What coffee are you guys drinking?

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I recently bought a Nespresso machine and I love it. Many things here are expensive here but most electrical items are fairly cheap. I could have bought the cappuccino/latte version for the same price as it was on sale but I figured best not as I would end up drinking them all day.

You can buy different brands of pods to fit the machine but I mainly get the nespresso ones. Even in the fancy nespresso shop here they don't work out that expensive. It's just by my gym and I literally go there everyday to get free coffee. They have a coffee bar and you can pick whatever one you want to try. They always ask if I want a second one too. In my gym they charge $3 for a nespresso from their machine.

I have tried nearly everyone but love the strong espressos. The Kazaar is probably the strongest coffee I have ever tasted and is the most intense of Nespressos. The Dharken is very similar and is 2nd strongest. One of my other favs is Ristretto which is intensity 10. I have just tried Ciocattino for the 1st time which tastes like coffee and dark chocolate and it is great.

Anyone else have a nespresso machine? I love taking 1 scoop of pre workout when on the tram going to the gym then having an espresso just before I walk in.

Chock Full O' Nuts..... THEEEE BEST!!!!

Oh yeah, they are delicious. Best pod machine out there. I use a regular espresso machine cause the wife wanted a milk steamer, but you can't beat the nespresso for ease of use.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here is my machine...

30hxbfp.jpg

Plus my new holder which contains Kazaar, Roma, Ciocattino and the blue limited edition...

2mmfryt.jpg

The stupidest things make me happy :eek::)

bustelo is great for the price huh!

there is another too.... pelon, I think or similar.

you know whats weird.... where I live now basically all coffee you buy in the store has 10% sugar added!

you cant taste it or anything but on the ingredients nothing is pure coffee!

you can find without but it is like 3-4x the cost or you can buy in a specialty coffee place. so expensive though.

I use a middle of the road brand but strong dark roast. when I first moved I was freaked out about the sugar thing but in reality I have seen no real difference so idk...

I live her in the northwest and there are tons of great coffee beanerys in my area so I usually still to local stuff and french press it, although I've been to my Miami a couple of times and I always get some bustello ( i saw some people above mention it) from time to time and try to make my own cuban coffee but doesnt quite taste the same as what I got in Miami! I'm sure mytreefiddy knows what I'm talkin about!

That caveman coffee is pretty good. I likes. ..

Here is my machine...

30hxbfp.jpg

Plus my new holder which contains Kazaar, Roma, Ciocattino and the blue limited edition...

2mmfryt.jpg

The stupidest things make me happy :eek::)

Looks very fancy! I've never really had much coffee in my lifetime. I bet those all taste very good.

Decaf Bustelo (reusable K cup) in my Keurig machine. :)

Last edited:
Used to have a Nespresso but after many years, it finally broke so I got a Keurig. I use the plastic k-cup and fill it with starbucks espresso or Cafe Verona. Cheaper than the pre-filled cups and works just as well.

I use a French press....

;)

800cc! lol
jet black espresso!! :eek:

They don't use that term over here but I was 99.9% sure I knew what you meant. I googled it just to make sure :D We call them a cafetière and thats what I used before. I am really enjoying this nespresso machine too. If you get the chance to try one ever try a kazaar or dharken if you like your coffee extra strong. The reason I wanted this machine was because when I have stated at nice hotels they always had one in the room. Well they do in the Crowne Plaza and thats who I have used for my last 3 trips away. They had one when I came to Geneva for the w/e just before fully moving over.

Last edited:
I buy the Starbucks French Roast from Costco, so rich...it has a smokey kind of taste.

I just add to google Bustelo as I have never heard or seen it before. So it's Cuban coffee. It must be very popular in the US. In the past I would use illy, starbucks, kenco and pretty much anything that caught my eye.

Most of the time I drink Peet's, but I cold brew mine in a french press for 24 hours. It really does make the coffee less acidic which is easier on my stomach. I prefer dark roasts didn't care for the medium roasts when I cold brewed them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear