Synthetine, Syntherol, Synthepure and Synthergine

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Synthetek now do European shipping so I ordered some supplies and figured I would use this thread to present my findings and log my progress. I will be running synthetine at 4-5ml per day dosed pre and post workout to start. Syntherol I will be dosing in my calves starting at 0.5ml per inj but this time just dosed in 4 spots per calf each day. I plan to later move up to 1ml per inj site and possibly 1.5ml depending upon future progress. I figured to keep things varied I would include recipes for fruit smoothies I make with my synthepure whey isolate. I will also be running synthergine for liver support but nothing I can really report with that unless I can get future blood tests.

I didn't order any syntherol as I had a few bottles from the past but my calves could do with it so adding that in too. I planned to start this thread a few days ago but have had issues getting pins in my new home. I have already started the synthegine and I love the feeling it gives me. I notice my eyes go really white on it... whiter than they ever get when off it. I will start the synthetine at 2ml (400mg) pre workout 2moro. The syntherol I will start in just under a week as I am waiting on more pins. Synthepure I will be opening 2moro too. Expect lots of updates and progress pics and I welcome anyone else using any of the same products to chime in with their experiences.

I am hoping I can get really ripped adding the synthetine to my current aas stack. I added in the adrol recently but everything else I have been running since the start of my cycle. My cycle is 50mg test c, 40mg tren a, 40mg mast e and 50mg adrol per day.

To test the waters I dosed 1ml synthetine pre workout today. I am waiting on pins so thats another factor too (just have slin pins now). It's like water and flows through a 30G slin pin easily. I have never had an easier injection... it's like injecting bac water but with no string. I have read a few times about guys saying it really brings out vascularity post injection and they weren't kidding! I then left my flat but had a few things to do so slightly later dosed 50mg adrol and had a double espresso and had a great workout.

Gonna dose my synthergine pre bed and plan to open my tub of synthepure 2moro. I plan to use the protein for 2 meals in the day... it will always be mixed with a selection of fruits. I will get some pics up over the weekend too.

I will be following this thread defo. Synthetine sounds great ! BTW thanks for your reply mate. Just seen your PM . lovely stuff. Much appreciated :)

I will be following this thread defo. Synthetine sounds great ! BTW thanks for your reply mate. Just seen your PM . lovely stuff. Much appreciated :)

It's only the first day and I only took a small amount but made up with it so far. I will pm you properly 2moro and keep me updated with everything :)

I have read a few times about guys saying it really brings out vascularity post injection and they weren't kidding!

I can vouch for that! I'm so confident in Synthetine's effect on vascularity that I even used it a few times right before stepping on stage together with Synthelator... forget all the fancy supps you can find on the market, that combo is BY FAR the most effective when it comes to bring veins out... IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!!! :eek:

If not prepared to see such a thing happening right in front your eyes, you might even be scared, let me warn you... :D:p;)

Water tends to be like that... ;)

I assumed that :D Gonna have my second dose soon then train legs. Once I get my needles I can move up in dose and really go for it. I ordered 500 needles so I should be gtg :D

Synthergine!

So, I have always followed Big A and heard unreal things about synthergine for your liver!

I remember reading a thread a while back and Big A said something to about how impotent your liver is to your overall energy levels and health.

As a young man, I did't really notice sides from steroids. I just took them and got big. Dbol, anadrol, etc.
Now as a middel age guy, I find that when I do orals...my sides are terrible.
I get grumpy, tired, my appetite sucks and sometimes my liver hurts!

So, I finally pulled the trigger and got some Synthergine and started taking it!
What type noticeable benefits will you notice as your liver gets in better condition?
I am excited!
I read about Big A's father feeling great after taking the Synthergine.

Last edited:
Is synthergine also water and smooth like synthetine or am I off base here and you drink the stuff?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Is synthergine also water and smooth like synthetine or am I off base here and you drink the stuff?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yes it is and you can inject it but you can also drink it so it's an easy decision for me. I am taking 2ml orally morning and night so 4ml total. Even on adrol my eyes have gone bright white and I look and feel much healthier.

Synthergine!

So, I have always followed Big A and heard unreal things about synthergine for your liver!

I remember reading a thread a while back and Big A said something to about how impotent your liver is to your overall energy levels and health.

As a young man, I did't really notice sides from steroids. I just took them and got big. Dbol, anadrol, etc.

So, I finally pulled the trigger and got some Synthergine and started taking it!
What type noticeable benefits will you notice as your liver gets in better condition?
I am excited!

Long ago I used to help with the Anasci newsletter and would write about different topics every month. One month I wrote about synthergine so will post it here as it contains some info on it's ingredients. It's not the best article but here you go.

Synthergine

Synthergine is a liver detoxifier made by Synthetek industries based in Australia. I have used the product numerous times over the years. Every time I use it I simply feel healthier. I feel a general boost in energy and vitality, an increase in appetite and notice my eyes go bright white. I notice these things because in my experience I consider this the best liver tonic in the world. It really is an elixir for the bodybuilder and I completely recommend it. Synthergine can be used all year round for effective protection of the liver. Although if you can only take it at certain times I would especially recommend it for when using oral steroids, pro hormones or other toxic drugs. I am currently injured and using a few painkillers so this is another excellent time to utilize synthergine's excellent detoxifying power.

Synthergine is made up of a number of very interesting ingredients. I will go through them and explain some of the benefits they create for the bodybuilder. Arginine hydrochloride supports the liver by generating urea that is vital for the removal of ammonia and other toxic substances via urination. It is also essential for when the body makes creatine. Creatine is a great tool for the bodybuilder as it enables more high intensity work and overall energy, enhances recovery, increases muscle volumization and provides better muscle contractions. The problem is creatine gets broken down into creatinine at a constant rate. However Arginine helps inhibit creatine breakdown and it also helps process nitrogen, a chemical needed for muscle growth.

Lysine Hydrochloride is added as it helps with overall healing in the body. It also provides a major role in the bodies production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies. This acid is excellent for helping the body fully absorb calcium as well as reducing the symptoms of herpes simplex infections (cold sores etc). Interestingly Lysine and Arginine have an antagonistic relationship with one another that results in lysine being able to reduce arginine's ability to help synthesize certain proteins. However lots of research has been completed that shows when combined they assist one another greatly when it comes to building muscle and spiking gh levels. The combination of Lysine and Arginine really interest me as I have seen many studies suggesting they are effective for numerous things. Smriga M et al. (2007) displayed how when combined they significantly reduced both trait anxiety and state anxiety. Moreover they both lowered basal levels of salivary cortisol.

Di-isopropylamine Dichloroacetate (DADA) aids in the detoxification of metallic and chemical metabolites. It also increases cortical glucose uptake and oxygen utilization. There is increasing documentation on DADA's incredible liver conditioning abilities. Lu LG et al. (2005) looked into DADA's effects on nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases. Over a treatment period of 8 weeks, both high and low dosage groups showed dramatic improvements in clinical symptoms, serum lipids and liver alteration severity. Most patients had their ALT numbers normalize by the end of the 8 week treatment. Moreover in all dosage groups no severe drug reactions were found and only 2 cases (1.4%) experienced any negative reaction and that was dryness of the mouth.

Sodium glucuronate enables the body to metabolize all the drugs a bodybuilder will take. These along with other toxins we take in are a strain for the liver. Glucuronic acid will be linked to each in order to make them more water soluble so they can be eliminated through urination. When your taking in drugs such as oral steroids the liver is working overtime to process everything. Glucuronate supplementation helps the liver process everything and improves overall liver function.

Methionine hydrochloride helps with the overall function of the liver, reduces inflammation, can treat depression and help with certain muscle pains. It's good for depression as it plays a very important part during the creation and breakdown of brain chemicals such as dopamine and serotonin. Interestingly people with certain liver diseases always have deficiencies in sulphur containing amino acids such as methionine. That fact shows the importance of such amino acids in the overall functioning of a healthy liver. The sulphur provided by methionine is vital for body metabolism and growth. Furthermore without enough sulphur we can not make use of many antioxidants. I am a keen believer in the use of antioxidants for the bodybuilder so it is wise to ensure the ones we intake can be utilized effectively.

Estrogen can be a big issue for the androgen using bodybuilder due to aromatization. Methionine can actually convert the stronger and carcinogenic estradiol into estriol. This is of great use for the aas using bodybuilder. Moreover since estrogen is cleared through the liver, an enhanced liver function will reduce the body’s estrogen load.

Methionine is converted into s-adenosyl methionine (SAMe) in the liver. Infact half of all methionine in the body is used in the liver to make SAMe. This is done for a reason as SAMe is the livers best friend and it even has special SAMe enzymes just for regenerating tissue. SAMe later transforms itself into glutathione. Glutathione is one of the most important things for health. It recharges other antioxidants, thus protecting our cells from free-radical-induced damage.

As you can see the liver has a tough job and we don't help. Synthergine with its clever list of ingredients will help you improve your general health and keep your liver working optimally. Our bodies are fascinating things and each day millions of processes go on inside us. I completely recommend adding in synthergine to help your body work the best it can. Recently I see Synthetek have improved the refining process so synthergine is now purer than it once was. It no longer contains any color or possible impurities of the manufacturing process.

References

1. Smriga M, Ando T, Akutsu M, Furukawa Y, Miwa K, Morinaga Y (2007) Oral treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine reduces anxiety and basal cortisol levels in healthy humans. PMID: 17510493 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].
2. Lu LG, Zeng MD, Mao YM, Chen CW, Fu QC, Wang JY, Xie WF, Fan JG (2005) [Diisopropylamine dichloroacetate in the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a multicenter random double-blind controlled trial]. PMID: 15727691 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Yesterday was a disaster :eek: Nothing bad but I get ready for the gym do my shot and off I go and as I am walking realize it shut early that day :eek:

Today I trained chest and calves. I took 1ml synthetine pre workout and had my pre workout and I pushed it hard. Ended up doing 3 plates a side on barbell press, 50kg incline db press, 26kg db on chest dips and 26kg db flyes. Calves were mainly on the horizontal leg press and involved about 10 sets of 15 reps with 10 sec rest in between sets. I looked like a different person with the pump post workout. My vascularity has come out so much due to the synthetine. I should have taken a pic post workout but will sort one out later.

Try to post before and after pictures of your calves so members can see the results. I did one years back with my biceps, think I took a pic about once a week or so, cant remember. Pictures really help tell the story.

Try to post before and after pictures of your calves so members can see the results. I did one years back with my biceps, think I took a pic about once a week or so, cant remember. Pictures really help tell the story.

Thanks for your suggestion and I plan to. I am not gonna start the syntherol for another few days. I have actually done a syntherol log in the past too. I have this log on Anasci and Magnus asked me about my old syntherol log so I might as well copy and paste that reply here...

Yes I done my calves. I wasn't consistent though but still had great results. They couldn't be more weak genetically and I have abused them over the years so to see the changes in them over a matter of weeks was great for me. Here are 2 pics not sure of the time between but I think it is about 1 month.

Starting photo...

icvccx.png

After...

2ytz1xk.png

18-18.4 inches depending where you measure.

It makes me laugh looking at the pics above. My calves looked so shit and honestly my training would be insane and great form and heavy weights. My calves are a perfect example of genetics in bodybuilding. I know a few freaks and I remember asking one (who had ridiculous calves) what he done for them and he said he barely ever trained them. When he did he would do your standard 4 sets of 10 or so reps for seated and standing calf raises and that was it. There was me who had trained them that way and every other way imagineable. From 2 to 7 times per week, low to insanely high volume, reps ranging from 8 to 200, every machine, angle, 10 sec hold, 5 sec negative, slow and fast paced, stretching, super heavy and very light... you name it and they looked like I didn't even train them :eek::D

Thanks for your suggestion and I plan to. I am not gonna start the syntherol for another few days. I have actually done a syntherol log in the past too. I have this log on Anasci and Magnus asked me about my old syntherol log so I might as well copy and paste that reply here...

Yes I done my calves. I wasn't consistent though but still had great results. They couldn't be more weak genetically and I have abused them over the years so to see the changes in them over a matter of weeks was great for me. Here are 2 pics not sure of the time between but I think it is about 1 month.

Starting photo...

icvccx.png

After...

2ytz1xk.png

18-18.4 inches depending where you measure.

It makes me laugh looking at the pics above. My calves looked so shit and honestly my training would be insane and great form and heavy weights. My calves are a perfect example of genetics in bodybuilding. I know a few freaks and I remember asking one (who had ridiculous calves) what he done for them and he said he barely ever trained them. When he did he would do your standard 4 sets of 10 or so reps for seated and standing calf raises and that was it. There was me who had trained them that way and every other way imagineable. From 2 to 7 times per week, low to insanely high volume, reps ranging from 8 to 200, every machine, angle, 10 sec hold, 5 sec negative, slow and fast paced, stretching, super heavy and very light... you name it and they looked like I didn't even train them :eek::D

I agree about the genetics. I was lucky in that I didn't have much trouble with mine. Even today with me not really lifting weights at all they look ok. I always did train mine though. I usually did them 3-4 times a week for about 4 sets each session.

Last edited:
Synthergine!

I am excited!

The Synthergine tastes a little like reforvit b!
It's bringing me back to the old days!!

The Synthergine tastes a little like reforvit b!
It's bringing me back to the old days!!

Yeah it's not the nicest taste but not bad :) How much are you using each day?

I am using 2 cc's twice a day.
2ml in morning and 2ml at night.
I weigh about 225

I am excited to get a healthy liver

I am using 2 cc's twice a day.
2ml in morning and 2ml at night.
I weigh about 225

I am excited to get a healthy liver

I am doing the same amount. Just about to take my pre bed dose. Are you using any aas? I am on oral adrol but plan to carry on using synthegine after that to make sure my liver is at it's best. I use various aas throughout the year so my liver is thanking me right now :eek::D

Elvia-

So I bought a few vials of syntheselen, synthetine, and synthelamine. However, in the bottles themselves it states:

"WARNING, ORAL USE ONLY
NO LIABILITY ASSUMED FOR ANY OTHER USE OTHER THAN INDICATED"

I thought you injected these 1ml per 55lbs. Does Synthetek recommend taken these orally only? I'm confused

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131