over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testless cycle.

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My friend wants to do a restless cycle.

Has anyone successfully bulk on Var? or Stana on its own?

Assuming he's eating high quality calories and lifting heavy.

I wouldn't call it "bulking" without test. I could be wrong, but it sounds like your friend isn't ready to jump down the rabbit hole of needles. Swallowing a lover toxic pill like you would Tylenol is somehow more acceptable to first timers. I would advise your "friend" to do a little more reading before taking any peds. That way he will be well informed as to whether he wants to embark on a lifestyle such as this. There is tons of good info and guys on here to help with that.

That being said, i would advise against an oral cycle only. It's just not going to be as beneficial as i think your friend is hoping it would be. And it's too taxing on the liver, and gi system to warrant its use alone.

Others may tell you differently on here, but that's my .02

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My friend wants to do a restless cycle.

Has anyone successfully bulk on Var? or Stana on its own?

Assuming he's eating high quality calories and lifting heavy.

You know people are gonna kill you on this right? The people on this board can hardly fathom a Test-less cycle, besides a restless cycle.

So you he isn't even gonna use a Class 1 steroid? Most people think that's an absurd idea. So does he not want the pin?

Anyways, if he's gonna go through with it, use Var because it's closest to a Class 1.

If you wish, it could be used as an additive to a well executed regimen/diet for just that little boost, but i would not go in search of big gains with it alone. More like very temporary spurts to break plateaus. But then again, i don't believe in using hormones to break plateaus unless you have done EVERYTHING in your power to break them through training and diet. Most poeple get stuck for only a few weeks doing the same few exercises, with the same weight, without changing anything, and they think they are at a plateau. And that is a gross understatement.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I had a friend of mine who at one point was over weight. Used some clen to loose most of his fat and ran an 8 week Var only cycle, he put on muscle mass but it wasn't what someone would expect from a bulk.
I must say the amount of muscle he put on more importantly the recomp effect it had on him, made him look like a completely different person.

Thanks.

He dare not inject. He strongly don't want the needles.

He's taking it with Anadrol and of course Liv52 and some other liver aids.

I think Anadrol and Var would be a good combo for bulk.

Yes i know he should inject but he's totally afraid of needles.

Think of it as baby steps or getting feet wet. Sooner or later he will pin.

I think Adrol and Var would be a good choice for him.

I ran EQ and Mast alone with no test for a few weeks with good success. However, it seemed I lost that "thickness" that test gives.

Honestly, he should do some dbol or drol if he's looking to bulk without test.

I think Adrol and Var would be a good choice for him.

That would be powerful, but what's he doin for estro? Maybe a little d-bol?

Also, you can always take test orally or sublingually, you just need to adjust the dose accordingly. Sublingual is best because it bypasses the liver. I've done that for many different reasons.

Recently, I had some 6-chorotestosterone, and I just took it sublingually. Every 2-4 hours I took a dip under my lip or tongue. Stuff worked great.

Any AAS is greater than no AAS as long as it equates to greater than your normal physiologic levels. There is nothing wrong with using low doses or "lighter" drugs. However, being scared of needles is ridiculous. Really. If a person decides they need steroids they should be mature enough to not be scared of the delivery method of these drugs. And be mature enough to research the subject to know how to not fuck themselves up.

Just give him time. In due time, i believe he will inject.

He's been training for a few years naturally.

He's learning towards Adrol and Var. I told him to do Liv52 if u're doing to run those.

After his natural test production tapers off and bottoms out a few weeks into an oral only cycle, your friend will feel like shit and wil def regret not pinning at least a TRT dose.

Have him sign up for this site. But good for you for trying to steer him in the right direction. I have done oral winstrol cycle in the past with pct inbetween injection cycles with decent results. Although I do remember my hair thinning badly on that cycle. But that was from the winny, not he lack of injectable drug.

I think he will inject over time if he sticks with it.

I agree, he will eventually have to do the needles.

But I'm not going to advice him since he is so scared. Hahahaaha

Overall i think its a good choice. Adrol will bulk him and Var with give him the vascularity.

I know people who cut on Adrol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner