over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Block / Arrhythmia and Steroids

Mack

Registered
Background info

I juiced for quite a few years when I was in my early 20s. (I'm currently 34). and have had numerous EKGS over the years, everything A OK.

had major surgery on both legs (broke them in an accident) and after the surgery had a general check up and they found that I had a Left hemi block aka left bundle branch block. This is a conduction defect of the heart that can happen if someone has had a heart attack

My Cardiologist then went ahead and took dopler imaging of my heart, gave me a 72 hour heart monitor and a stress test, blood work etc. Everything was perfect, they said my heart looked perfectly healthy, I'm going to get another opinion

My question

If I did a moderate cycle, like say, 500 mg test, 250 deca, Do you think this would be ok for me to do?

Again - all my vitals (besides the conduction issue) are a-ok.

A right/left bundle branch block is quite common, and not really too concerning. The cause isn't as clear as you make it out to be, from a heart attack... No...

If he did all the imaging on your heart and everything is perfect, then what is your issue!?

You will be 100% fine on that cycle.

Well I don't have what you did but I had to have heart surgery to replace my aortic root which had enlarged. Afterwards was told my heart was absolutely perfect and went on a blast for 6 weeks to regain my size then dipped back to trt. I'm still totally fine now after getting another chest xray. Never felt healthier in my life. Just be smart about it and careful. Eat well on cycle and don't stay on too long if you do it.

I see it all the time however anything that can slow the conduction can result in that. I.e AAS induced cardiac remodeling is not much different then other types of remodeling that occur.

Not saying there is anything wrong but just be careful and take steps to reduce remodeling. Also make sure if you ever undergo a cath you any type of procedure where they might be putting a cath in the right side that you tell them you have a LBBB as that is a contraindication.

I'm a paramedic and have worked in healthcare for a few years now. Your heart is the most important muscle you have. Its not to be taken lightly. If you find damage on your second opinion, I would weigh heavily how important AAS for you. Will a cycle kill you? Probably not. Could it put strain on your heart and add injury, well possibly yes. Hypertension, aka "The Silent Killer, is named that for a reason. I'm currently working on my BS in Dietetics as well. Take a good hard look at your diet. The dirty bulks and shit we used to do to our bodies in the name of gains puts a tremendous strain on your system. I encourage you to see a dietitian despite any negative findings just so that you aren't having to try to make up for damage down the road. The last thing you want is renal dialysis or heart surgery.

Best of health my friend!

thanks for the info. I felt pretty good that they found no damage. Im not sure if all of my long distance runs remolded my heart. In regards to AAS, I did it for 2 years about 14 years ago, so I assume its not related. Ive backed off significantly on running.

If I did a cycle it would be a light blast then trt for the rest of my life unfortunately. clomid didn't jump start my nads back to life

I'm a paramedic and have worked in healthcare for a few years now. Your heart is the most important muscle you have. Its not to be taken lightly. If you find damage on your second opinion, I would weigh heavily how important AAS for you. Will a cycle kill you? Probably not. Could it put strain on your heart and add injury, well possibly yes. Hypertension, aka "The Silent Killer, is named that for a reason. I'm currently working on my BS in Dietetics as well. Take a good hard look at your diet. The dirty bulks and shit we used to do to our bodies in the name of gains puts a tremendous strain on your system. I encourage you to see a dietitian despite any negative findings just so that you aren't having to try to make up for damage down the road. The last thing you want is renal dialysis or heart surgery.

Best of health my friend!

You should generally be concerned with Cholesterol levels when it comes to Steroid use, as far as you're LBBB(Bundle branch block), has nothing to do with it, i would however use aspirin daily if i were you.(any history of post op you don't want to take a risk with blood clots).

You should generally be concerned with Cholesterol levels when it comes to Steroid use, as far as you're LBBB(Bundle branch block), has nothing to do with it, i would however use aspirin daily if i were you.(any history of post op you don't want to take a risk with blood clots).

What about moderately raised cholesterol, with a 0 calcium score? Anything to worry about?

Do you modify diet or avoid the drugs?

Background info

I juiced for quite a few years when I was in my early 20s. (I'm currently 34). and have had numerous EKGS over the years, everything A OK.

had major surgery on both legs (broke them in an accident) and after the surgery had a general check up and they found that I had a Left hemi block aka left bundle branch block. This is a conduction defect of the heart that can happen if someone has had a heart attack

My Cardiologist then went ahead and took dopler imaging of my heart, gave me a 72 hour heart monitor and a stress test, blood work etc. Everything was perfect, they said my heart looked perfectly healthy, I'm going to get another opinion

My question

If I did a moderate cycle, like say, 500 mg test, 250 deca, Do you think this would be ok for me to do?

Again - all my vitals (besides the conduction issue) are a-ok.

Yes you will be just fine... AAS has nothing to do with that on your EKG..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update

After visiting multiple cardiologist, I have now found out that I was incorrectly diagnosed with a heart block. The scoliosis in my spine caused my heart to tilt in an obscure (axial) direction. The axial deviation, to the untrained eye, can be misdiagnosed as a heart block. Moral of the story is always get several opinions. Medicine is a practice, not a science. Doctors get things wrong all the time

Last edited:
I recently deleveloped a RBBB, don't know how since my EKgs were normal 2 years ago and I've used since then was test.

To make a a long story short a had a bunch of tests including a stress test and sonogram and my doctor said it's nothing to worry about and it's idiopathic and means nothing. I denied AS use because I needed her to sign off on employment for me but I will fill her in down the line.

She said my heart looks slightly thick but that could be from lifting heavy weights.

I heard it can go away is that true? Is it plaque that can cause this and is plaque reversible with healthy eating?

And way I think LBBB might be slightly worse but the other people in her are more knowledgeable.

Any way take it easy with the AS. I know I am for one gonna stay low dose from now on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131