over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injections bleeding

control

Registered
Newbies
My last three injections, I pulled the needle out and all kinds of blood poured out. Usually I bleed maybe once every 10 injections, and it'll be a drop or two of blood. It doesn't hurt, it's just messy and I'm afraid gear is leaking out with the blood

Make sure the muscle is relaxed and don't pin a muscle that has had a pump that day...

Sometimes that happens when you hit a vein. Try using a smaller size needle. t might help

Could also be you're going thru scar tissue. Happens on my shoulders as they are my preferred inject spot. I used to think I was nicking a vein but I've shot tren and had it bleed, no cough.

I would go to the hospital

Periodic bleeding. Only thing I have found to be any type pf common denominator is with thinner oils.

The TNE I have used in the past would bleed a bit almost EVERY time.

ITW

It happens
..I have hit the wall with blood...I believe you do lose some....put the swab right next to needle and put on instantly

it is normal

My last three injections, I pulled the needle out and all kinds of blood poured out. Usually I bleed maybe once every 10 injections, and it'll be a drop or two of blood. It doesn't hurt, it's just messy and I'm afraid gear is leaking out with the blood

It is normal to bleed if you hit a blood vessel, no worries, you will be fine, just massage the area, wait 7 days before you shoot again on the same spot and keep going doggie...

Try injecting slowly and leave the needle in for 10-15 seconds after injecting the oil and pull out slowly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try injecting slowly and leave the needle in for 10-15 seconds after injecting the oil and pull out slowly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly.

last 3 injections? Are they different sites? I cant imagine gushing blood from a glute injection.. I have experienced it with delts, but I was mildly pumped... never again will I inject a pumped muscle.

I've had that issue a few times with my quads but man I've been dealing with it a lot in abdominal area with insulin & ghrp injections

THIS..

It happens
..I have hit the wall with blood...I believe you do lose some....put the swab right next to needle and put on instantly

and hold the swab on it and press for a minute

ztrack is a good method, but sometimes hard to do yourself depending on injection site. I also inject slowly, once done I wait 15-30 additional seconds and pull the needle halfway out, then wait a little longer and pull the rest out. Thats really just bro science but I've stopped loosing as much, I feel like it has more time to clot before the injection spot opens up? A lot of times in certain injection spots you go strait through a vessel on the way in so when you aspirate you see nothing but you still end up bleeding on the way out.

I remember a few times in the past where when I took the needle out it started spraying across the room.hasnt happened in years

good god that video was awful lol..

maybe im just weird..but the injection process is quite lengthy the way I do it.

it takes me about 30-45 seconds to get the whole needle in, another 60 seconds at least to empty the syringe.

after that, I leave the needle in for 20-30 seconds, and then very slowly withdraw the needle.

as I withdraw the needle, I 'pinch' the skin around the needle. I continue this 'pinching' for about 10 seconds after the needle is fully removed. It applies pressure to the hole while simultaneously keeping it shut.

haven't had any blood leak out since I started doing it this way.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws