over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body odor from tren solved!

heavybenching1

Newbies
I started stinking really bad when I started my tren, eq, and test cycle 6 weeks ago. It was so bad that I smelled like straight ammonia (cat piss) when I would sweat. Then a week ago my muscles started cramping up on me. After some research on here I tried drinking more water, taurine, potassium, and calcium. None of those helped. The last thing to try was magnesium, and after a few days of taking 500mg pills every 12 hours the cramping and stinking was completely gone!

Here are some of the symptoms for magnesium deficiency:

Muscle cramp/ twitch
eye twitching
constipation
insomnia
body odor

After reading the symptoms I realized I was having all of those problems the last year. They are all gone now. I can now actually fall asleep at night on this cycle!

Hope this helps some of you guys, and hope it wasn't already posted, but I couldn't find anything that explained my body odor online.

Last edited:
What kind of magnesium? I've just started back taking magnesium oxide 500mg lately and I noticed I didn't have night sweats the nights I took it. Maybe coincidence, idk but I'm going to play with it and see now.

Ive never had night sweats from tren before. I do sweat throughout the day though. Im still sweating as much but It dosnt smell anymore. Im also taking magnesium oxide.

Awesome find. Im going to have to try this heavybench, thanks for the input

Good to know. Thanks for sharing that bro.

I to get the "tren smell", my wife always says that I smell like a flea collar lol, which is kinda like what the tren smells like in the bottle. I personally think its the solvent used that's coming out my pores. I do notice however that any gear will make you smell stronger than usual.
Sweats I only get them the first few weeks while my body adjusts.

Thanks for that. Gotta try it. I stink on tren. The only side I get, but it's so bad, it puts me off.

My wife would be so mad if I no longer stunk of tren :confused:

I started stinking really bad when I started my tren, eq, and test cycle 6 weeks ago. It was so bad that I smelled like straight ammonia (cat piss) when I would sweat. Then a week ago my muscles started cramping up on me. After some research on here I tried drinking more water, taurine, potassium, and calcium. None of those helped. The last thing to try was magnesium, and after a few days of taking 500mg pills every 12 hours the cramping and stinking was completely gone!

Here are some of the symptoms for magnesium deficiency:

Muscle cramp/ twitch
eye twitching
constipation
insomnia
body odor

After reading the symptoms I realized I was having all of those problems the last year. They are all gone now. I can now actually fall asleep at night on this cycle!

Hope this helps some of you guys, and hope it wasn't already posted, but I couldn't find anything that explained my body odor online.

it isnt just that...
your body is doing MORE so you have more waste production. this is also why people talk of being "toxic" at some point after lots of gear.

read the thread in the peptide section on glutathione...

all of the symptoms you are talking about are markers of glutathione deficiency.

Rambo I strongly suggest mag taurate.

taurate allows you to get the most mg possible with no laxative effect.

it is used in hospitals to help with early labor... it is quite an effective sup.

I hate that cat piss body odor. Thanks for the magnesium tip. I only take 400mg but I'll double it. I'm tired of female cats in heat following me home. :D

I hate that cat piss body odor. Thanks for the magnesium tip. I only take 400mg but I'll double it. I'm tired of female cats in heat following me home. :D

bro, take a g of mag taurate pre work out, helps smooth muscles relax, this is a real performance trick, like pre race things.

also try 3-5g potassium citrate, this will base out your blood and buffer lactic acid, you will get more reps, less burn but better pump.

also a little glycerol in there...

all GOOD for you!

we should all be taking mg no questions, zinc too.

the pot cit has TONS of great benefits you will prob notice better digestion too as it regulates candida growth plus basing out the blood has LOTS of health benefits.

Anyone notice gas/bloat from Magnesium supplements? Was taking a simple Calcium/Magnesium supplement and noticed some gas/bloat building!
Dosing was Calcium Citrate 500mg and Magnesium Citrate 250mg twice a day.

Magnesium is MANDATORY for any bodybuilder to take. It's importance is HUGE.

Thanks for that. Gotta try it. I stink on tren. The only side I get, but it's so bad, it puts me off.

I always thought it was my ex wife. Maybe it was me?

I've never had odor or cramping from tren use. But like you said, I have ALWAYS taken 450mgs of magnesium before bed even when off cycle.

ummmmm most forms of mg sold as sups are laxitives...

lol

:banghead:

LoL.....i see that, but the recommended dosage of Milk of Magnesia is 2400mg to 4800mg and that Magnesium Hydroxide. I was kinda hoping 250mg of Citrate wouldnt wreak such havoc on my GI!
Any suggestions on ideal forms/dosages for a Mag supplement?......even an ideal Potassium/Calcium/Magnesium supp?

I'm going to look into that now LK3. Thanks

And for the people who never smelled on tren. Your lucky..lol..This isn't regular stink from sweat. It smells bad. My buddy I was working out said I smelled like a chemical reaction. To me it smells like ammonia, or kitty litter..lol

Symptoms are still gone I also added other vitamins to my regimen. Honestly I didn't think they were that important because of all the food I eat. Guess I was wrong.

LoL.....i see that, but the recommended dosage of Milk of Magnesia is 2400mg to 4800mg and that Magnesium Hydroxide. I was kinda hoping 250mg of Citrate wouldnt wreak such havoc on my GI!
Any suggestions on ideal forms/dosages for a Mag supplement?......even an ideal Potassium/Calcium/Magnesium supp?

I have said it over and over, MAGNESIUM TAURATE!!!

cheap, easy, effective!

you can find it very cheap, a kg will last you 2-3 years, lol and I now where you can find that for WAY less then 100 bucks...:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131