breaks.

Once i realized I would never compete I came off gear completely for 5 years, and even before that I was never on full time. Now i just cycle low doses for 4 months and im off the rest of the year, I have done that for the past 3 years and will continue.

That is my middle ground that i like, and it makes me happy. But if staying on all year and competing made me happy that is what I would do. You gotta be happy no matter what...

CG,
That reminds me can I get first shot at buying your car if you croak anytime soon?

Great post. Do what makes you happy. You know the risks and are prepared to take them. None of us know when we will go so live your life to the fullest. You sound like you are in a good place right now and in life many never get to that so in many wins you have already won the battle. I wish you all the best and hope you are one of the lucky ones.

It's no secret that I'm a Libertarian and I firmly believe everyone has the right to live their life their own way and to the fullest as long as it doesn't interfere with someone else's freedom. Obviously, BBing doesn't interfere with anyone's freedom so I'll be another guy here to say RIGHT ON BROTHER! Go for it and be who you are.

Where I'm at is a little different. Due to a recent health condition, I've had to really, really buckle down and start being cautious with almost everything I do. But I have two young girls and an older son. It's important for me to be healthy not just for me but so I can be here for them. If there's ever a RIP OTH thread on here, I want people to say, "Man even at 90 years old that guy was still enjoying life!" I don't need to be the richest man in the graveyard or the most muscular man in the graveyard. There's my Lord, and then there's my family (including me) and only then comes everything else. And bodybuilding for me doesn't get third place. Maybe 4th though LOL

But I say rock on brother and that was a great post! You got me amped up. I might have to bump it up to 3rd soon again. :)

Take care and long life to you.

Peace

OTH

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views