over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

donating blood on gear

hanquin

Registered
okay, i've done a search and i know i've seen threads on this in the past but i haven't gotten a straight answer and i can't find any threads.
#1 is it okay to donate blood while on gear?
#2 and how often should i?
#3 gonna be running sust, EQ and mast, and i know EQ is tends to raise my blood pressure, will donating help with this?

thanks for any help in advance.

Yes, every 56 days, yes

Keeping Hematocrit and hemoglobin levels down

Donating blood is a must. Some gear such as EQ thickens your blood worse then other. Red cross will not let you donate if your Hematocrit and Hemoglobin levels are too high. Seeing a hematologist and doing a pump and dump is what you may need. It is a pain in the arm but well worth your life.

Definitely try to donate man. I used EQ once and that was enough for me to never want to run it again. Crazy high BP, nosebleeds, anxiety and a couple of panic attacks. I'm sure that would have been mitigated had I donated some blood. And that was on 600mgs a week :(

I would consider using an ACE inhibitor or ARB while using EQ or in general if you have an ongoing issue with an elevated HH and hypertension. ACE inhibitors and ARB's have a suppressive effect on erythropoietin. This is dose relative.

Ideally it'd be wise to treat any secondary causes of erythropoietin stimulation, such as hypoxic hypoxia (uncontrolled sleep apnea).

Last edited:
Has anyone ever tried to draw 1 pint of blood themselves if red cross won't take u for blood donation?

Has anyone ever tried to draw 1 pint of blood themselves if red cross won't take u for blood donation?

lol I tried this when i was 19, 11 years ago. Dont do it lol.

As a medic in the army I once suffered from hemacrit and did a pull myself while overseas. Looking back it was stupid of me to be on such substances in my living situation, but For me it was very effective. To the novice without proper knowledge/equipment... its a no no.

I know that it is healthy for the steroid user, but I wonder if it poses any negatives for the person that will receive your blood since there will be steroids in the blood. Reason tells me that the amount of drug is going to be so small that it may not matter, but the question nevertheless is still there.

When you donate they have you fill out a questionnaire and one question is if you have ever used steroids or injectable drugs. Answering yes to either one disqualifies you. I know this because I tried a few times. You will have to lie.

An alternative would be to have your doctor order it done for you.

Last edited:
I know that it is healthy for the steroid user, but I wonder if it poses any negatives for the person that will receive your blood since there will be steroids in the blood. Reason tells me that the amount of drug is going to be so small that it may not matter, but the question nevertheless is still there.

When you donate they have you fill out a questionnaire and one question is if you have ever used steroids or injectable drugs. Answering yes to either one disqualifies you. I know this because I tried a few times. You will have to lie.

From a friend of mine who works at red cross when I spoke to him about the person whom may receive my blood...
He told me that most likely it will 1. be filtered out entirely or 2. be detected and tossed for cosmetic sell.
The percentage of donated blood that actually goes to medical use is incredibly low compared to non medical purposes.
Please if anyone does not agree with these statements, expand

Usually the Dr just writes you a script for a therapeutic draw at the local draw center which disqualifies you from future donations. At least thats what is done around here

From a friend of mine who works at red cross when I spoke to him about the person whom may receive my blood...
He told me that most likely it will 1. be filtered out entirely or 2. be detected and tossed for cosmetic sell.
The percentage of donated blood that actually goes to medical use is incredibly low compared to non medical purposes.

Ok, I figure that might be a factor too but I have no idea how it is filtered or tested. You would think that they cover everything though. I would like to hear more on this.

Usually the Dr just writes you a script for a therapeutic draw at the local draw center which disqualifies you from future donations. At least thats what is done around here

Right, or you can have it done at the office. I have mine done at a hematologist. Of course in order to do this you are going to have to spill the beans about your use, but it would also be good because you can then get regular CBCs done etc. Be safe. Medical records are confidential and the doctor cant share any with LE so there is no worry there. With the new healthcare laws now the insurance companies cannot deny you services either due to use.

Right, or you can have it done at the office. I have mine done at a hematologist. Of course in order to do this you are going to have to spill the beans about your use, but it would also be good because you can then get regular CBCs done etc. Be safe. Medical records are confidential and the doctor cant share any with LE so there is no worry there. With the new healthcare laws now the insurance companies cannot deny you services either due to use.

That's great news about health care. I didn't know that so have always kept it a secret from my gp

Mate when you say 'detected' so I am thinking they can check records and find the crafty ass who lied on the questionnaire and donated 'all jacked & get you swole blood' lol so do they go through the trouble of finding out and banning that person to donate again ? Wonder if they would that in UK ? Thanks

That's great news about health care. I didn't know that so have always kept it a secret from my gp

I had told mine before my heart attack back in 2008 and had no issues at all getting everything in my two hospital stays paid for in full. The first trip to ICU and cath lab billed at $125,000 and the second trip to ICU and getting my defibrillator billed at around $150,000. No problems getting it all covered and that was years ago. Some of Obamacare might have made it even harder to deny patients and I am pretty sure that it had not passed prior to my heart attack.

Read up on in what cases LE can get your medical records: When does the Privacy Rule allow covered entities to disclose protected health information to law enforcement officials?

Sounds like this is only going to happen if you are arrested and they feel they need the records.

I'm thinking with being on dr script for trt. And taking a bp med with a diuretic in it that he might think it was the combo. All my test in the past have never had a hemoglobin leve. But then again he isn't a dumb ass.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131