over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

appetite stimulants?

nfernoo

Banned
Prescription Appetite Stimulants:

Medroxyprogesterone Acetate:

This is distributed under the name Provera. And is also used as birth control or to help women with their periods of menstruation to promote a regular cycle. However the medical community has also learned that this also helps to increase appetite which is why women tend to gain weight upon taking birth control. Other side effects of Provera are Sleepiness, dizziness, headaches and fluid retention.

Megestrol acetate:

Distributed as Megace ES is a treatment for breast cancer and endometrial cancer however as a type of progesterone it can help to improve symptoms of hunger. However, while it increases appetite in patients with cancer it does not have the same effect on patients with HIV or AIDS. Megestrol Acetate also increases risk of clotting of the blood, inflammation and headaces are often associated with taking Megace ES. It has been show in clinical studies to decrease bone density as well.

Dronabinole:

Distributed under the banner Marinole is a type of cannabis that is synthetic and not found in nature to deliver THC to the body. As an appetite stimulant for cancer patients Marinole works well in that it decreases dizziness and reduces vomiting as well as increasing hunger. As an FDA approved product this is the only approved form of THC or cannabinoids.

Dexamethasone:
 is a type of corticosteroid and will stimulate appetite if you have cancer or are undergoing chemotherapy. Similar to Megace, Dexamethasone has more sever and erratic Side Effects and should only be taken under extremely close supervision and is not recommended for long term uses.

Periactin:
 An anti-histamine is available at most stores as an OTC. However, Anti-histamines have very potent appetite stimulators in them and are often a first resource in boosting hunger. However long term use of anti-histamines shows that they can cause stomach ulcers thus long term use should be avoided.

Natural Appetite Stimulant Options

There are a few proprietary blended appetite stimulant supplements on the market who all claim to have the best way to engage the appetite. They strive to accomplish what the prescriptions do, however, they claim to accomplish this feat without any side effects from the herbal and natural ingredients used in them. There are currently three different products out there: CB1 Weight Gainer, Black Hole, and Eatmor by VH Nutrition.

Using Appetite Stimulant Supplements

CB1 Weight Gainer goes for the athlete who wants to increase appetite for the athlete who is struggling to put on weight or increase for sports or athletic applications. This supplement seems to want to acquire people who “want” to gain weight rather than help people who “need” to gain weight such as cancer patients or those with HIV or AIDS.Black Hole This is a supplement who is claiming to be a type of synthetic cannabis. By introducing the initial components of THC the body will finish off the rest of the job and utilize the chemical components to crease hunger. However, they are not claiming the initial side effects of cannabis such as lack of inspiration, focus, and drive.Eatmor Is an appetite stimulant built to increase hunger by creating the symptoms of hunger in the user. By causing stomach activity, increased salivation, and improved mood Eatmor triggers the brain to react to the internal stimuli with hunger symptoms. It also uses naturally occurring herbs and minerals.

EQ, ghrp6, pot, and b12 (injections)
how well have these worked (In someone with hunger issues)

You gotta find a different hobby or stop doing things so extreme

I found that greatly increasing my fiber intake has dramatically improved my appetite

I found that greatly increasing my fiber intake has dramatically improved my appetite

I've been saying this for a while now. Fiber is essential to maintaining digestive integrity and improving appetite. Your body Is not going to want to eat when your backed up.

Wish I had this problem. Half of us eat to much the other can't eat enough.

it kicks in instantly. 15mins basically

yours is whack then

try 200-300mcg, if that doesnt do anything --> fake

it kicks in instantly. 15mins basically

yours is whack then

try 200-300mcg, if that doesnt do anything --> fake

YES indeed,,its happens quickly. Strongest appetite stimulant I know of honestly. There are milder things like high quality B12 can be beneficial.

Its been a little while but back when I tried ghrp6 the hunger was unreal. 120-200mcgs and within 10-15 mins I would be shaking and feeling so hypo that id binge eat for 30 mins straight. It was almost too much at times!

Its been a little while but back when I tried ghrp6 the hunger was unreal. 120-200mcgs and within 10-15 mins I would be shaking and feeling so hypo that id binge eat for 30 mins straight. It was almost too much at times!

Then progen ghrp6 is blah. Zero after 300mcg

IIRC, GHRP6 will only give the hunger effect if your insulin sensitivity is decent..

not sure where I read that

I don't understand the fiber. Fiber slows digestion and makes you feel full longer?

GHRP 2 makes me want to eat everything in sight! The immediate kick of ghrelin is very strong. Yesterday I ate huge after my leg workout.

I don't understand the fiber. Fiber slows digestion and makes you feel full longer?

GHRP 2 makes me want to eat everything in sight! The immediate kick of ghrelin is very strong. Yesterday I ate huge after my leg workout.

Ghrp2

Ghrp2?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner